Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


American women's choice of men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

American women's choice of men

Postby OTB » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:19 am

Yes guys I have something else to spill that has been brewing for some time. What is it? The pattern I see in the choice of men AW choose to be with. I'll break it down.

1. Thugs, Gangsters, and Criminals

I see this time after time. It is clearly evident that this type of man is glorified by women and seen as the epitome of being a man . They wear their fitted baseball caps with their jeans belted around their hamstrings with their boxers showing. Sometimes they have sleeve tattoos, tattoos in general, piercings and stupid looking gaudy necklaces and watches. You usually see black girls, ghetto/city white girls, and Puerto Rican chicks with these types of men.

Examples: Whitney Houston & Bobby Brown and Lil Wayne & Antonia Carter. Besides these celebrity couples I'm sure you've seen similar couples in public; Walmart or the Mall. It's the NORM.

2. Rock band type of guy
They have tattoos, dress with skinny jeans, and usually have piercings. They carry themselves like little BOYS. For some reason pretty white women flock to them.

Example: Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee

3. Sports fanatic, beer drinking, smoking type of guy
I see this all the time. I know of a few guys who I went to high school with who have their pictures posted on FB in their Flyers, Eagles, or Phillies jersey. They're all married. This is NORMAL behavior to their wives. I know of others who are sports fanatics and I'm sure to their wives it's normal for a man to OBSESS over the Eagles or any other sports team. So if you're one of these guys you'll attract a woman. Especially an American women. THEY LOVE SPORTS!


So in conclusion, not ALL are like this but let's be real MOST are. I see it constantly. If you don't fall into one of these categories you're not manly enough to be with an American woman. People can say what they want but it's so plainly evident that these are the type of men you usually see AW with.

IF YOU'RE A GOOD, DECENT MAN, HUMBLE, WITH A DIFFERENT PERSONALITY AND A DIFFERENT WAY OF THINKING FROM THE NORM....YOU'RE NOT MANLY ENOUGH. YOU'RE WEIRD.

What they don't like is a man of knowledge and class. They say they do. But when they meet that type of guy they're not the epitome of masculinity. They frown on it. This leads me to write another post.
OTB
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:28 pm
Location: Washington Twp, NJ







@ OTB

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:26 am

And these very same women have the temerity to cry and whine when they get used up by these men and the good men they shot down earlier don't want anything further to do with these skanks. It is so funny to see. I only wish had the pleasure of doing this myself.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Sort of like

Postby ErikHeaven » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:08 am

A Chris Angel Emo rocker looking type that i see all the time with hot looking white women. I mean what can you do? As they say birds of a feather flock together. And the really decent black women who actually look good and are well mannered most of them are flocking to White men. Or Asians that is the new fad now Get an Asian man. Oh well our task Mr OTB is to stick to the agenda and get the f**k outta America at all costs!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:28 am

No offense but thanks for stating the obvious.

Leave these women alone, I can't keep saying that and if you're hard head doesn't want to believe that, its your choice.

Do You! Get your money, get your passport, make a plan and GO! You don't have much choice, do you really see things in the US improving? What do you think will happen when the Euro crisis is solved (and it will be)?

3 Billion dollars for a war that's over in Iraq? WTF? But no money for vital job training???? No money fix the unemployment problem but give tax cuts and extend unemployment????

A housing market that hasn't bottom out and won't until the banks remove sh*t off their books and when is that suppose to happen??? Some day, 2015 is what some are saying but that might be when the 6 largest banks will finally knuckle under the weight of all that acidic debt on their books. Likely merge and go from being the 6 largest to the 3-4 largest, even larger than before.

Either way another crash is coming and its not IF and when which nobody is sure about. The fundamental problems were never fixed and that's why there will be another crash likely created by an outside source and 5 digit gold and 3 digit silver prices.

This is not all speculation, there is risk involved with what I just said, but the risk is actually fairly low. The safe havens (if there's such a thing) will be in growing economies or stable economics (South America and Western Europe respectively). Australia and Canada are going to finally experience their own overheated, overvalued real estate crash soon, so I wouldn't call those safe havens.

You need a place where you can educate your children and the system will challenge them to be critical thinkers, not worker bees like in the US. You need a stable government will plenty of reserve currency (Scandinavia) or highly allergic to debt/inflation (Germany). You also need a place with almost unlimited growth (South America) and cheap land/real estate (also South America).

Stop saying you can't do it, you can do it. If I can meet a girl online, Skype with her at least 2 hours almost everyday, where she calls me and see her in April all on money made donating some of my Plasma to people that need it, you can do it. Even if you need to be homeless (living in shelters) or in very low cost places (Mexico) then do it. My boy Sam is living in shelters and with Occupy Movements up and down the west coast.

