Loving a Female Sex Robot: Insanity or Reality?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Loving A Female Robot: Insanity Or Reality?

Post by jamesbond »

Sex dolls will change the social dynamic in the United States between men and women. Some feminists want sex dolls to be banned because they say men will no longer want to get involved with real women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
June 2nd, 2018, 11:25 am
Winston wrote:
June 2nd, 2018, 1:56 am
China develops next generation sex robot dolls. See article below.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... l-buy-news
All technological progress will come from China, Russia, South Korea, Taiwan, and Japan.

Nothing good is going to come out of the West anymore.
Well, Matt McMullen, the founder of RealDolls, is America's last great hero on this dept ...

BTW, Mel and I use one of his dolls, prior to the AI stuff :)
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Another interesting video showing the benefits of sex robots.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Been checking out the ladyboy fembots in Thailand. Wow, they have got so much hotter in the last 5 years. By contrast Thai ladies have got fatter and less interesting than ever.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
aspiabc
Freshman Poster

Post by aspiabc »

I guess in order to for real women to compete with the fembots in the far future, there would have to be breakthroughs in nanotech application or gene therapy in order to selectively burn fat off quickly, and for men to compete with guybots, muscle growing and toning treatments, so then pretty much every human can quickly and easily reach their looks-max. Granted, in my opinion, it may take several more decades or even centuries before the robots become as good as the ones in science fiction movies. I think it's also worrying whether the robots would develop their own souls or sentience by then where it may be immoral to use them as sex or slave-bots anyways, just as exemplified in the "Westworld" series.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This Chinese girl I met in Guangzhou seemed very inhuman, fake, soulless and non-human. I wonder if she's an android, sex doll or sex robot. She played games with me too, pretended to want a serious relationship, and then flaked out without any explanation. To this day I still don't know what her aim or motivation was. See these video clips of her below from her WeChat album. Look at her eyes. They look inhuman and artificial, like she's not really a living being. lol. What do you think? Is she even human?

If this is what Chinese girls are turning into, then it's a sad state of affairs and an indication of transhumanism. If she's a real sex robot, then wow the technology must have come a lot farther than we thought. lol. If they look like this, then maybe they are doable after all. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

LilyChen wrote:
September 21st, 2012, 5:01 am
Actually Japan is popular in making sex robots and toys and some adult single in Japan love a sex robot and doll.
I'm not surprised. In Japan and China people are a lot like robots. They are machine like and act like they have no soul or spirit or passion. They work like bees and ants and think that's normal. They are like an artificial race with a hive mind and group soul. So being robots themselves, I wouldn't be surprised that they would be the first to embrace robot companions. lol. After all, like attracts like. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I think you nailed me. What scares me is not AI moving forward by leaps and bounds and robots becoming more like humans.

What scares me is humans becoming more like robots. Unable to entertain feelings beyond 'me', 'here and now' and 'need/want it'.

I think Chinese society, for the past few decades of unbridled optimism and insane economic growth, has been groomed into this state of affairs. Only the closest family members count, only money and success count.

It's all too obvious that a young and pretty girl will be looking to maximise the 'prize value' she cashes in by looking to marry the richest, most generous, most powerful and (possibly) handsome young man around.

And, as you know, men aren't any better. Chinese kids from wealthy and upper class families know their worth - if they have a small physical defects, that's nothing a quick trip to Korea cannot fix - and are looking for absolutely flawless girls. They might overlook her being one or two notches below on the socio-economic ladder, but she will have to be absolutely spotless beautiful and possibly smart, too. But not as smart as the boy...always three steps back, remember...

That's why I am convinced that, whatever your preferences Winston, your best bet is still here in the Philippines. To get the white Chinese girl of your dreams in China, you would have put far more than what you want to, perhaps more than what you've got, on the table. If you get the wrong kind of materialistic girl, who might give you the cute eyes for a reason, expect to be used & abused 10x times than the worst Pinay scammer.

I see this for myself and won't complain too much. The "barrier to entry" in Eastern Europe and certain more developed Asian economies, like Singapore, China, or HK (let alone South Korea and Japan!) is too high for men like us.
Winston wrote:
July 28th, 2018, 7:31 pm
This Chinese girl I met in Guangzhou seemed very inhuman, fake, soulless and non-human. I wonder if she's an android, sex doll or sex robot. She played games with me too, pretended to want a serious relationship, and then flaked out without any explanation. To this day I still don't know what her aim or motivation was. See these video clips of her below from her WeChat album. Look at her eyes. They look inhuman and artificial, like she's not really a living being. lol. What do you think? Is she even human?

If this is what Chinese girls are turning into, then it's a sad state of affairs and an indication of transhumanism. If she's a real sex robot, then wow the technology must have come a lot farther than we thought. lol. If they look like this, then maybe they are doable after all. lol

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Re: Loving A Female Sex Robot: Insanity Or Reality?

Post by flowerthief00 »

With the money you would have spent on airfare and hotels travelling to one of these foreign countries you could finance a doll instead. They're only $1,000-2,000 these days for a quality brand made from TPE (the most popular material for dolls). You might find, as some do, that after experiencing doll ownership you can't go back to chasing real women with all the bullshit that goes along with that.

Really, if you've ever spent that kind of money looking for love, through travelling, through dating services etc, and it didn't work out for you, you owe it to yourself to seriously consider getting a doll. The doll might not work out for you either--a lot depends on the person--but if it does...? You will save yourself heaps of headache, heartache, and, yes, money in the long run.

Oh, and if you like Chinese you should definitely be able to find a doll that looks like a Chinese girl. Most of them are developed in China, where demand is great due to the well-known gender imbalance in that country.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Turd Flinging Monkey unboxing another sex doll. This one is much cheaper than the original one he bought a couple of years ago. In this video he gives his review of this cheaper sex doll.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But how can you be attracted or get a hard on for a doll that is non-living and inanimate and inorganic? I don't get it. Also, some men like me have deep feelings and soul and we require having feels for the girl in order to have sex with her or make love to her too. How can you have feelings for a doll? If she looked 100 percent human like in Star Trek, or in the Outer Limits episode "Valerie", then maybe it'd be possible. But if she looked like a doll, I don't see how that's possible. Can anyone explain? Does the skin of these dolls even feel real?

tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Hanson Robotics Dr. Ben Goertzel

Independent Core Observer Model (ICOM), I saw some of this unpublished work and he is working on a model that would simulate a general human like irrational emotional interactive entity.

Currently most sexbots are lifeless automatons but sexbots or more properly humanoid androids have potential to be an investment with a massive return. Big returns on an investment comes by understanding why something is incorrectly valued and advantageously acting on this knowledge. Established media consensus defined by feminism and social justice ideology causes a blind spot leading to gross undervaluation of sexbot manufactures.

Female supremacist project their gender bias claims and constantly omit evidence to the contrary. The female temperament has a built in advantage as women are more agreeable and compliant. You can see this bias in the choice of female AI agents like Amazon's Alexa, Apple's Siri or Microsoft's Cortana (there are many more). Also notice the magazine rack. Almost every cover is an attractive female and most of these magazines cater to women. This is a clear strong bias toward female.

Various vices have been a common early driver of new industries. Sexbots already cost many thousands of dollars. Sexbots are in a cycle of iterative incremental improvement guided by better satisfying customer needs. This industry appears to be aggregating technologies that will develop into real walking and talking humanoid androids. Over time a point will come where sexbots will start to be used for other things having nothing to do with their intended function. This will signal the birth of a new industry as they branch out into vast array of other things. Perhaps one of these sexbot companies will be the next Microsoft or Ford.

Historically the common narrative is always way off in seeing the future, it's goal is not understanding where we are going but to exploit the present. Mainstream narratives exploit reflexive insecurity, outrage and adherence to consensuses. Once something new gets past the innovation stage, any nuanced point is defined as a heresy. Nuanced questions get transformed into a hit piece trope exploiting fear of the novel or strawmaned into some form of the next zombie apocalypse. You see this kind of apocalyptic declarations from the religion of global warming. New tech that can be perceived to violate politically correct dogma is unreflectively demonized by established media.
משה בן יצחק
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Winston wrote:
November 24th, 2018, 4:34 am
But how can you be attracted or get a hard on for a doll that is non-living and inanimate and inorganic? I don't get it.
Which dolls are you looking at? The high-end dolls are difficult to tell from an organic woman unless you get close.

Can anyone explain? Does the skin of these dolls even feel real?
There are different types of dolls made from different types of materials.

On the very low end you have dolls made from fabric/textiles, blow-up dolls, and the like. These look and feel very unrealistic, suitable only for niche tastes or those who really really want a doll but can't afford better.

In the medium price range you have TPE: thermoplastic elastomer. This is the most popular type of doll at present. They don't look quite as good as the pics above, but they look pretty good imo. TPE is soft and pleasant to the touch as long as you apply corn starch or baby powder regularly. Whenever you don't it reverts back to a rubbery feeling. That may sound like too much trouble, but a little bit of maintenance is a small price to pay when you consider how much cheaper this type of doll is than the next type....

Silicone. This type of doll requires the least maintenance but is fairly expensive.

The quick review vid below might give you an idea of what a TPE doll is like. (But don't buy the particular doll they are reviewing; it is, I believe, a cheap knockoff of a superior brand) Note the boob jiggles.

tldr: TPE and Silicone are both great options for dolls that look and feel realistic, but TPE requires powdering.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... s-22210847

Sex droid firm flaunts 'world's most realistic dolls' in stunning lifelike images

EXCLUSIVE: Sex Doll Genie has exclusively unveiled a new range of dolls it claims are among the most realistic in the world. And they are giving customers the closest thing to sex they've experienced before

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... s-22133993

Sex dolls make 'moaning sounds' with intimate sensors responding to human touch

EXCLUSIVE: Silicone Lovers told Daily Star Online that dolls are being fitted with wireless sensors that respond to human touch by producing lifelike 'moaning' sounds

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... x-22180609

World's most human-like sex dolls are 'closest thing to real sex ever experienced'

EXCLUSIVE: Sex doll customers have been left dazzled by new materials used on some of the world's most realistic models. It has given them experiences they claim are close to the real thing

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Feminists are trying to ban sex dolls because they say it 'dehumanizes' women. :roll: