Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Tried FetLife? Don't bother. The women there still hate men.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Jester » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:12 pm

eurobrat wrote:You know what's funny though, most of these women in the USA who don't want to marry barely have anything (money wise). They keep holding out for Mr. Right while at the same time the clock is ticking and ticking and ticking.

If what women in this country really want is financial security then they would marry, work hard with their spouse and build a nest egg. But instead they just wait it out and then at the ripe old age of 50-55 they just settle.

It's hilarious if you think about it, they spend they're whole life waiting for Brad Pitt or George Clooney (or Winston JK lol) and they end up with nothing but just an average joe if not below average.


Correct. If they f**k enough George Cluny's, they will finally find one who wants to commit to an overweight fortysomething secretary.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7868
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand







Postby eurobrat » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:54 pm

....
Last edited by eurobrat on Tue May 21, 2013 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2254
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Jester » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:27 pm

eurobrat wrote:
Jester wrote:
eurobrat wrote:You know what's funny though, most of these women in the USA who don't want to marry barely have anything (money wise). They keep holding out for Mr. Right while at the same time the clock is ticking and ticking and ticking.

If what women in this country really want is financial security then they would marry, work hard with their spouse and build a nest egg. But instead they just wait it out and then at the ripe old age of 50-55 they just settle.

It's hilarious if you think about it, they spend they're whole life waiting for Brad Pitt or George Clooney (or Winston JK lol) and they end up with nothing but just an average joe if not below average.


Correct. If they f**k enough George Cluny's, they will finally find one who wants to commit to an overweight fortysomething secretary.


No jester, they don't get it George doesn't want to settle down nor does he need to. Unlike other Hollywood stars George is actually smart for waiting it out and that's why he hasn't been taken to the cleaners yet.



You could tell women that, but many will still think that if they get him into bed, then they have a chance.

:lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7868
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Maker55 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:27 am

aozora13 wrote:I do not think DJ's views are bad. Majority of men are going to want to marry and have children. However, because of the change of social dynamics of the last 50 years in the western world and changes because of globalism, women are becoming entitled. Americans are typically cliquish. Honestly, I think I have found probably maybe a few women who were not insane, actually were decent wife material but I have met one who was dating a friend of mine, a women who went to study in a school away from me, and a nice girl from a upper class family who was black but a good person. The upper class girl was not my cup of tea (dated her a few times).

However, I believe that most women (Eastern Europe possibly in Central Europe) want a man who will be a provider and want to have children. So, basically DJ can probably find a girl who will generally like him in order to marry him to have children. Hopefully I will be worried about financially supporting her since the US (as Tom Leykis mentions you are on the line for 10 years if the person leaves you or you divorce her).

I think that however, since 1/5 marriages break for foreign marriages while 1/2 marriages fell in the US nationally and 2/3 marriages fell in California, I think his best option is to get married to a foreign woman.

I think the children that are born from that marriage might be Americanized but maybe if he raises them well with his future wife, he can be happy with his life and do something that is beneficial to society since he is helping to have less crazy women in the US.


The percentages mean nothing, not even in Europe because guess what?

In Europe, ALIMONY exists.

You guys think that somehow marriage guarantees something for men.

It doesn't!

Marriage only guarantees Alimony and Community Property.

See, marriage is good for WOMEN and CHILDREN, not men.

If the marriage doesn't work out, who do you think is going to suffer the most?

The man.

You can be ruined financially for the rest of your life.

A lot of you guys are very needy and need a mommy. Grow the f*** up!

Western society is completed controlled by the satanic central bankers. These mack daddies run the whole show.

And Western European are not that much better than American women except for the fact that they are more cultured and a little bit more approachable as a whole.

Tom Leykis has a radio show about married men who are in terrible marriages but stay anyway and these guys are beaten down and prisoners by their wives.

You guys don't fear marriage enough.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:45 am

Maker55 wrote:
aozora13 wrote:I do not think DJ's views are bad. Majority of men are going to want to marry and have children. However, because of the change of social dynamics of the last 50 years in the western world and changes because of globalism, women are becoming entitled. Americans are typically cliquish. Honestly, I think I have found probably maybe a few women who were not insane, actually were decent wife material but I have met one who was dating a friend of mine, a women who went to study in a school away from me, and a nice girl from a upper class family who was black but a good person. The upper class girl was not my cup of tea (dated her a few times).

