odbo, your posts are not relevant to this forum at all

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

odbo, your posts are not relevant to this forum at all

Post by AmericanInMexico »

odbo, how many posts are you going to make that have absolutely no relevance to being happier abroad?

As far as I can tell, you have never once made a single post related to any of the numerous steps involved in going abroad, such as getting a passport, choosing a country, visa requirements, etc. In addition, as far as I can tell you have never given us stories about your experiences abroad. You also as far as I can tell have never given us any information regarding what your future plans are for going abroad.

Instead, your posts are all sarcastic posts about how the Jews are evil or how blacks are stupid or how we are all a bunch of "sheeple". Can you explain to me what relevance this has to the mission of this forum? And don't tell me that the mission of the forum is to "make Winston money". That would be like if you were using a car to live in, and someone told you that the purpose of buying a car is not to live in but to get from place to place, and you were to say "no it's not, the purpose of buying a car is to make the car manufacturer richer." Yes, Winston wants money from this forum, but the forum still has a general purpose and that is to discuss being happier abroad.

Now, a challenge which I hope you can accept. Can you please write some posts which are actually relevant to the site? Your posts are about as out of place as discussing how to properly cook a steak would be on a forum about vegetarianism.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

No odbo, there will be no PMing. We will do this out in the open. Everyone else on this forum is getting fed up with your nonsense and it's about time you were brought to trial for your actions.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

This isn't even your forum. Why the hell do you care?

While odbo does post some weird shit(like that beastial stuff, gross!), IMO he is closer to understanding how the world works than most of you. And some of that does come out in his posts, even if it all happens to be f***ed up. A lot of that stuff is relevant to being happier abroad.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

C.J. wrote: A lot of that stuff is relevant to being happier abroad.
Explain.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Instead, your posts are all sarcastic posts about how the Jews are evil or how blacks are stupid or how we are all a bunch of "sheeple". Can you explain to me what relevance this has to the mission of this forum? And don't tell me that the mission of the forum is to "make Winston money". That would be like if you were using a car to live in, and someone told you that the purpose of buying a car is not to live in but to get from place to place, and you were to say "no it's not, the purpose of buying a car is to make the car manufacturer richer." Yes, Winston wants money from this forum, but the forum still has a general purpose and that is to discuss being happier abroad.
+1
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah I guess the racist stuff is off topic. But odbo does have some brilliant posts about why American is dysfunctional and screwed up. He does have insight on that, even though he doesn't have advice for going abroad. So he helps make our case in a way.

He also gives good insight into mind control and manipulation of the masses. For instance, he explained to us how the word "feminism" is neurolinguistic programming designed and calculated by the perpetrators behind it.
Last edited by Winston on February 3rd, 2012, 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

AmericanInMexico wrote:No odbo, there will be no PMing. We will do this out in the open.
Repatriate deleted several of my posts he said were too personal like when I was asking if people thought I was a racist.
AmericanInMexico wrote:Everyone else on this forum is getting fed up with your nonsense and it's about time you were brought to trial for your actions.
I have been publically accused of everything under the sun, including being off topic. This wasn't done by people being genuine (even if I did have it coming), because this sort of thing only comes out when someone is upset with a post I made so rather than attack the message they attack the messenger in typical pussified American-male fashion. It's not that they don't have a case, but they only get the balls to confront me when their liberal brainwashing forces them to, so usually it's when I'm least deserving of complaints. I have already argued my position in the few "trials" centered around me. I don't remember what those threads were called, but I am not in the mood to be repeating myself. My motivation is briefly summed up as the belief that deprogramming oneself and becoming a sentient person is the most important step in expatriation and being truly happy.

Those ideas don't even register on the radar of most people and they probably get annoyed when confronted with them. Info on other countries can be found anywhere, this site has a unique opportunity and more members should focus on their story of "awakening" or process of "de-Americanization" and how to overcome decades of Hollywood's conditioning, instead of lambasting me for bringing up topics which they see as sentimental and irrelevant, or a "conspiracy theory." I'm not trying to decide where this forum goes. I have asked Winston close to 20 times to make new categories and re-organize the forum so that useful information (like about getting visas, certifications, or cheap airfare) and cultural essays by the likes of ladislav wouldn't get lost amongst all the fluff, and so that I would be less annoying to people not interested in the psychological aspect. But Winston said it would be "too hard" - he's busy wanking.

I have explained all my stances numerous times. I have solved nearly all my internal contradictions and I'm happier than I've been in a long while. I have nothing more to say nor to justify to anyone. If you don't like me, kick me out. Don't pretend like I'm a criminal. Accusatory douchebags not being honest and trying to take the moral high ground is probably the single biggest reason I'm still here! :shock: I did everything, well almost everything, in good faith.

