Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why is Winston so fat?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: The S_Parc challenge continues

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:52 am

S_Parc wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Here's an add-on, for the exercise bike ... if your knees are solid and biking gets easy. Ride 10-12 mins at the highest resistance level. Stop, get off the bike and do 20 squats in place. No weights are needed unless this is too easy. If it's easy, hold 15-40 lb dumbbells and squat with them.Then, get back on the bike for another 10-12 mins. Then, do another 20 squats when the 20-24 min mark is up. Then cycle again, as hard as you can't for a final 6-10 mins. Don't waste time w/ a cool down. Instead, stretch your hamstrings and quads for 5-7 mins, as a way to cool off.

The idea above is that you should never allow yourself to habituate to any cardio level. Thus, don't become one of those persons, who starts biking/rowing for half-hour and then, rides a type of cardio plateau of doing it, 45 min to 1.5 hours per session. That's a go nowhere exercise program. The initial 30 min period has to have you feeling spent.

Personally, I've added wrist weights to the exercise bike routine and have practiced shadowing boxing, while biking at the highest resistance level. Yes, after 30 mins, I'm beat.


Too much Cardio lessen muscle development, I don't run it that hard 25-30 mins everyday. Weight are two days, one day off, two days, one day off, two days. You can do lunges with dumbells, just as good as squats.


I agree w/ the too much Cardio lesson, which is why I have it limited to 30 mins, 4 times per week. Unless of course, your plan is to run the Boston Marathon.

The problem with most exercisers is that they habituate to a relatively easy cardio of 45 min to 1 hr on the threadmill, with no addtl benefits. My plan, which seems to work, it to keep cardio limited to 30 mins but to make those 30 mins really count.


Also most Women just do Cardio and very little weight training, fearing they'll look like Rachel McLeish...

Which I would think is attractive personally. I have met a couple of female bodybuilders and while its not normal to look like that they are still women, want to f**k have kids, be wives all that shit. Bodybuilding doesn't make you rich (not unless you make it on TV) so they tend to be very humble. At least you know you're kids would learn good eating habits and to keep active with a wife like that....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles







Re: The S_Parc challenge continues

Postby S_Parc » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:05 am

djfourmoney wrote:
S_Parc wrote:I agree w/ the too much Cardio lesson, which is why I have it limited to 30 mins, 4 times per week. Unless of course, your plan is to run the Boston Marathon.

The problem with most exercisers is that they habituate to a relatively easy cardio of 45 min to 1 hr on the threadmill, with no addtl benefits. My plan, which seems to work, it to keep cardio limited to 30 mins but to make those 30 mins really count.


Also most Women just do Cardio and very little weight training, fearing they'll look like Rachel McLeish...

Which I would think is attractive personally. I have met a couple of female bodybuilders and while its not normal to look like that they are still women, want to f**k have kids, be wives all that shit. Bodybuilding doesn't make you rich (not unless you make it on TV) so they tend to be very humble. At least you know you're kids would learn good eating habits and to keep active with a wife like that....


Many women, I used to know, limited their weights to knee-pushups rather than full pushups. For the most part, they do the treadmill for 30 min to an hour. That's pretty much the standard around here.

So while it's better than nothing, for many guys, however, it'll have little benefit since the challenge level will flatline within a couple of months. Once that habituation occurs, then one'll to have a regular weights program to stay in shape.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: The S_Parc challenge continues

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:22 am

S_Parc wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
S_Parc wrote:I agree w/ the too much Cardio lesson, which is why I have it limited to 30 mins, 4 times per week. Unless of course, your plan is to run the Boston Marathon.

The problem with most exercisers is that they habituate to a relatively easy cardio of 45 min to 1 hr on the threadmill, with no addtl benefits. My plan, which seems to work, it to keep cardio limited to 30 mins but to make those 30 mins really count.


Also most Women just do Cardio and very little weight training, fearing they'll look like Rachel McLeish...

Which I would think is attractive personally. I have met a couple of female bodybuilders and while its not normal to look like that they are still women, want to f**k have kids, be wives all that shit. Bodybuilding doesn't make you rich (not unless you make it on TV) so they tend to be very humble. At least you know you're kids would learn good eating habits and to keep active with a wife like that....


Many women, I used to know, limited their weights to knee-pushups rather than full pushups. For the most part, they do the treadmill for 30 min to an hour. That's pretty much the standard around here.