There is no excuse to be a lackey or post complaint threads about how bad AW are, we already know that. This site is more about solving problems and less about knowing what the problems are.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Jackal » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:34 pm

djfourmoney wrote:Stop saying you can't do it, you can do it. If I can meet a girl online, Skype with her at least 2 hours almost everyday, where she calls me and see her in April all on money made donating some of my Plasma to people that need it, you can do it. Even if you need to be homeless (living in shelters) or in very low cost places (Mexico) then do it. My boy Sam is living in shelters and with Occupy Movements up and down the west coast.

Wow! You've got my respect, man! Good luck with your plans!
Jackal
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 am
Location: Hungary

Re: American women's choice of men

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:32 pm

OTB wrote:Yes guys I have something else to spill that has been brewing for some time. What is it? The pattern I see in the choice of men AW choose to be with. I'll break it down.

1. Thugs, Gangsters, and Criminals

I see this time after time. It is clearly evident that this type of man is glorified by women and seen as the epitome of being a man . They wear their fitted baseball caps with their jeans belted around their hamstrings with their boxers showing. Sometimes they have sleeve tattoos, tattoos in general, piercings and stupid looking gaudy necklaces and watches. You usually see black girls, ghetto/city white girls, and Puerto Rican chicks with these types of men.

Examples: Whitney Houston & Bobby Brown and Lil Wayne & Antonia Carter. Besides these celebrity couples I'm sure you've seen similar couples in public; Walmart or the Mall. It's the NORM.

2. Rock band type of guy
They have tattoos, dress with skinny jeans, and usually have piercings. They carry themselves like little BOYS. For some reason pretty white women flock to them.

Example: Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee

3. Sports fanatic, beer drinking, smoking type of guy
I see this all the time. I know of a few guys who I went to high school with who have their pictures posted on FB in their Flyers, Eagles, or Phillies jersey. They're all married. This is NORMAL behavior to their wives. I know of others who are sports fanatics and I'm sure to their wives it's normal for a man to OBSESS over the Eagles or any other sports team. So if you're one of these guys you'll attract a woman. Especially an American women. THEY LOVE SPORTS!


The 1st Example can only seem to get black girls anyway, so who cares?

The 2nd Example, I have yet to see with any "hot" women. I myself used to do the skinny jeans look, because I skateboarded, and it got me no women. I also did the temporary tattoo thing which gets me lots of attention from hot women, unfortunately I live with my parents and the tattoo look makes my mom resort to her Bible-thumping, bigotrous, everything-phobic ways (most likely because it attracts women).

And as for the 3rd Example, these are the guys I see most with women. It's not that women love sports, I've found that women love to pretend that they know dick about sports just to impress their male peers (see "daddy issues"). I think women get an ego boost from being with sports fanatics as these meatheaded beer-chuggers are generally obese guys who are balding and dumb (easily manipulated by Ameriskanks) - leaving the woman on a "I'm better looking than my partner / I'm the brains in the relationship" pedestal.

OTB wrote:So in conclusion, not ALL are like this but let's be real MOST are. I see it constantly. If you don't fall into one of these categories you're not manly enough to be with an American woman. People can say what they want but it's so plainly evident that these are the type of men you usually see AW with.

IF YOU'RE A GOOD, DECENT MAN, HUMBLE, WITH A DIFFERENT PERSONALITY AND A DIFFERENT WAY OF THINKING FROM THE NORM....YOU'RE NOT MANLY ENOUGH. YOU'RE WEIRD.

What they don't like is a man of knowledge and class. They say they do. But when they meet that type of guy they're not the epitome of masculinity. They frown on it. This leads me to write another post.


The answer is that Ameriskanks have terrible self-esteem, and they choose their partners accordingly. To put it bluntly, the final results are generations of good, decent, humble, extraordinary men who are left under-sexed, ignored, avoided, and unloved by the entire female populace in America (and maybe other western regions as well) due to women's own psychological flaws. These women will never be worth the effort of trying to "save them from themselves" and "make them see the value in themselves" or any more of that fairy tale garbage. Take a look around at all the people in America who are actually with women in the first place - Chances are you will see a whole lot more examples than the three listed above - worse ones at that: the smelly fat guy with no sense of style/dress, the sissy with a lisp and high-pitched voice, the dyke, the timid sissy who needs constant approval from women, the woman-beater, the broken down invalid who used to be a man, the sissy who's only with a woman to impress his mother, the needy dork who always thinks his girl is eye-fucking other men in public, the sissy who crossdresses regularly, anyone notice a pattern here?

I discovered that American women are generally a waste of time, especially older ones. Once they turn 25, women are just done. If you are stuck in America, like me, then I suggest finding some women in the 18-24 age range to have fun with, date, bang, what-have-you. Most of these women want a good time no matter what category you fall into, and dare I say, these women are the only glimmer of hope as far as American women go.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Re: American women's choice of men

Postby S_Parc » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:59 pm

All_That_Is_Man wrote:The 2nd Example, I have yet to see with any "hot" women. I myself used to do the skinny jeans look, because I skateboarded, and it got me no women. I also did the temporary tattoo thing which gets me lots of attention from hot women, unfortunately I live with my parents and the tattoo look makes my mom resort to her Bible-thumping, bigotrous, everything-phobic ways (most likely because it attracts women).


I can't tell if I should laugh or wince in pain, reading the above.

All_That_Is_Man wrote:And as for the 3rd Example, these are the guys I see most with women. It's not that women love sports, I've found that women love to pretend that they know dick about sports just to impress their male peers (see "daddy issues"). I think women get an ego boost from being with sports fanatics as these meatheaded beer-chuggers are generally obese guys who are balding and dumb (easily manipulated by Ameriskanks) - leaving the woman on a "I'm better looking than my partner / I'm the brains in the relationship" pedestal.


Hmm ... this explains why so many Superbowl parties get ruined. I'm glad I mainly attend sporting related events with guys only. :?

All_That_Is_Man wrote:The answer is that Ameriskanks have terrible self-esteem, and they choose their partners accordingly. To put it bluntly, the final results are generations of good, decent, humble, extraordinary men who are left under-sexed, ignored, avoided, and unloved by the entire female populace in America (and maybe other western regions as well) due to women's own psychological flaws. These women will never be worth the effort of trying to "save them from themselves" and "make them see the value in themselves" or any more of that fairy tale garbage. Take a look around at all the people in America who are actually with women in the first place - Chances are you will see a whole lot more examples than the three listed above - worse ones at that: the smelly fat guy with no sense of style/dress, the sissy with a lisp and high-pitched voice, the dyke, the timid sissy who needs constant approval from women, the woman-beater, the broken down invalid who used to be a man, the sissy who's only with a woman to impress his mother, the needy dork who always thinks his girl is eye-fucking other men in public, the sissy who crossdresses regularly, anyone notice a pattern here?


Since I'd started working out, I got the other kind of negative feedback and that's AWs looking for flaws in me, since they don't want me to be a self-actualized men with brawn, brains, and class. But it's not so bad, as male acquaintances do look up to me and take me up as a type of role model.



All_That_Is_Man wrote:I discovered that American women are generally a waste of time, especially older ones. Once they turn 25, women are just done. If you are stuck in America, like me, then I suggest finding some women in the 18-24 age range to have fun with, date, bang, what-have-you. Most of these women want a good time no matter what category you fall into, and dare I say, these women are the only glimmer of hope as far as American women go.


Well, mid-twenties is the sweet, um :? sour spot here. The best chance for meeting a decent AW is from high school till the end of formal schooling, like college or college-to-Masters graduation. And that's about it, 'cause that top ~5% is then married off and the rest are a bunch of stateside skanks.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Re: Sort of like

Postby Introvert » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:33 pm

ErikHeaven wrote:And the really decent black women who actually look good and are well mannered most of them are flocking to White men. Or Asians that is the new fad now Get an Asian man.


Grrr. As a black man who never bought into the whole "hate black women" movement and that STILL likes black women, this is the part that messes me up the most. The only time I get to see fit, attractive black women anymore is in WM/BW interracial porn.
Introvert
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Re: Sort of like

Postby E_Irizarry » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Introvert wrote:
ErikHeaven wrote:And the really decent black women who actually look good and are well mannered most of them are flocking to White men. Or Asians that is the new fad now Get an Asian man.


Grrr. As a black man who never bought into the whole "hate black women" movement and that STILL likes black women, this is the part that messes me up the most. The only time I get to see fit, attractive black women anymore is in WM/BW interracial porn.
Isn't that the dayum truth??! In addition, there has been an insurgence of BW/WM porn in the last fiscal year. Black women really are leaving Black men for real this time. Black America is finished.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby lookin4happiness » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:57 pm

Asian women, some european chicks, and women from south america are the only hope for us.. generally speaking.
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:48 am

Postby lookin4happiness » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:03 pm

according to wikipedia.. the asian population I guess in the world. is..
Best guess for Asia Population is 3879000000
Mentioned on wikipedia.org - Show sourcesHide sources - Feedback

that means there is probably something like 1.4.. billion asian women in the world.. that is a pretty high number of the worlds population.. See what I'm getting at?
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:48 am

Re: Sort of like

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:15 am

E_Irizarry wrote:
Introvert wrote:
ErikHeaven wrote:And the really decent black women who actually look good and are well mannered most of them are flocking to White men. Or Asians that is the new fad now Get an Asian man.


Grrr. As a black man who never bought into the whole "hate black women" movement and that STILL likes black women, this is the part that messes me up the most. The only time I get to see fit, attractive black women anymore is in WM/BW interracial porn.
Isn't that the dayum truth??! In addition, there has been an insurgence of BW/WM porn in the last fiscal year. Black women really are leaving Black men for real this time. Black America is finished.


Oh yeah Black America is finished, was never together that's the problem - http://www.blackagendareport.com/conten ... nd-looters
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:43 am

Jackal wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Stop saying you can't do it, you can do it. If I can meet a girl online, Skype with her at least 2 hours almost everyday, where she calls me and see her in April all on money made donating some of my Plasma to people that need it, you can do it. Even if you need to be homeless (living in shelters) or in very low cost places (Mexico) then do it. My boy Sam is living in shelters and with Occupy Movements up and down the west coast.

Wow! You've got my respect, man! Good luck with your plans!


Jackal I had to figure out something, I'll try to keep it short -

I was sitting waiting for the bus one day, this was I think around June or July after I had been donating since April and though:

"I could buy a car, not a great one but saving a the majority of money for six months would net me enough to be a cheap and somewhat reliable car." or "I could travel, but where?"

So I came home and started going over all my notes. I scratched off Brazil for several reasons, but mainly the increasing value of the Real which is down to about 2:1 now or .58 US for 1 Real. I thought about Dominican Republic and Costa Rica, but though why go to these places for a good time, when what I want is a relationship?

I had to figure out a way to either get to Europe (or South America), make women accepted my less than stellar earning capacity (currently) and have it cost the least amount possible.

That basically rules out any adventure in Russia or Ukraine. While its likely I could get my parents to sign off on K-1, the US Economy is so shitty I could maybe have $2,500 by the time my bride got here. That would be enough to get an apartment and some other items but we would need to save some for rent and since the average rent in LA is around $750 for one bedroom, I started looking for other options. I found a rental in Mexicali for $350 a month. Not realistic but with some thought I likely could make it worst.

I really don't wanna live where the entry level IT jobs are (Texas, VA, etc) so I just stick with donating and try to limit my purchases as much as possible.

So I decided as I was talking to that German girl, that I would launch a full assault on few web sites. Thus far I have only invested in three. One site I will get too before the end of the month. I am using Lucky Lovers and AfroRomance. AfroRomance is where I found my Polish sweetie.

I plan on seeing her in April and there should be a few airline sales about that time. I should have about $1,000. I may be able to borrow $100, for $1,100 total. With other discounts and frequent flyer miles, I hope I can get over there for about half of that with return tickets included and I don't know how long I will be there.

I will tell you guys more about her when the time comes.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby aozora13 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:33 am

djfourmoney wrote:
Jackal wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Stop saying you can't do it, you can do it. If I can meet a girl online, Skype with her at least 2 hours almost everyday, where she calls me and see her in April all on money made donating some of my Plasma to people that need it, you can do it. Even if you need to be homeless (living in shelters) or in very low cost places (Mexico) then do it. My boy Sam is living in shelters and with Occupy Movements up and down the west coast.

Wow! You've got my respect, man! Good luck with your plans!


Jackal I had to figure out something, I'll try to keep it short -

I was sitting waiting for the bus one day, this was I think around June or July after I had been donating since April and though:

"I could buy a car, not a great one but saving a the majority of money for six months would net me enough to be a cheap and somewhat reliable car." or "I could travel, but where?"

So I came home and started going over all my notes. I scratched off Brazil for several reasons, but mainly the increasing value of the Real which is down to about 2:1 now or .58 US for 1 Real. I thought about Dominican Republic and Costa Rica, but though why go to these places for a good time, when what I want is a relationship?

I had to figure out a way to either get to Europe (or South America), make women accepted my less than stellar earning capacity (currently) and have it cost the least amount possible.

That basically rules out any adventure in Russia or Ukraine. While its likely I could get my parents to sign off on K-1, the US Economy is so shitty I could maybe have $2,500 by the time my bride got here. That would be enough to get an apartment and some other items but we would need to save some for rent and since the average rent in LA is around $750 for one bedroom, I started looking for other options. I found a rental in Mexicali for $350 a month. Not realistic but with some thought I likely could make it worst.

I really don't wanna live where the entry level IT jobs are (Texas, VA, etc) so I just stick with donating and try to limit my purchases as much as possible.

So I decided as I was talking to that German girl, that I would launch a full assault on few web sites. Thus far I have only invested in three. One site I will get too before the end of the month. I am using Lucky Lovers and AfroRomance. AfroRomance is where I found my Polish sweetie.

I plan on seeing her in April and there should be a few airline sales about that time. I should have about $1,000. I may be able to borrow $100, for $1,100 total. With other discounts and frequent flyer miles, I hope I can get over there for about half of that with return tickets included and I don't know how long I will be there.

I will tell you guys more about her when the time comes.


I have to agree with you that your options can be better in Europe than in the US for job opportunities. I was thinking if I should go back home to work for a company and earn a good salary. However, the problem I have is that I wanted a different life style and living in the Washington DC Metro Area (Includes Maryland, DC, Northern Virginia) would be really stressful. I think that the only thing I miss is my car. I know that also I am doing okay with girls (German girl and a Austrian girl). Currently, I realize that you really need to have a general plan what you need to do.

IT Jobs are in Europe and plenty are not filled. So chances are you can find one and I think if you can convince of a company of your skills, you will not have a problem getting a job.
aozora13
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:01 am

aozora13 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Jackal wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Stop saying you can't do it, you can do it. If I can meet a girl online, Skype with her at least 2 hours almost everyday, where she calls me and see her in April all on money made donating some of my Plasma to people that need it, you can do it. Even if you need to be homeless (living in shelters) or in very low cost places (Mexico) then do it. My boy Sam is living in shelters and with Occupy Movements up and down the west coast.

Wow! You've got my respect, man! Good luck with your plans!


Jackal I had to figure out something, I'll try to keep it short -

I was sitting waiting for the bus one day, this was I think around June or July after I had been donating since April and though:

"I could buy a car, not a great one but saving a the majority of money for six months would net me enough to be a cheap and somewhat reliable car." or "I could travel, but where?"

So I came home and started going over all my notes. I scratched off Brazil for several reasons, but mainly the increasing value of the Real which is down to about 2:1 now or .58 US for 1 Real. I thought about Dominican Republic and Costa Rica, but though why go to these places for a good time, when what I want is a relationship?

I had to figure out a way to either get to Europe (or South America), make women accepted my less than stellar earning capacity (currently) and have it cost the least amount possible.

That basically rules out any adventure in Russia or Ukraine. While its likely I could get my parents to sign off on K-1, the US Economy is so shitty I could maybe have $2,500 by the time my bride got here. That would be enough to get an apartment and some other items but we would need to save some for rent and since the average rent in LA is around $750 for one bedroom, I started looking for other options. I found a rental in Mexicali for $350 a month. Not realistic but with some thought I likely could make it worst.

I really don't wanna live where the entry level IT jobs are (Texas, VA, etc) so I just stick with donating and try to limit my purchases as much as possible.

So I decided as I was talking to that German girl, that I would launch a full assault on few web sites. Thus far I have only invested in three. One site I will get too before the end of the month. I am using Lucky Lovers and AfroRomance. AfroRomance is where I found my Polish sweetie.

I plan on seeing her in April and there should be a few airline sales about that time. I should have about $1,000. I may be able to borrow $100, for $1,100 total. With other discounts and frequent flyer miles, I hope I can get over there for about half of that with return tickets included and I don't know how long I will be there.

I will tell you guys more about her when the time comes.


I have to agree with you that your options can be better in Europe than in the US for job opportunities. I was thinking if I should go back home to work for a company and earn a good salary. However, the problem I have is that I wanted a different life style and living in the Washington DC Metro Area (Includes Maryland, DC, Northern Virginia) would be really stressful. I think that the only thing I miss is my car. I know that also I am doing okay with girls (German girl and a Austrian girl). Currently, I realize that you really need to have a general plan what you need to do.

IT Jobs are in Europe and plenty are not filled. So chances are you can find one and I think if you can convince of a company of your skills, you will not have a problem getting a job.


I'm a car nut, I will not have a car for much longer once I find regular employment. If Geo-Politics force prices to ridiculous levels in Europe, I'll just buy a turbo-diesel.

You can have your car shipped to Europe for about $3,000. If its not worth it, put it up for sale. When I still had my SRT-4, I was going to ship it to Europe.

I know I should be able to find a job, I can just about repair any PC related problem and that is a value to somebody. Programmers often know little about data recovery or building a PC, Network or Server. I just wanted to learn some basic Java or Python for simple scripts and I really need to work out my passive income strategy.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], starchild5 and 7 guests