odbo, your posts are not relevant to this forum at all

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

MrPeabody wrote:If you are seriously interested in living abroad then you are on the wrong forum. There are much better region and country specific forums where the posters are expats currently living in the countries, so they are in the best position to give you accurate information. Do a google search. This forum appeals to frustrated wanabees who don't know much so they need something to talk about and a place to vent their feelings. Worse yet, their teenage boy minds are going through testosterone poisoning through lack of women and sex. So you periodically get bizarre posters in the later stages of degeneration who make up whole stories or otherwise get attention through disruption. But the most hilarious part are the posters who boldly dictate the reality of foreign women as they see it based on their vast experience of having f***ed hundreds of prostitutes. In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
+2 lol
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

:lol:

This is the eventual direction the forum is going to go in as I described it. Just a forum covered in threads and threads of racial flame wars, shit posting, etc.. with little content about actual living abroad.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

OutWest wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:
chileanueva wrote:f**k white people. Time for the Chinese Red Dragon to burn this motherf***er down!
Name a single war where the yellow man defeated the white man. Then we can talk about the "Chinese Red Dragon" (whatever that's supposed to mean!)
I don't want to turn this discussion into a race war contest, but we did lose the war in Vietnam, and the Korean War ended up in a draw. And we're talking about a huge technological edge to the U.S. in each of those wars. And historically, Ghengis Khan conquered much of Asia, Russia, and Eastern Europe defeating people of different nationalities and races, including Europeans.

I can understand the anger chileanueva feels, but I think its misguided. It isn't whites that are in control of Hollywood and the media, it's the Jews. They're the ones in charge of screwing up Western countries, not the white man.

And chill out chileanueva or conrad or philosphical Filipino or whatever the hell your name is, you're going to get banned again. What's your problem dude!?
Just curious...total ignorance here...just what battle did US forces loose in Vietnam?...please name one.
Most of what I hear on this topic is twaddle repeated in US public schools...

Outwest
Having just spent a week in Ho Chi Minh City I only know one thing - they sure as hell believe we lost!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Repatriate wrote::lol:

This is the eventual direction the forum is going to go in as I described it. Just a forum covered in threads and threads of racial flame wars, shit posting, etc.. with little content about actual living abroad.
and right you are...those with a real interest in living abroad will find other places to gather.

Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

davewe wrote:
OutWest wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:
chileanueva wrote:f**k white people. Time for the Chinese Red Dragon to burn this motherf***er down!
Name a single war where the yellow man defeated the white man. Then we can talk about the "Chinese Red Dragon" (whatever that's supposed to mean!)
I don't want to turn this discussion into a race war contest, but we did lose the war in Vietnam, and the Korean War ended up in a draw. And we're talking about a huge technological edge to the U.S. in each of those wars. And historically, Ghengis Khan conquered much of Asia, Russia, and Eastern Europe defeating people of different nationalities and races, including Europeans.

I can understand the anger chileanueva feels, but I think its misguided. It isn't whites that are in control of Hollywood and the media, it's the Jews. They're the ones in charge of screwing up Western countries, not the white man.

And chill out chileanueva or conrad or philosphical Filipino or whatever the hell your name is, you're going to get banned again. What's your problem dude!?
Just curious...total ignorance here...just what battle did US forces loose in Vietnam?...please name one.

Outwest
Having just spent a week in Ho Chi Minh City I only know one thing - they sure as hell believe we lost!
I have spent a lot of time in Vietnam. The point is that the war was lost alright, because when you withdraw your forces, by default you loose.
The US military was not beaten, it withdrew as it was not possible to continue as domestic support for the folly was evaporating.
North Vietnam won the war politically, by winning within the US political sphere, so the US packed up and left. Within 2 years of the draw-down, the South Vietnamese were in fact being defeated militarily.

The Taliban will win in Afghanistan the same way. The USA will leave and Afghanistan will spiral down to its natural level, with the help of
Pakistan.

The North Vietnamese knew they did not have to win militarily, and they did not. They simply had to not loose totally until the US got tired of it and withdrew their forces, then with only the South Vietnamese army standing in their way they could THEN press for military victory. Most US forces were out by 1973. By 1975, South Vietnam collapsed. Will former North Vietnamese see that a "Win"? Of course. The war was a folly, but little to be gained by distorting the record and valor of US troops who fought there.

Outwest
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

OutWest wrote:
davewe wrote:
OutWest wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote: Name a single war where the yellow man defeated the white man. Then we can talk about the "Chinese Red Dragon" (whatever that's supposed to mean!)

Outwest
I have spent a lot of time in Vietnam. The point is that the war was lost alright, because when you withdraw your forces, by default you loose.
The US military was not beaten, it withdrew as it was not possible to continue as domestic support for the folly was evaporating.
North Vietnam won the war politically, by winning within the US political sphere, so the US packed up and left. Within 2 years of the draw-down, the South Vietnamese were in fact being defeated militarily.

The Taliban will win in Afghanistan the same way. The USA will leave and Afghanistan will spiral down to its natural level, with the help of
Pakistan.

The North Vietnamese knew they did not have to win militarily, and they did not. They simply had to not loose totally until the US got tired of it and withdrew their forces, then with only the South Vietnamese army standing in their way they could THEN press for military victory. Most US forces were out by 1973. By 1975, South Vietnam collapsed. Will former North Vietnamese see that a "Win"? Of course. The war was a folly, but little to be gained by distorting the record and valor of US troops who fought there.

Outwest
Completely agree.