P.S. I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me what a racist is and why I am one and why it's bad and why my life should revolve around a newspeak term invented by a murderous Jewish Bolshevik named Lev Bronstein.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I have asked Winston close to 20 times to make new categories and re-organize the forum so that useful information (like about getting visas, certifications, or cheap airfare) and cultural essays by the likes of ladislav wouldn't get lost amongst all the fluff, and so that I would be less annoying to people not interested in the psychological aspect. But Winston said it would be "too hard" - he's busy wanking.
What are you talking about? There are categories for everything here, including racial topics. Don't you see that? What else are you proposing? An unmoderated board?

Why don't you post your racist threads on storm front or chimpout.com?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

The fact is that Winston himself has designed the forum so that there are a lot of discussions on topics like politics, race, things that are commonly disparaged by the corporate media and the ignorant masses by calling them "conspiracy theories," etc. I enjoy reading about those topics, which is a major reason this is one of the few boards I post on, albeit not that often.

Odbo is enlightened about how the U.S. matrix works, and there are very few people who are. That is indeed related to the general topic of "happier abroad," because one needs to understand the United States and why it is the way it is in order to objectively consider his options when it comes to the choice of whether or not to expatriate temporarily or permanently. I think he can be harsh at times to those who disagree with him, and even though I am a racially conscious White man I have no interest in participating in threads about "niggers" when we have a fair number of smart, outside the box thinking Black men on here as I would be offended by threads about the failings of "honkies" and "crackers," and there are many. But Odbo's had no shortage of profound posts and I always look forward to reading what he writes. An iconoclast, yes; but a troll -- not hardly.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Winston wrote:What are you talking about? There are categories for everything here, including racial topics. Don't you see that? What else are you proposing? An unmoderated board?
I love how short your memory is. Yes Winston I'm proposing an unmoderated forum because that's exactly the same as asking for more specific sections and begging for more mods (during the troll epidemic) and a trash bin or archive section to show what was deleted/censored and who was banned.
Winston wrote:Why don't you post your racist threads on storm front or chimpout.com?
I'll be doing that when the black men take their mental baggage to ihatecrackersfront.com I don't actually care what they have to say about whites and don't want to stop them from saying it, it doesn't hurt my feelings in the least. What bothers me is their blatant hypocrisy and double standards. Why do whites have the least amount of free speech and ideas of self-improvement or self-preservation are seen in the realm of hate. It's crazy how people can make threads like "I hate blondes!", "redheads are annoying" and not even consciously realize they are talking about only 1-3% of the global population, all of which is white. Whites are demonized, blamed for everything and completely taken for granted.
Last edited by odbo on February 3rd, 2012, 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Winston, Rock, Ladislav, Outwest, Davewe etc............

They, mostly, supply the what and the how and their experiences in pursuit of the ways and means towards being Happier Abroad.

Odbo....supplies the WHY!

I just read them and take from them what I can use. :D

Thanks You All!
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Truthville wrote: They, mostly, supply the what and the how and their experiences in pursuit of the ways and means towards being Happier Abroad.

Odbo....supplies the WHY!
You bring up a good point. Nothing motivates me more to work hard and set myself up for expatriation than listening to Americans my age. :x
I'm a similar motivator:

a) odbo's right, american society is f***ed up! I gotta make a plan to get out of here!
b) odbo's f***ing annoying! This country is full of assholes like him, I gotta get the hell out of here.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

If you are seriously interested in living abroad then you are on the wrong forum. There are much better region and country specific forums where the posters are expats currently living in the countries, so they are in the best position to give you accurate information. Do a google search. This forum appeals to frustrated wanabees who don't know much so they need something to talk about and a place to vent their feelings. Worse yet, their teenage boy minds are going through testosterone poisoning through lack of women and sex. So you periodically get bizarre posters in the later stages of degeneration who make up whole stories or otherwise get attention through disruption. But the most hilarious part are the posters who boldly dictate the reality of foreign women as they see it based on their vast experience of having f***ed hundreds of prostitutes. In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
Last edited by MrPeabody on February 3rd, 2012, 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

The OP is spot on. Oddball is just an annoying cunt who would be banned practically everywhere else but here. His posts hold absolutely no interest for me. He's just another of the conspiracy theorist freaks who Winston allows to infest this forum.

There's way too many f***ing freaks on here that need to be culled.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

If you are seriously interested in living abroad then you are on the wrong forum. There are much better region and country specific forums where the posters are expats currently living in the countries, so they are in the best position to give you accurate information. Do a google search. This forum appeals to frustrated wanabees who don't know much so they need something to talk about and a place to vent their feelings. Worse yet, their teenage boy minds are going through testosterone poisoning through lack of women and sex. So you periodically get bizarre posters in the later stages of degeneration who make up whole stories or otherwise get attention through disruption. But the most hilarious part are the posters who boldly dictate the reality of foreign women as they see it based on their vast experience of having f***ed hundreds of prostitutes. In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

+1