Odbo needs a hug

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

We need our white brothers in the future. So do treat odbo nicely please. And let´s help him to date some Amish etc. chick. Winston should bring some global dating oportunities for our radical conservative brothers.

http://www.google.com/search?client=ope ... sga6vrzyAw

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 513AAAsdxT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJBPrH_kOis

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... jMwgmmB2vg

I don't know about other folks, but, every time I go somewhere in a horse-and-buggy...I get really horny to be with an Amish girl. These Amish girls are very "hot", and, on top of that, if you need some furniture..they can take a couple pieces of wood, and a pocket knife, and whittle you a nice rocking chair, or dining-room table.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Conspiracies do exist in that powerful people do get together and make plans in secrecy. No one disputes that. The only question is: What kind of plans, secrets and conspiracies are they? Are we talking about mundane secrets - such as "under the table" deals and alliances, "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" type of arrangements, and covert operations involving power and profits? Or are we talking about a secret Illuminati plan of world domination and microchipping the population under a New World Order global government? Is there a fantastic conspiracy involving UFO's, Aliens and secret technology? Or just politicians with mundane dirty secrets involving money laundering scams, under the table deals, arms deals, sex scandals, and other mundane types of unethical behaviors?

Even Zbigniew Brzezinski, one of the elite's long-time geostrategists, has admitted on public TV in an interview with Charlie Rose that "dirty secrets" and "under the table deals" exist among the elite, but denies that there is any "Illuminati NWO plot" to take over the world and instate a one world government. If there is a NWO plot though, then is every country in on it? Or just the US and UK elite and the Zionists behind them? It's too far fetched to believe that the governments of all 200 countries of the world would all agree to be in on something.

Could the whole NWO thing just be a diversion? Why else would they allow millions of videos about it on YouTube and millions of websites/forums about it to stay up? Is it all part of their plan to incite us into a revolution? And why would they let conspiracy leaders such as David Icke and Alex Jones spread conspiracy knowledge to so many disgruntled people and expose the plans of the elite? Icke travels the world doing public seminars to spread his message, yet nothing ever happens to him. Isn't that odd? Are they shills? Or is what they do part of the elite's plans? Or do the elite view them as too small of a problem to bother with, especially since anything that happens to a conspiracy leader will be interpreted as a "silencing act" by the elite?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More questions:

Do you all think war is all about money? Don't the elite have all the money in the world? They can print it and they have an unlimited supply for themselves. Alan Watt says that the real reason for war is so the elite can bring about global changes that would take too long or never during peace time, changes such as centralization of power, as what happened with the UN after WWII.

Couldn't it also be that the controllers of this world, whether human or extra-dimensional or extraterrestrial, simply thrive on conflict in this world rather than peace? Or perhaps they need to keep conflict going in this world, for some odd reason we can't understand, because we are some kind of SIMS experiment to them?

I think there's gotta be more to it all than just money. The elite have all the money they want, an unlimited supply of it.

Do you really think they are trying to instate a global government like the one depicted in Star Trek? What about that theory that they are planning to microchip us all?

What about the kind of world depicted in "A Brave New World" and Orwell's "1984"? Do the elite want that too? Was Aldous Huxley one of them? If so, why would he leak their plans to us?

Why do you think they took out Lennon? Was it because they saw that he had the power to sway the entire nation against war, as he did with the Vietnam War, so they decided to take him out? Or was it their revenge for his role in turning the public against the Vietnam War?

Do you think lone nut assassins are under the mind control of MK-ULTRA, or patsies, or just actors who aren't even really in jail but set free to live somewhere hidden with a changed identity?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

Winston, the answer to all your questions is POWER. POWER is everything. To have absolute control of events and people is like playing God.

It's a ego-boost for an elite group of individuals to shape the world in their image. It's like the world is their mirror reflecting their sociopathic evil nature.

It's not just money, they have the FED to print them unlimited cash flow. Humans are vain creatures, we're not that hard to figure out.

The Greek mythology depicts the Gods as squabbling, bickering elitists. That is the decadent nature of humanity.

We have enough nuclear weapons to bomb the world back to the stone Age. Killing everyone is insurance for world peace? Great human logic.

We could easily solve all the ills of humanity if we shared the resources and it's open to everyone. But profits and greed get in the way and people want more for themselves, their families, and friends. It's a tribal thing.

TO HAVE ABSOLUTE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE IS A POWERFUL FEELING - from individualist to collective experience.

Lack of control and stability leads to chaos and strife. DOMINATION is key to keep people in line. RAPE!
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

+1 chile,

but you forget to tell why power is so important. It´s a mager program which is implemented in our dna. Power increases the chances for survival. Look at Chengiz Khan. He is the symbol of this theory.

Once Berlusconi was asked by a female student what he was to do about the poor students. She said she has no money at all. Berlusconi said: "Marry a rich guy. The best would be when you would marry one of my sons. They are very rich ;-)"