Quick story. I am of the age that I could have fought in Vietnam but I didn't (good draft lottery number). I went to the famous Cu Chi tunnels, which BTW, convinced me that there was no way we could have ever won the minds of the people). After the tour of the tunnels, I heard gun fire. There was a rifle range where you could take an M16 and fire some rounds off. My guide asked if I wanted to do it. I hesitated. Finally I said, "I spent my whole life without firing a shot in this country and I'm not gonna start now."
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Avenue Q "Everyone's a little bit racist" Lyrics

Post by Mr S »

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

OutWest wrote:
Repatriate wrote::lol:

and right you are...those with a real interest in living abroad will find other places to gather.

Outwest
I agree also. This board is badly in need of civility and focus, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen now that a good moderator has been cut off at the knees.
doubleko
Freshman Poster

Post by doubleko »

AmericanInMexico wrote:
mongols also defeated russians, ukrainian, polish, belarusian, hungarians, french, german, serbian, lithuanian, bulgarian, romanian forces. and this is according to wikipedia, which takes a radically eurocentric, and western imperialist stance on most issues. the chinese also defeated the dutch in taiwan. remember it took the white man nearly 200yrs to bring down china. also, viet nam, and korea do count as losses. if you go to the arcade to play a video game, and you cant defeat the final boss, then you lose, and it's game over. it doesnt matter if the white man slaughtered 2 million vietnamese. whites are not invinsible. in fact, theyre far from it. as others have mentioned before, the u.s regime had lost against the vietnamese, korea, despite a huge technological advantage. for the most part, the koreans, and vietnamese only fought with 1 other ally, whereas the u.s regime brought in reinforcements from about 10 other countries. the capitalist imperialist forces outnumbered the vc by over 4 times the population. now if you level the playing field with weapons, i guarantee you that the vietnamese, and koreans would successfully invade america, canada, australia, or any white country. also, you guys are forgetting about the japanese, who defeated all european colonial powers in south east Asia, including dutch, british, spanish, french, etc. and from what i've read about it, it seemed the japanese didnt find it very challenging to defeat the white man in south east asia.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Dear Philosophical Filipino and other grumpy Asian-Americans, no one wants to hear about your inferiority complex. People of European descent don't owe you anything, you are living in their lands and you've already received more than you will ever give back. Take your western education and go back to Asia or calm down and get back to playing Star Craft. Either way shut your whining mouths.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

odbo wrote:Dear Philosophical Filipino and other grumpy Asian-Americans, no one wants to hear about your inferiority complex. People of European descent don't owe you anything, you are living in their lands and you've already received more than you will ever give back. Take your western education and go back to Asia or calm down and get back to playing Star Craft. Either way shut your whining mouths.
If Asians don't want to deal with racism in Western countries, its better for Asians to stay in their own countries. In 30 to 40 years, most of Asia will have living standards equal to any Western country, and even now, most of Asia is booming compared to most of the world. Why deal with racism from racist Whites and Blacks who will give you hard time for being Asian. That's why I don't understand why so many Asians want to come to the U.S. and other Anglo countries. I myself am looking for ways to return to Asia. Being Asian, you will be mistreated and have a tough time just because of your race. Point in case, Pvt Danny Chen committed suicide because racist Whites and Blacks were bullying him and uttering racial slurs and physically attacking him. All the soldiers involved, including the NCOs and officers who were complicit (and even encouraged the racist abuse), were given only minor punishments and allowed to stay in the service. What a bleeping joke!:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocDbvlc6 ... ture=g-u-u[/youtube]
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

odbo wrote:Dear Philosophical Filipino and other grumpy Asian-Americans, no one wants to hear about your inferiority complex. People of European descent don't owe you anything, you are living in their lands and you've already received more than you will ever give back. Take your western education and go back to Asia or calm down and get back to playing Star Craft. Either way shut your whining mouths.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Asian society was here thousands of years civilized before you white folks came out of the Caucasus mountains.

Please, the whites need to give back what they have taken from the great ancient afro-asian civilizations.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MrPeabody wrote:If you are seriously interested in living abroad then you are on the wrong forum. There are much better region and country specific forums where the posters are expats currently living in the countries, so they are in the best position to give you accurate information. Do a google search. This forum appeals to frustrated wanabees who don't know much so they need something to talk about and a place to vent their feelings. Worse yet, their teenage boy minds are going through testosterone poisoning through lack of women and sex. So you periodically get bizarre posters in the later stages of degeneration who make up whole stories or otherwise get attention through disruption. But the most hilarious part are the posters who boldly dictate the reality of foreign women as they see it based on their vast experience of having f***ed hundreds of prostitutes. In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
I somewhat agree with your criticism of HA...

but what is the substitute?

RooshVForum belittles anyone looking for Miss Right. NaughtyNomads is also focused on getting ONS (one-night-stands). Not of interest, I can do that here in the Anglosphere.

PattayaAddicts is only about P4P.

LivingInCebuForums is sometimes helpful, but generally less intellectual than here. Kind of a Harley-riding, VA-benefit crowd. And no, goddammit, I don't have a pension.

Gringos whatever-it-is can be okay in places, but is not consistent.

PoorButHappy in Colombia is closed.

Most LA oriented forums are about where to put the kids in school.

I was booted out of one FB group about Waldorf schools ("unschooling") in Central America when they found out I was going South to find a bride, and didn't already have one. I didnt post anything but the bitches kept asking questions till they figured out I wasn't safely hitched to an AW. Out I went. So much for looking for a good place to raise a family in a backward country!

Then there are the goddamned forums that talk about real estate and residency via six-figure investment. If I had that kind of money I sure as f**k wouldnt be home typing on this used laptop. I'd be traveling. Bleak, boring Chile? Souvenir shops in Ecuador? You have to be f***ing kidding.

So, please - where exactly are these better forums? (fora?)

I agree with many criticisms of HA. But if you know somewhere better - then throw down.

Or reluctantly join me in kissing Winston's yellow ass.
(I just like saying that).