Why is Winston so fat?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Why is Winston so fat?

Post by Repatriate »

I think I figured it out, it's not all slothliness. I believe Winston eats too many sweets and or way too much processed food that has tons of corn syrup and other crap in it. He's supposedly a vegan but a lot of vegans have shitty diets and subsist on sweets, processed crap that has no "meat", and a few vegetables that have vitamins but lack fiber and building protein. The end result is a sickly pasty jelly body with no definition. That's why so many vegans look like toothpicks or chubby herbivore men.

This research study shows just how bad sugar is to the body. A sweet tooth is nearly as bad as being an alcoholic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

I'm guessing Winston drinks a lot of soda or fruit juice which contributes greatly to his Winnie the Pooh bear pot belly.
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

Post by lookin4happiness »

The question is why does Winston put up with so much shit? This forum really can't be all that good for his self - esteem. Aren't you supposed to be one of his "friends"? Despite whatever Winstons shortcomings may be I'm sure he hears enough about them from his HA buddies!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

lookin4happiness wrote:The question is why does Winston put up with so much shit? This forum really can't be all that good for his self - esteem. Aren't you supposed to be one of his "friends"? Despite whatever Winstons shortcomings may be I'm sure he hears enough about them from his HA buddies!
I am but it's a valid question that segues into a valid topic about the typical American diet and its dependency on sugary products.

India, China, and the U.S. rank 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in diabetes.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Without workout it will be difficult. When you are not naturally scinny then it´s an uphill battle.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I lost a lot of weight in Shanghai. Most of that was due to the food being so shit.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
ManInSiam
Freshman Poster

Post by ManInSiam »

delete
Last edited by ManInSiam on May 9th, 2012, 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

We aren't YES-MEN for Winston. We are individual human beings with original thought processes.

REAL FRIENDS tell the brutal truth and keep their buddies accountable. They don't lie or be fake to them.

Winston is fat. It's just an objective truth. He eats too much cakes and sweets. He doesn't exercise enough. I mean, come on man. FAT ISN'T HEALTHY.

The science of all the health-related risks associated with being a fat ass - diabetes, stroke, heart attack. Winston is 38 years old. He should know better.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Personally, I don't believe that being a Vegan, is a good thing to do, all of the time.

Part of it has to do with the fact that in effect, if you exercise, having meat based proteins, does assist in both anabolic gains as well as lowering insulin sensitivity, long term.

And thus, one can be a Vegan for let's say a 3-4 week span, as a way of detoxing the organs, skin, etc, but as a regular practice, it's more catabolic than anabolic unless you spend a lot of time creating sufficient Whey-based protein supplements to add to the nuts, soy, veggies, etc. Plus now, you have to rigidly watch what you eat to keep your blood/insulin sensitivity in a non sub-clinical diabetic state.

I'd rather eat regular, take supplements, exercise, and limit alcohol for the weekends.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

I think creatin is good for working out. It gives you 20% more energy. So you don´t feel exhausted. I take it 3 times a day.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Billy wrote:I think creatin is good for working out. It gives you 20% more energy. So you don´t feel exhausted. I take it 3 times a day.
Yeah, but that's for gym rats or athletes, who have a regular training regimen, and have relatively lean bodies.

Win and others, have to access their pre-existing adipose levels or else, they'll be both chunky and sporty, not too distinct from the Sumo wrestler type.
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

S_Parc wrote:Win and others, have to access their pre-existing adipose levels or else, they'll be both chunky and sporty, not too distinct from the Sumo wrestler type.
+1 for S_Parc. Winston needs a high intensity cardio program like Shaun T's Insanity. He'll look 1000 times better and be in better health after the 60 days.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

The only reason there is so much negativity about Winston on this forum is because he puts up with it.

Everyone should be open to criticism, but there needs to be a certain level of respect granted to the CREATOR of a growing web site on HIS OWN forum. HE was the one who put all this together and formed this community. You should all respect that. I'm probably going to get accused of being a kiss ass or "sucking Winston's cock", but whatever, this is a general principle. I've never seen this happen this on any other forum; most admins and mods would have put it to rest a long time ago.

He allows himself to be taken advantage of.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

GuitarGuy, you don´t get the concept.

This site is uniqe. Winston is uniqe. You can not compare anything to him and to this site. This isthe whole idea of this forum. We may be some trolls. But Winston is the biggest troll. But being a troll is not necessarily bad.

On the other hand we do also like to kiss Winstons´s ass. No problem with that. Like a big family.

Kiss ass so your ass will be kissed. Drama baby!!
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

S_Parc, but Sumo fighters are gods in Japan ;-).

I don´t think that creatin creates a problem. You will only have little more water in your body. That´s it. Creatin doesn´t make fat.

It gives him at least the power to start things.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Btw, Winston make me a moderator. I will ban Repatriate 2,5 days for creating this thread.