So while it's better than nothing, for many guys, however, it'll have little benefit since the challenge level will flatline within a couple of months. Once that habituation occurs, then one'll to have a regular weights program to stay in shape.


I see it as well, most women at Gold's in N.Hollywood however do pick up some weights, nothing heavy however. Ha! There is one (likely a few more) women that can bench more than me currently (about 65lbs including the bar) up to 12x3 sets. She had two 35lbs on her bar, not bad... Short white girl, late 30's, early 40's.

Expanding on dating women in the Fitness/Bodybuilding gender a bit -

Again most Anglo men are uncomfortable with women that strength train. That's why many of them say its unattractive or worst. Its likely they don't date very much or only other men they meet at competitions and the gym. I find male Bodybuilders to be a bit self-absorbed, which you likely need to be for competition. I also believe they don't think its very feminine either, so again its likely these women are at home alone quite a bit.

Its not a competition, so I am not bothered by a woman that does this for a profession and lifestyle. Women's bodies are not built like Men, so even if I can bench 200lbs 12 times x 3 rep, its likely I am stronger than the majority of women but power lifers and heavy weight class women (150lbs +) somebody like this French Lady - http://www.blackpeoplemeet.com/v3/profi ... ackparam=1

The visuals would look strange at first but I think I can get into it..lol
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: The S_Parc challenge

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:16 pm

leavingusa wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Ok, I wasn't going to get specific but I think the vagaries have gone on long enough. Here's my challenge ...

Here's the workout routine, which I believe, will tone you up quickly. Then, it's up to you to modify your diet to lose the excess fat.

Seated Exercise Bike - 20-30 minutes per day x 4-5 days per week. Vary the resistance so that you're *done* by the 30 min mark. If this exercise ever gets 'easy', attach strap-on ankle weights for a greater challenge. If your knees are a challenge, you'll need to switch to a cable rowing apparatus. But all and all, this is the safest cardio workout. Treadmills and SkiMachines are overrated.

Then, using dumbbells ...

Overhead Military Press - X lbs x 14-16 reps x 3 times per week (alternate days). Yes, repetition 14 to 16 should get you tired.

Dumbbell Side Rows - X lbs x 14-16 reps x 3 times per week (alternate days). This is for that upper back & rear deltoids, unless you have a seated rowing/lat pulldown equipment at home.

Especially with free weight dumbbells, don't train to failure. That's a recipe for sore rotator cuffs and injury.

If you do the above for 2-3 months, you'll have a toned physique with a higher metabolic rate and from there, losing weight but keeping lean muscle won't be difficult.



^ That and a 6 week cycle of Winnie...lol You guys in SE Asia are lucky as you all can get gear without a scrip.



Gear is readily available just about everywhere with the internet.


Yea, but it's not legal to have gear in the United States unless you have a prescription. That alone is enough for me to avoid obtaining it by any other means, in addition to the fact that there is a lot of counterfeit gear that is sold to people who try to bypass a legit pharmacy.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Re: The S_Parc challenge continues

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:31 pm

djfourmoney wrote: Too much Cardio lessen muscle development, I don't run it that hard 25-30 mins everyday. .


Yea, no kidding. This whole jogging movement started in the 70's (I think) by one man, and has turned into a cult.

It's just mind blowing to me how the first things people think about when getting in shape is jogging for long distances and running marathons as if being able to run for 26mi is the pinnacle of human health.

These people are not even aware of sprinting, or tempo running which is a more heather way to run long distances.

And don't get me started on all the Cancer research companies that are now cashing in on this jogging cult....
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby Mr S » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:56 pm

This guy gives a lot of good free advice about exercising and his videos are entertaining as well:

http://scoobysworkshop.com/

These are great YouTube channels for excellent body building and fitness info:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Instructionalfitness
http://www.youtube.com/user/luimarco
http://www.youtube.com/user/monkeybargym
http://www.youtube.com/user/twinmuscleworkout
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Postby Winston » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:38 am

lookin4happiness wrote:The question is why does Winston put up with so much shit? This forum really can't be all that good for his self - esteem. Aren't you supposed to be one of his "friends"? Despite whatever Winstons shortcomings may be I'm sure he hears enough about them from his HA buddies!


Simple. I either ignore it or don't care, well most of the time that is. Remember that to be truly free, you have to not care what others think. The biggest mental prison you can be in is to live in fear of what others think of you. Remember that other people's opinions do NOT define you.

Btw, here is a gif image of Winston eating popcorn. LOL (Repatriate will love this one)

Image
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:44 am

Repatriate wrote:
lookin4happiness wrote:The question is why does Winston put up with so much shit? This forum really can't be all that good for his self - esteem. Aren't you supposed to be one of his "friends"? Despite whatever Winstons shortcomings may be I'm sure he hears enough about them from his HA buddies!

I am but it's a valid question that segues into a valid topic about the typical American diet and its dependency on sugary products.


India, China, and the U.S. rank 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in diabetes.


Diabetes is partly genetic too. Most older people in my family and relatives have diabetes. It appears to have a genetic factor.

WTF? You claim to be one of my "friends"? LOL. With friends like you, who needs enemies? LOL
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Repatriate » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:06 pm

Winston wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
lookin4happiness wrote:The question is why does Winston put up with so much shit? This forum really can't be all that good for his self - esteem. Aren't you supposed to be one of his "friends"? Despite whatever Winstons shortcomings may be I'm sure he hears enough about them from his HA buddies!

I am but it's a valid question that segues into a valid topic about the typical American diet and its dependency on sugary products.


India, China, and the U.S. rank 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in diabetes.


Diabetes is partly genetic too. Most older people in my family and relatives have diabetes. It appears to have a genetic factor.

WTF? You claim to be one of my "friends"? LOL. With friends like you, who needs enemies? LOL


Yes Diabetes can be genetic and even thin people can have it but in your case it's a combination of deadly factors. If you are pre-diabetic or diabetic already then you are in serious trouble and at high risk for a number of fatal health issues well into your middle and senior age.

I would say that i'm your friend Winston. Possibly your only true friend on this forum because i'm the only one who tells you the unfiltered truth of what you should be reading about yourself. Your true enemies just feed you b.s. and enable you. They comfort you like how feminist women tell their fat girlfriends that they are beautiful. I'm not here to enable your narcissism.

Let's look back at the years:

Back when you were in Taiwan when negativity first started to enter into your mental periphery I was the one who advised you on social circle game and changing your overall appearance and social skills to match the environment.

I was the one who advised you to lose weight years ago when I realized it was a serious future health risk. I recommended exercise, a better diet (free of excess sugar and carbs), and a new dietary plan.

When you were dressing like a shabby zoo chimp I advised getting a new wardrobe and looking at pics to assemble something more suitable.

I advised you that game is not just bullshit and there is truth behind it beyond PUA marketing.

I pointed out a pre-existing mental condition that you have that has a negative influence on your behavior.

I gave constructive critism in the form of tough love at your appearance to strengthen your mental fortitude and weak will. It's similar to how drill sergeants toughen up recruits. You still have problems with this but it looks like you may finally be coming around and developing a semi "alpha" frame. Have you ever wondered why even the sloppiest slavic fat men can land sexy wives? Not all of them have money but they have a certain alpha mindset.

I'm the one who advised that you start traveling abroad again when you were languishing in depression. I constantly questioned your worthless existence in Las Vegas convorting with overpriced hookers, buffets, and strip joint scammers.

I advised you once again recently to keep your body off meds and go for exercise and more practical self improvement.

I pointed out the foolishness of various cons and scams run on you in which you grew incensed and personally offended.

In short i've done everything to guide you to improvement. I can see the first signs that mentally you're not cracking as much. It's a good sign. Now if you can follow all the previous steps I mentioned we'll be well on our way for your rebirth as a man.

I am the wellspring from which you flow.
Last edited by Repatriate on Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Repatriate » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:13 pm

One more thing.

Believe me I could have easily have met you in Taiwan, Philippines, Las Vegas, or elsewhere over the years.

I have met several people on here at various locations who shall remain unnamed. Even some Roosh members.

I won't meet you because right now you are a toxic mess of a human being. You're extremely weak and you have a crab mentality that will always have a negative impact with people in close proximity to you. I can see that and others that I have met that know you have said as much.

Fix your shit and maybe the future will bear many promising fruits.

Roosh is not better than you either to be honest. You guys are really similar in more ways than one. It's just that he has his shit together as a man.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Winston » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:30 pm

Repatriate wrote:One more thing.

Believe me I could have easily have met you in Taiwan, Philippines, Las Vegas, or elsewhere over the years.

I have met several people on here at various locations who shall remain unnamed. Even some Roosh members.

I won't meet you because right now you are a toxic mess of a human being. You're extremely weak and you have a crab mentality that will always have a negative impact with people in close proximity to you. I can see that and others that I have met that know you have said as much.

Fix your shit and maybe the future will bear many promising fruits.

Roosh is not better than you either to be honest. You guys are really similar in more ways than one. It's just that he has his shit together as a man.


Ok that's far enough. That is crossing the line this time. That is a BALD FACED LIE. You haven't the slightest shred of proof that you've met anyone that's met me. You have ZERO evidence for that. Yet you expect us to believe you just because you say so?

Do you think you're a man of credibility and honesty and sanity? HELL NO! NO WAY! You expect us to think you are honest and sane, just because you say so? Are you kidding? You sound highly DISHONEST and INSANE.

As far as I know, everyone that's met me has liked me. The only exceptions are:

1. Bullies that like to use me as a punching bag. But even though they may say crap about me, they actually like me because I provide a target for them.
2. Angry western women who hate men and hate people in general. They hate any guy who opposes feminism and liberalism and is not politically correct.
3. Misanthropes who hate everyone and always find an excuse to hate everyone, even if they have to fabricate a reason to.

Find someone who is normal, sane, healthy and has their shit together, who has met me and doesn't like me, and then we will talk. Until then all you have is BS.

You FALSELY claim that I'm unlikable and a negative influence on others, and that many people who have met me do not like me. THAT IS A 100 PERCENT LIE YOU FUCKSTER!

Here is a question that DEBUNKS that: If I'm an unlikable guy who is wacky, crazy, weird and a bad influence on others, then:

1. How come Rock has met me many times? If I was unlikable, he would not have met me again after the first time. Duh.
2. How come Steve Neese has met me many times and communicates with me regularly on Skype and WhatsApp?
3. How come Ladislav has met up with me many times and spent a lot of time with me?
4. How come WorldTraveler has met me many times and says I'm the most honest guy he knows?

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


None of these guys who know me well would agree with you that I'm too messed up to meet in person. You are 100 percent wrong and I've f***ing had it with your LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your hatred and vitriol toward me has gone far enough. It's too extreme. This is crossing the line. You are now lying about me in claiming that many people who met me don't like me. TOTALLY FALSE. You can't even name one!

I contacted Mark Lambo. He said he never told you that I was neurotic. So who did then? NO ONE? If you don't come up with some names soon, you are banned. Otherwise, you must apologize and retract your lies!

I am a very tolerant person who allows free speech here. But my tolerance is NOT UNLIMITED. You forget that. No one has unlimited tolerance. Not even Jesus does.

The truth is: You won't meet me cause you're a COWARD. You don't dare the shit you say on the forum to my face in person. You can't handle in person conflict and you know it.

Besides, you are a SHORT UGLY GUY, and you are ashamed to let anyone see you and tell everyone about it. I know this because only short ugly guys are filled with the extreme hatred toward everyone and everything like you. That's how Konrad was too and he was a short ugly Filipino guy. No decent looking guy would act like you. Only someone who is short and ugly with a wounded and hurt soul would talk like you do. Plus, last time I said that you were short and ugly, you did not deny it, and that says something too.

The truth is, you are projecting your nasty bad traits onto me. What you say is actually true for YOU, not me. You are seeing your own nasty traits projected onto others. It is you who is messed up and a negative influence. You know it too. So you try to pass your own ugly traits onto me. It won't work. We all see what you are.

Go get some psychiatric help dude. Or accept Christ. You are truly lost and wounded man. I feel sorry for you. I pity you. You are one f***ed up dude.

I never saw anyone as hateful as you before. The only other person that comes to mind is Adolf Hitler. But hey, at least Hitler was nice to his dog and he loved Germany. But you, you hate everything.

No woman can stand a super hateful nasty personality like you. That's why most likely, you've never had a real girlfriend before. I can tell, because you don't understand women and you talk dirty. Even in Thailand, girls can barely tolerate you either. And you know it. We all know what you are. It's obvious.

What's most annoying is that rather than seek help, you attack me with vitriol and smear me with LIES. Everything I say, you SPIN AND SPIN AND SPIN against me. No matter how many debates you LOSE, you always try to SPIN it against me. It's VERY DISHONEST AND UNETHICAL.