However, I believe that most women (Eastern Europe possibly in Central Europe) want a man who will be a provider and want to have children. So, basically DJ can probably find a girl who will generally like him in order to marry him to have children. Hopefully I will be worried about financially supporting her since the US (as Tom Leykis mentions you are on the line for 10 years if the person leaves you or you divorce her).

I think that however, since 1/5 marriages break for foreign marriages while 1/2 marriages fell in the US nationally and 2/3 marriages fell in California, I think his best option is to get married to a foreign woman.

I think the children that are born from that marriage might be Americanized but maybe if he raises them well with his future wife, he can be happy with his life and do something that is beneficial to society since he is helping to have less crazy women in the US.


The percentages mean nothing, not even in Europe because guess what?

In Europe, ALIMONY exists.

You guys think that somehow marriage guarantees something for men.

It doesn't!

Marriage only guarantees Alimony and Community Property.

See, marriage is good for WOMEN and CHILDREN, not men.

If the marriage doesn't work out, who do you think is going to suffer the most?

The man.

You can be ruined financially for the rest of your life.

A lot of you guys are very needy and need a mommy. Grow the f*** up!

Western society is completed controlled by the satanic central bankers. These mack daddies run the whole show.

And Western European are not that much better than American women except for the fact that they are more cultured and a little bit more approachable as a whole.

Tom Leykis has a radio show about married men who are in terrible marriages but stay anyway and these guys are beaten down and prisoners by their wives.

You guys don't fear marriage enough.


Bottomline, there is no benefit for men in marriage; and there sure as hell isn't any in divorce either. Foreign women are better partners, but marriage altogether has no benefits for men, no matter what country the bride is from. Back on topic.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Postby djfourmoney » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:03 am

Maker55 wrote:
aozora13 wrote:I do not think DJ's views are bad. Majority of men are going to want to marry and have children. However, because of the change of social dynamics of the last 50 years in the western world and changes because of globalism, women are becoming entitled. Americans are typically cliquish. Honestly, I think I have found probably maybe a few women who were not insane, actually were decent wife material but I have met one who was dating a friend of mine, a women who went to study in a school away from me, and a nice girl from a upper class family who was black but a good person. The upper class girl was not my cup of tea (dated her a few times).

However, I believe that most women (Eastern Europe possibly in Central Europe) want a man who will be a provider and want to have children. So, basically DJ can probably find a girl who will generally like him in order to marry him to have children. Hopefully I will be worried about financially supporting her since the US (as Tom Leykis mentions you are on the line for 10 years if the person leaves you or you divorce her).

I think that however, since 1/5 marriages break for foreign marriages while 1/2 marriages fell in the US nationally and 2/3 marriages fell in California, I think his best option is to get married to a foreign woman.

I think the children that are born from that marriage might be Americanized but maybe if he raises them well with his future wife, he can be happy with his life and do something that is beneficial to society since he is helping to have less crazy women in the US.


The percentages mean nothing, not even in Europe because guess what?

In Europe, ALIMONY exists.

You guys think that somehow marriage guarantees something for men.

It doesn't!

Marriage only guarantees Alimony and Community Property.

See, marriage is good for WOMEN and CHILDREN, not men.

If the marriage doesn't work out, who do you think is going to suffer the most?

The man.

You can be ruined financially for the rest of your life.

A lot of you guys are very needy and need a mommy. Grow the f*** up!

Western society is completed controlled by the satanic central bankers. These mack daddies run the whole show.

And Western European are not that much better than American women except for the fact that they are more cultured and a little bit more approachable as a whole.

Tom Leykis has a radio show about married men who are in terrible marriages but stay anyway and these guys are beaten down and prisoners by their wives.

You guys don't fear marriage enough.


Like I haven't seen people being ruined before. You think its worst to be ruined by marrying the wrong woman compared to getting f***ed over by some financial services company? Its about the same to me, people put blind trust into people that hold their mortgages, auto loans and general banking. There are farmers caught up in the MF Global nonsense and some may not be made whole and loose their farms.

You keep saying IF, IF, IF = Pessimism which fine and completely healthy. You assume WAY too much that I am not concerned about divorce or failed marriage, I am concerned. Scared is not the right way to look at it. Scared makes you reactionary, you don't approach marriage with your hair on fire.

Despite what you have heard, I've known couples that have had very orderly divorces where both parties remained mature and equally divided the assets. As I said its sort of immature to just focus on the worst outcomes. Tom Leykis is not God and he's not an expert at all. He's is an opinionated guy who has been married too many times to be a trustworthy advocate for staying single. I've heard his show, listen to lots of it and frankly I find it full of individualist drivel which is why I don't listen too it.

I don't need, I want, big difference.

Back on Topic -

Adult Friend Finder and all the sites just like it are horrible resources for a quick lay if your an Average Joe. Like I said date hook ups makes sense. My buddy just took a bus from Oklahoma to NY State to f**k some 50something White woman. I don't know what she looks like, but based on his track record, she's nothing to write home about. That's the second woman that was interested in him on that site. Other than that, you should be saving your money to go to Costa Rica or DR or some other cheap locale.

I've done my share of affordable f***ing in TJ, I am saving money so I have not been down there for almost a year. I much rather pay for what I want than to quote throw my dick on the table many a night - Eddie Murphy

I wouldn't get butt-hurt about Adult sites because they are largely unproductive and a gigantic waste of time (as shown in the OP). If you want to f**k you have options, some cheap and some for free. Not always hot and I don't expect it, which is why I have largely walked away from such activities.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Maker55 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:47 am

Online dating is terrible.

Instead of complaining about it, why not create a profile on the dating websites suggested on happier abroad?

That's why I am growing my online businesses and am looking to start teaching English overseas.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Case Closed

Postby Jester » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:01 am

Maker55 wrote:Online dating is terrible.

Instead of complaining about it, why not create a profile on the dating websites suggested on happier abroad?




:idea:
That was the answer we were waiting for.

The thread can now be closed.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7868
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby eurobrat » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:18 am

....
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2254
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

The common demoninator is YOU!

Postby JJames » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:37 am

Ugh, why am I wasting my time... oh hell

1) Fetlife is NOT A DATING SITE. It's was dexpressing designed not to be. Just like FB (your example) IS NOT A DATING SITE. So randomly soliciting people won't get you far. Go meet the fuckers at munches dimwit.
2) Calling women who decide to freely decide to post pics of themselves* whores is a great way to impress. Smooth moves man.
3) Being an alt sexuality, BDSM peeps welcomely other (consentual, loving) sexualities as well, like the 'faggots' you mentioned. Oh oh oh, and get this! Gay/bi/trans people might kinky too!!! f**k ME, RIGHT??
4) "Neo-nazi feminist cliches". Yeahhh... about that. Good SM relies on buckets of trust, respect, negotiation, awareness, empathy. That generally qualifies most kinksters as feminist, ie. being sensitive to peoples experiences, in scene and out of scene. If you can't get that, well...


In my community we have two simple qualifications for coming to our freaky deeky parties:
a) Have you met a organizer in person?
b) Do you at least come across as a decent human being?

From what you wrote, you wouldn't qualify by a mile.
So the common denominator is YOU. Surprise!!!

...

PS. Very sorry to hear people where potentially racist towards you. That's unacceptable, and if they were part of my group I would kick them to the curb.


*(maybe it's their kink?)
JJames
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:59 am

Re: The common demoninator is YOU!

Postby Repatriate » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:51 am

JJames wrote:Ugh, why am I wasting my time... oh hell

1) Fetlife is NOT A DATING SITE. It's was dexpressing designed not to be. Just like FB (your example) IS NOT A DATING SITE. So randomly soliciting people won't get you far. Go meet the fuckers at munches dimwit.
2) Calling women who decide to freely decide to post pics of themselves* whores is a great way to impress. Smooth moves man.
3) Being an alt sexuality, BDSM peeps welcomely other (consentual, loving) sexualities as well, like the 'faggots' you mentioned. Oh oh oh, and get this! Gay/bi/trans people might kinky too!!! f**k ME, RIGHT??
4) "Neo-nazi feminist cliches". Yeahhh... about that. Good SM relies on buckets of trust, respect, negotiation, awareness, empathy. That generally qualifies most kinksters as feminist, ie. being sensitive to peoples experiences, in scene and out of scene. If you can't get that, well...


In my community we have two simple qualifications for coming to our freaky deeky parties:
a) Have you met a organizer in person?
b) Do you at least come across as a decent human being?

From what you wrote, you wouldn't qualify by a mile.
So the common denominator is YOU. Surprise!!!

...

PS. Very sorry to hear people where potentially racist towards you. That's unacceptable, and if they were part of my group I would kick them to the curb.


*(maybe it's their kink?)


What are you doing on this website? This is for people who are seeking to be happierabroad. Most of us here aren't looking to rub cocks with two gay blades with shaven heads and 1000 piercings in their face or lick the scummy scabied vagina of a feminist with a skrillex cut with a dozen meaningless shitty tattoos.

f**k off.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Re: The common demoninator is YOU!

Postby kai1275 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:17 am

Repatriate wrote:
JJames wrote:Ugh, why am I wasting my time... oh hell

1) Fetlife is NOT A DATING SITE. It's was dexpressing designed not to be. Just like FB (your example) IS NOT A DATING SITE. So randomly soliciting people won't get you far. Go meet the fuckers at munches dimwit.
2) Calling women who decide to freely decide to post pics of themselves* whores is a great way to impress. Smooth moves man.
3) Being an alt sexuality, BDSM peeps welcomely other (consentual, loving) sexualities as well, like the 'faggots' you mentioned. Oh oh oh, and get this! Gay/bi/trans people might kinky too!!! f**k ME, RIGHT??
4) "Neo-nazi feminist cliches". Yeahhh... about that. Good SM relies on buckets of trust, respect, negotiation, awareness, empathy. That generally qualifies most kinksters as feminist, ie. being sensitive to peoples experiences, in scene and out of scene. If you can't get that, well...


In my community we have two simple qualifications for coming to our freaky deeky parties:
a) Have you met a organizer in person?
b) Do you at least come across as a decent human being?

From what you wrote, you wouldn't qualify by a mile.
So the common denominator is YOU. Surprise!!!

...

PS. Very sorry to hear people where potentially racist towards you. That's unacceptable, and if they were part of my group I would kick them to the curb.


*(maybe it's their kink?)


What are you doing on this website? This is for people who are seeking to be happierabroad. Most of us here aren't looking to rub cocks with two gay blades with shaven heads and 1000 piercings in their face or lick the scummy scabied v****a of a feminist with a skrillex cut with a dozen meaningless shitty tattoos.

f**k off.


Naw brah. Let him talk about this. What he just explained gives further proof that one of the most overrated HA members, (All that Is Man), is one of the biggest f***ing morons that ever posted here. I actually found his explanation of "feminism elements in Kink culture" intriguing. I always wondered about that, but had no clue because I am the exact opposite of that like most here are. This thread was a one of those head scratching ones from last year.

Also it is good to get this bumped up because somewhere out there is a black guy still wasting his time on any US based online dating sites, the fetish social cliques. the swinger communities, the P4P escorts, etc. that has not quite understood that all pretty non fat American Women, under 30 write "NO BLACK MEN PLEASE" on their profiles. Either directly or indirectly.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby RedMenace » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:34 am

There are two types of women. The closed or open minded. Generally when you meet a female online they will be nice initially because they assume you are caucasian. When you proceed to sharing photos is when you discover which side the female you are speaking to is on. She will see you are a black male and come up with some times excuse such as "I have to go do [insert activity]" or some bullsh*t excuse. Then she will get silent. Take the hint and ditch that closed minded b*tch. On the other hand she may continue speaking to you in which case you know you are dealing with an open minded female.

I will video document me approaching different women in mainland China sometime in the future to determine how contrasting real life and online can be when it comes to female rejection. But worry not comrades. Grow a thick skin and move along if a female is unable to look past your skin color. You are much better off because the females that do look past your skin color will be very supportive and wife material. Continue to fight for success. The only way you can undo the negative stereotypes is to outshine those who look down on you.

Lately I find myself developing a hunter mentality. I don't view sex with slightly chubby or below average women as a taboo or shameful deed. As long as I can dodge the prey's defensive strikes(use condom to avoid getting someone I am using pregnant) then I would bang these types of women and simply move along. They will only be used for sex.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:39 am
Location: United Kingdom

Postby The Professor » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:17 am

Websites like that are sausage fests anyway. All dating websites are sausage fests, but ones with a sexual or fetish or "kink" related basis is going to be far worse. Most guys regardless of race have no luck on those types of websites.

eta: crap, did not notice this was an old thread that got necrobumped. oh well.
The Professor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:52 pm

Postby Arabian_prince » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:27 am

fetlife is the worst!


i was there for two years, no phone numbers, no sex, no kink at all.

women have all the options, all the power. f**k that.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:56 pm
Location: OH

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests