Fat, ugly AWs who are actually married... to FOREIGN men??!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Fat, ugly AWs who are actually married... to FOREIGN men??!!

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

This topic is moreso a rant so, Winston, feel free to move this thread over to the "Rants and Raves" board if you so feel the need to do so.

Okay, so everyone knows that fat, ugly, saggy American women make very good female friends because they generally harbor zero sex appeal and have friendly, non-bitchy attitudes. Hence why they remain in the "friendzone". But isn't it just the biggest turn-off to find out that even these women are married, with kids more-or-less. Just WOW, how can some man out there be THAT pathetic where he put a ring on Jabba The Hutt or voluntarily let Shamu The Whale bare his offspring? I'm so disappointed at the desperate, weak state of men - and it seems as if this phenomenon exists outside of America!...

A woman approached me today in Wal-Mart while we were both in the art section, and we had a long conversation about crafts and hot spots for flea markets/art sales. Anyway, this woman was practically Chris Farley with more necks. I said what the hell, she's in the art section, why not some chit chat for old time's sake. She wanted to see more of my artwork after I told her what I do, so I asked for her email address and told her I will send some samples to her later tonight. Afterwards she told me about her husband, and then mentioned that she couldn't do "so-and-so" because "he hadn't gotten his citizenship yet". I was thinking, dear god, the guy who married YOU is from abroad?? Curious about fpreign countries (since joining this site), I asked, "Where is your husband from?" She paused and said, "Uh-- he's from the Middle East." We parted after our conversation. But then I got a REALLY bad feeling and deleted her email address from my phone. First off, I didn't agree with a short-tempered Middle Eastern man thinking I was trying to hit on his green card cow (literally). Second, the media (accurately or otherwise) portrays Middle Eastern-born men as beligerent murderers. But what made me really uneasy was the wave of Middle Eastern terrorist "cells" coming here to the Chicagoland area (or in the Midwest in general) to continue their extremist cult practices (serious issue). There was so much wrong with that interaction that I had to wash my hands!

1. Are Muslim extremist (terrorists) wedding Humpty-Dumpty American white women who are desperate for male attention, just to get a green card legally and have access to American soil while continuing their terrorists actions domestically?

2. American women have a dismal reputation among all foreign men. Marrying one (an ugly, desperate one) only reveals some hidden, deeper motive for a foreigner to be on our soil...

3. Did desperate American women inadvertantly aid the 9/11 terrorists in having residence in the United States?

So glad I deleted that contact info. Gonna shower soon.
Last edited by All_That_Is_Man on February 2nd, 2012, 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

mercurymarch
Freshman Poster

Re: Fat, ugly AWs who are actually married... to FOREIGN men

Post by mercurymarch »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:But then I got a REALLY bad feeling and deleted her email address from my phone. First off, I didn't agree with a short-tempered Middle Eastern man thinking I was trying to hit on his green card cow (literally). Second, the media (accurately or otherwise) portrays Middle Eastern-born men as beligerent murderers. But what made me really uneasy was the wave of Middle Eastern terrorist "cells" coming here to the Chicagoland area (or in the Midwest in general) to continue their extremist cult practices (serious issue). There was so much wrong with that interaction that I had to wash my hands!

1. Are Muslim extremist (terrorists) wedding Humpty-Dumpty American white women who are desperate for male attention, just to get a green card legally and have access to American soil while continuing their terrorists actions domestically?

So glad I deleted that contact info. Gonna shower soon.
Wow...:shock: Are you serious?

For all you know, the gentleman in question is an upstanding member of the community.

I think you're being a little paranoid about all of this. Maybe he sees something in this wife that you don't?

How do you get from "fat woman" to "must be married to a terrorist?" :(
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

It's a legitimate assumption (I admit, it may not be entirely true). Him being a terrorist is actually more realistic than a foreign man from the Middle East wanting to marry a morbidly obese American woman in general.

I hate being right all the time.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

To All_That_Is_Man

remember one thing , and do not forget this

The Unites States, its supporting countries - uk, israel, france australia, other western nationsetc... and supporting corportaions

Are the BIGGES Terrorists today and have been for last 100 years at least

So you really do need to educate yourself, iam really dissapointed when reading your

post - dont believe , do some research and you will find the facts irrefutable

labelling of Arabs as terrorists and the like is only done extremely undeducated , igonorant and racist groups

I know many people from Middle east countries - and they are some of the most pleasant and intelligent people i have ever

met
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here are some pictures of beautiful American women! I am being sarcastic of course! :lol:

ImageImage
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

A person from the Middle East, Arab country, or "Muslim" country is not necessarily Muslim by religion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographi ... Arab_World

If you're truly concerned about the activities of Muslim organizations in your area, feel free to visit the local Mosques and report any unusual activities to Department of Homeland Security. To be a successful undercover agent, you should probably learn Arabic first.