I'm sick and tired of such stupid dishonest games. And your lying has gone far enough. I don't have time to argue with you. It's a waste of time responding to your lies and attacks. I have far better things to do and my time is precious. Therefore...

THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING!

You are now a HAIRLINE away from being banned. If you don't start treating me with respect and civility NOW, you will be BANNED. I HAVE NO MORE FRICKING TOLERANCE FOR YOU!!!!!!!!

CHOOSE NOW: GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER OR YOU ARE BANNED!

Note: This post will be PMed to you so that you will be sure to see it. It will also be linked in the temporary warnings and bans thread.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Billy » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:08 pm

Repatriate is really a toxic guy. Sees everywhere trolls and hates everybody. Looks like he is the troll here.

Back to topic? - Winston I am doing some experiments with my diet and this one works quite nice: Several protein shakes through the day ( also some coffein tabs and little modafinil in it) - eating cakes and milk always some small portions when I get hungry. In the evening lots of bread and 2 eggs with a nice sauce and salad with tuna. - So it´s like intermittant fasting with snacks.

It might work for you as it is not so brutal.

By the way did you hear I come fly in early november to SEA ? :)
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby Winston » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:14 pm

Thanks Billy.

But my parents have put me on a strict diet here in Taiwan. They are only allowing me to eat healthy vegetarian meals with no sugar, no junk food, and light carbs. It's helped and I am losing weight.

That's great. Are you going to the Philippines or Thailand? It would be nice to meet you.

Yeah Repatriate is definitely a toxic guy. I can't imagine very many people being able to stand him. No woman I know would like such a personality as his. He's a very miserable and unhappy person for sure. Happy people never talk the way he does.

He's like a dysfunctional American bully that tries to bring out the WORST in everyone. That's VERY TOXIC for sure.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Billy » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:31 pm

Nice to hear with your diet. But when it becomes to hard you should have an option to switch to a more easier diet. But as long it works it is great.

Yeah we can meet for shure if we are in the same area. I already booked a flight for early november to Bangkok. I want to check Pattaya for a couple of weeks. It would be cool if you would be there at the time. - I am not shure, maybe I will check Phuket too for some days. - Then the plan is to go to the PI. I am not quite shure where exacty.

At the beginning it was Baguio but looks it´s to crowded and rainy and expensive there and girls are not that warm. - Dumaguete, Cebu, Bacalod, Davao - I really don´t know. The guy Henry from livinbeyondthesea is in Duma, maybe it´s easier there for me as a newbie.

Angeles might be to tough for me as a newbie too :)

So let´s see, I am also not shure if I should take a 2 month visa to Thailand first. But I have to decide in the next days. - I give you the details when I know more.

I read you want to discover china to find a soul mate :)
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby Repatriate » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:31 am

Winston wrote:
Ok that's far enough. That is crossing the line this time. That is a BALD FACED LIE. You haven't the slightest shred of proof that you've met anyone that's met me. You have ZERO evidence for that. Yet you expect us to believe you just because you say so?


Here's the thing Winston i'm not like you, I don't rat on people. I don't need "proof" because the people out there know who they are and that's all you need to know.

Do you think you're a man of credibility and honesty and sanity? HELL NO! NO WAY! You expect us to think you are honest and sane, just because you say so? Are you kidding? You sound highly DISHONEST and INSANE.



You're a total maniac and obviously mentally ill as your page long rant indicates.

As far as I know, everyone that's met me has liked me. The only exceptions are:

1. Bullies that like to use me as a punching bag. But even though they may say crap about me, they actually like me because I provide a target for them.
2. Angry western women who hate men and hate people in general. They hate any guy who opposes feminism and liberalism and is not politically correct.
3. Misanthropes who hate everyone and always find an excuse to hate everyone, even if they have to fabricate a reason to.


You realize that it's not so black and white. There are people who can have negative opinions about your behavior and not be all of those things that you mentioned.


You FALSELY claim that I'm unlikable and a negative influence on others, and that many people who have met me do not like me. THAT IS A 100 PERCENT LIE YOU FUCKSTER!



What about those guys in Taiwan who didn't want to meet you at all? Wasn't it one of Rock's friends who immediately regretted meeting you after meeting you. :lol:


Here is a question that DEBUNKS that: If I'm an unlikable guy who is wacky, crazy, weird and a bad influence on others, then:

1. How come Rock has met me many times? If I was unlikable, he would not have met me again after the first time. Duh.
2. How come Steve Neese has met me many times and communicates with me regularly on Skype and WhatsApp?
3. How come Ladislav has met up with me many times and spent a lot of time with me?
4. How come WorldTraveler has met me many times and says I'm the most honest guy he knows?

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Some guys have high tolerance for certain people that others would consider losers or toxic individuals. It's no big mystery Winston. Rock seems like one of those guys who will hang out with just about anyone because he has an inquisitive personality. Ladislav is similar..very inquisitive personality and probably very tolerant of many types of people. I have no idea about the other two but Steve Neese seems like an internet marketer, he probably roped you in to do "business" with him.

None of these guys who know me well would agree with you that I'm too messed up to meet in person. You are 100 percent wrong and I've f***ing had it with your LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


If you want to believe that no one you know has ever had anything negative to say about you then be my guest. Sometimes self delusion can be healthy to protect your fragile ego and mental state. :lol:


Your hatred and vitriol toward me has gone far enough. It's too extreme. This is crossing the line. You are now lying about me in claiming that many people who met me don't like me. TOTALLY FALSE. You can't even name one!


Like I said i'm not a rat. I don't tell on people like you do and I have integrity not to try and "out" others for petty reasons.

I contacted Mark Lambo. He said he never told you that I was neurotic. So who did then? NO ONE? If you don't come up with some names soon, you are banned. Otherwise, you must apologize and retract your lies!


You're completely moronic. I never said I met Mark Lambo or even talked to him about you. The only thing I said was that I PM'd him about the Ukraine before and talked about his success on using a dating site to find his woman. The only reason he was mentioned was because you were using him as an example of "success" in the Ukraine in a thread about marriage agencies. It was a false representation which I had to call out.


The truth is: You won't meet me cause you're a COWARD. You don't dare the shit you say on the forum to my face in person. You can't handle in person conflict and you know it.


Winston don't make me laugh. I won't meet you because you've shown yourself to be a toxic and weak individual. I don't like to associate with people like this in person. This is why i'm very selective about who I meet.

If someone were to come across the way you are in person I would call them out on their behavior in person as well. I call it like I see it. The claims that i'm a coward is amusing though. You're the one who's threatening to ban me because your feelings are hurt. You're the one acting like a complete baby again. :lol:

Besides, you are a SHORT UGLY GUY, and you are ashamed to let anyone see you and tell everyone about it. I know this because only short ugly guys are filled with the extreme hatred toward everyone and everything like you. That's how Konrad was too and he was a short ugly Filipino guy. No decent looking guy would act like you. Only someone who is short and ugly with a wounded and hurt soul would talk like you do. Plus, last time I said that you were short and ugly, you did not deny it, and that says something too.


You make all sorts of blanket assumptions that are just plain untrue. I'm not this Konrad guy you speak of either. I've met people on here who know i'm not a "SHORT UGLY GUY" as you put it. :lol:


The truth is, you are projecting your nasty bad traits onto me. What you say is actually true for YOU, not me. You are seeing your own nasty traits projected onto others. It is you who is messed up and a negative influence. You know it too. So you try to pass your own ugly traits onto me. It won't work. We all see what you are.


How am I projecting nasty bad traits when there's a wealth of posts and pictures that depict you exactly as you are? It's not like i'm making shit up unlike what you are doing when it comes to me.


[b]THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING!

You are now a HAIRLINE away from being banned. If you don't start treating me with respect and civility NOW, you will be BANNED. I HAVE NO MORE FRICKING TOLERANCE FOR YOU!!!!!!!!

CHOOSE NOW: GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER OR YOU ARE BANNED!



:lol:

This is just further proof that you aren't for free speech at all. I knew you were full of shit about this and you only tolerate "free speech" only if it coincides with your point of view. Actually, I already knew I was probably going to get banned at some point because you have a fragile ego and can't handle the truth.

Here's my answer to you:

You're a pathetic emotionally weak simpleton.

How's that for an apology? :lol:

Btw, this site is slow as shit why don't you get up off your lazy ass and fix important shit first instead of crying about hurt feelings? :lol:
Last edited by Repatriate on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests