Would you date a stripper/prostitute?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Would you date a stripper/prostitute?

Post by chileanueva »

I found this thread quite interesting.

Would you date a stripper? http://www.city-data.com/forum/relation ... ipper.html

Could you date a woman who is involved in the stripping/sex industry? Would it bother you?
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

short term why the hell not....?? just so its drama and disease free
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Been there done that. And want to resume that. ;-)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

As long as she cleans that pit, keeps clean everywhere else, gives me huge discounts/free reign all over that puss, and keeps away from dumbass drama, I'd jump on a stripper! :D
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Have you lurked on this website? :roll:

I guess it depends upon your definition of date
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Have you lurked on this website? :roll:

I guess it depends upon your definition of date
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Stripper? Sure.
Prostitute? Aren't most western women prostitutes in the first place?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Would you date a stripper/prostitute?

Post by momopi »

chileanueva wrote:I found this thread quite interesting.
Would you date a stripper? http://www.city-data.com/forum/relation ... ipper.html
Could you date a woman who is involved in the stripping/sex industry?

Rather than dating a hooker who gets around, you're better off being a sugar daddy to a poorer college girl in a more exclusive arrangement.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr9k6gY9vGg&feature=fvst[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MtJwqGt ... re=related[/youtube]
Last edited by momopi on February 8th, 2012, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Sugar-daddying is great because in the majority of cases it becomes love. Yes, it is true. I have tried it quite a few times and girls do fall in love with you. Money first, love later and very naturally so. Why? Because it falls in with the million year old role of a man as a provider and bread winner. The independent woman is a recent phenomenon while the strong older man with money taking care of a poor woman has been the arrangement forever.

But dating strippers for fun short term is just that- fun.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

ladislav wrote:Sugar-daddying is great because in the majority of cases it becomes love. Yes, it is true. I have tried it quite a few times and girls do fall in love with you. Money first, love later and very naturally so. Why? Because it falls in with the million year old role of a man as a provider and bread winner. The independent woman is a recent phenomenon while the strong older man with money taking care of a poor woman has been the arrangement forever.

I'm not so sure. I've met a lot of girls who have both a sugar daddy and a lover. Unfortunately, the roles are taken by separate men, say "Mr. S" for sugar daddy and "Mr. L" for lover. When you ask the girl her feelings towards each, she will typically say something like, "Mr. S is very good and treats me so well. But I just don't have those types of feelings for him. I'm madly in love with Mr. L and the sex with him is out of this world. He just needs more time to learn how to appreciate me more and treat me better. He's going through a rough time now." Sorry to say that a lot of sugar daddies are gullible suckers when it comes to their interactions with the women they help.

But some guys are pretty smart and know how to gain some control. They make it clear to the girl that they are strong, in demand, and getting their time and help requires loyalty and respect. They are also good at sensing when she's BSing or doing something behind his back. When he catches her, its one strike and your out. If you can't be like this, better to just rent her short term like a hotel room instead of leasing her like an apartment.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

> Been there done that. And want to resume that.

Oh my god, that made me laugh.

I'm still pretty new to dating. But I gotta say that of all the Asian women I've met through online dating, the sluttier ones were much more worth visiting. Whether they'd make better wives, well if you can satisfy their physical and emotional needs then I'm sure they're the ones to go for.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Rock wrote: I'm not so sure. I've met a lot of girls who have both a sugar daddy and a lover. Unfortunatelyl, the roles are taken by separate men, say "Mr. S" for sugar daddy and "Mr. L" for lover. When you ask the girl her feelings towards each, she will typically say something like, "Mr. S is very good and treats me so well. But I just don't have those types of feelings for him. I'm madly in love with Mr. L and the sex with him is out of this world. He just needs more time to learn how to appreciate me more and treat me better. He's going through a rough time now." Sorry to say that a lot of sugar daddies are gullible suckers when it comes to their interactions with the women they help.

But some guys are pretty smart and know how to gain some control. They make it clear to the girl that they are strong, in demand, and getting their time and help requires loyalty and respect. They are also good at sensing when she's BSing or doing something behind his back. When he catches her, its one strike and your out. If you can't be like this, better to just rent her short term like a hotel room instead of leasing her like an apartment.
The streets of Thailand in some villages are literally paved from gullible fools. :lol: It's amazing how women compartmentalize relationships so much better than men can. I haven't seen any men juggle multiple girlfriends saying one is good for f***ing, the other for business, the other for emotions, etc.. Maybe there are some seasoned gigolos that do that but I don't think they are in the majority even with that set. I have seen with my own eyes women who do this though.

Just reading the responses in this thread is a good indicator of who is green when it comes to overseas relations. Dating prostitutes is just plain stupid. Having a kid with one is even stupider. It's a recipe for disaster and these women are so incredibly hardened after a very short time that you'll never unravel their emotional/psychological state with some of the more cunning ones.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Repatriate wrote:
Rock wrote: I'm not so sure. I've met a lot of girls who have both a sugar daddy and a lover. Unfortunatelyl, the roles are taken by separate men, say "Mr. S" for sugar daddy and "Mr. L" for lover. When you ask the girl her feelings towards each, she will typically say something like, "Mr. S is very good and treats me so well. But I just don't have those types of feelings for him. I'm madly in love with Mr. L and the sex with him is out of this world. He just needs more time to learn how to appreciate me more and treat me better. He's going through a rough time now." Sorry to say that a lot of sugar daddies are gullible suckers when it comes to their interactions with the women they help.

The streets of Thailand in some villages are literally paved from gullible fools. :lol: It's amazing how women compartmentalize relationships so much better than men can. I haven't seen any men juggle multiple girlfriends saying one is good for f***ing, the other for business, the other for emotions, etc.. Maybe there are some seasoned gigolos that do that but I don't think they are in the majority even with that set. I have seen with my own eyes women who do this though.

Just reading the responses in this thread is a good indicator of who is green when it comes to overseas relations. Dating prostitutes is just plain stupid. Having a kid with one is even stupider. It's a recipe for disaster and these women are so incredibly hardened after a very short time that you'll never unravel their emotional/psychological state with some of the more cunning ones.
1. I used to do this myself - compartmentalize the girls I was dating. I even thought, if I could just combine the best traits of my top 2 or 3 girls into one person, I would gladly settle down. This went both for physical and personality aspects. Its been hard for to find an available all-in-one type so serial dating has made a lot of sense. And it keeps things fresh and spontaneous. But the girls will come and go so it can ultimately lead towards lonliness. Check out "Alfie" if you haven't already seen it. End of the day, there seems to be no ideal solution for so many of us. A compromise is requred at some point and that's prolly why so many guys end up married.

2. You can find some prostitutes who are genuinely nice if you look hard enough. And if you click with one, you can get a gf experience for a very low rate or even free in some cases. With Asian P4P girls, its not always so bad to get into the "friends zone" cus sometimes they treat their friends real good. Whatever you do though, don't ask her to stop her job cus then her income stream immediately dries-up and you become responsible. The Thai guys who date P4P girls know this and enjoy the easy money to boot. That's prolly why they are so tolerant about sharing their gal's body with other men.

3. There are some very old guys who for whatever reason wanna have a kid before they die (perhaps they are childless and wanna have an heir for their assets). I can understand such a guy finding a young girl with good genes from a poor family and making an arrangement for her to bear his child. Perhaps he could even pay her for the right to take the child away to his country.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Repatriate wrote:It's amazing how women compartmentalize relationships so much better than men can. I haven't seen any men juggle multiple girlfriends saying one is good for f***ing, the other for business, the other for emotions, etc.. Maybe there are some seasoned gigolos that do that but I don't think they are in the majority even with that set. I have seen with my own eyes women who do this though..
I'm not trying to be sexist here, but I don't believe that women are better at compartmentalizing relationships.

What I believe is really at work is the fact that because women can have sex whenever they want (the whole world is their brothel), and because women have lesser of a sex drive then men, women are in a more power position to manipulate a man and think more coldly and calculating in regards to relationships with men where as a man (at least now days) is always approaching a woman from the weaker position being horny, desperate and lonely.

There's just no way to even think rationally about a woman (i.e, is she in good health, is she kind, ect.) if your a man coming from that mental standpoint which is why younger men often make such poor choices in women when they are in their younger ages.

Also, on the other hand, men don't need women in the way that women need men. I simply don't need a woman to fix my car, fix my computer, plan my retirement, or hell, even cut my hair because they suck at it so why would any man NEED a woman for anything other then sex and giving birth to his child?

So in other words, there is no need for a man to compartmentalize different women into different unrelated non sexual categories because women can't do anything at a high level for men that we can't do for ourselves other then giving us sex and babies.

And even the sex and beauty is now debatable because many men and women consider ladyboys/ trannys to be more beautiful then biological women, and many guys who stay in Bankok for a while eventually turn to ladyboys for sex because they feel the sex is better. Not that I agree but that's what is going on..

Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on February 9th, 2012, 1:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:
ladislav wrote:Sugar-daddying is great because in the majority of cases it becomes love. Yes, it is true. I have tried it quite a few times and girls do fall in love with you. Money first, love later and very naturally so. Why? Because it falls in with the million year old role of a man as a provider and bread winner. The independent woman is a recent phenomenon while the strong older man with money taking care of a poor woman has been the arrangement forever.

I'm not so sure. I've met a lot of girls who have both a sugar daddy and a lover. Unfortunately, the roles are taken by separate men, say "Mr. S" for sugar daddy and "Mr. L" for lover. When you ask the girl her feelings towards each, she will typically say something like, "Mr. S is very good and treats me so well. But I just don't have those types of feelings for him. I'm madly in love with Mr. L and the sex with him is out of this world. He just needs more time to learn how to appreciate me more and treat me better. He's going through a rough time now." Sorry to say that a lot of sugar daddies are gullible suckers when it comes to their interactions with the women they help.

Doesn't it depend on how good looking or charming the sugar daddy is, and how picky or loving the sugar baby is? Many poor Filipinas do not care about looks. They only want a nice guy who can help them financially, so in the Philippines, a sugar daddy can score easily, with a poor Filipina that is, since looks aren't that important to them.

I would think though, that if a sugar daddy was being giving and his sugar baby was not putting out, that he would stop his spending and figure that he's not getting anything out of it, right? Or are some sugar daddies not looking to get anything, and are just helping out for altruistic motives only?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne