Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


American women's choice of men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: American women's choice of men

Postby ringspun » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:43 pm

OTB wrote:
IF YOU'RE A GOOD, DECENT MAN, HUMBLE, WITH A DIFFERENT PERSONALITY AND A DIFFERENT WAY OF THINKING FROM THE NORM....YOU'RE NOT MANLY ENOUGH. YOU'RE WEIRD.



Exactly the same here across the water in the UK, there is a serious boozing culture here where women get drunkier than men, you see it all over facebook, literally getting drunk 3 -4 nights a week is the norm here, and if like me you actually work out and take care of yourself, your'e seen as a square!

Then most girls would love to date the bad boys who treat em shit, beat em and take money off them... this is the bit I will never understand???

We get left with the fat ugly girls or the ones who chased bad boys for years and now at 30 and after years of abuse have lost their once youthful looks and now think its time to get with a decent guy who spent his time making money and buying a nice house with car and has an actual career rather than being a state parasite.

I believe it comes down to sheep, many people are scared of change and conform, its much like football over here in UK, some people support football teams they never even been to see, nor know anything about the game, why? cos their friends picked the same team so to conform and be a sheep they pick the same.

I now steer clear of this type of girl, and just seek out European imports, they are better looking, know how to cook and make love! their ideology is different too, for example Spanish girls think if I do not please my man he will go get sex elsewhere, but in England and the USA it seems these women just expect a guy to go months without sex yet pay the rent and be treated like a dog!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM[/youtube]

You gotta dig what this guy says, and pretty much sums up most western women!
ringspun
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:31 pm
Location: London







Postby Jackal » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:10 am

djfourmoney wrote: That basically rules out any adventure in Russia or Ukraine. While its likely I could get my parents to sign off on K-1, the US Economy is so shitty I could maybe have $2,500 by the time my bride got here. That would be enough to get an apartment and some other items but we would need to save some for rent and since the average rent in LA is around $750 for one bedroom, I started looking for other options. I found a rental in Mexicali for $350 a month. Not realistic but with some thought I likely could make it worst.

Do you mean that you plan to stay in the US forever and that you just want a foreign woman to come live with you there?

Why don't you at least move to Mexico, so you can have some degree of personal and mental freedom, unlike in the US?

I guess I have the point of view that the US is totally f***ed and that every man's plan should be to leave it eventually, but I also realize that everyone is different.
Jackal
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 am
Location: Hungary

Postby C.J. » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:07 pm

Also Jackal, some folks believe the western world is still useful in some way to them, or some may already have their desires met. I'm staying in the US now, only because it's still worth milking and I already have the freedom I want. I'll probably only leave once the country becomes soaked in radiation/destroyed by war.
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby have2fly » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:43 pm

2 Ringspun:

That video you posted shows a smart guy who says the truth! However, he is not a player, he is a guy who is open and presents his opinions openly. Girls like to be played, so essentially girls don't like to hear "bold truth", however they will love it when it is given to them playfully. I am talking about American/Anglo women of course.

You are right about imports! I would be so happy to live in London, you guys have tons of Latvian girls over there!
have2fly
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:31 pm

have2fly wrote:2 Ringspun:

That video you posted shows a smart guy who says the truth! However, he is not a player, he is a guy who is open and presents his opinions openly. Girls like to be played, so essentially girls don't like to hear "bold truth", however they will love it when it is given to them playfully. I am talking about American/Anglo women of course.

You are right about imports! I would be so happy to live in London, you guys have tons of Latvian girls over there!



How exactly are Latvian girls? No one ever discusses them...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby have2fly » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:05 am

How exactly are Latvian girls? No one ever discusses them...


I've seen many of them, dated one, but did not get laid. So I don't know, but most of them speak Russian, culture seems to be very similar to mine. They enjoy and think the same way I do.
have2fly
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Re: American women's choice of men

Postby Bijou » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:23 am

By the way the football players with their funny colorful tights running around and exposed asses .... that looks gay to me.
Bijou
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:56 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:15 am

Jackal wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: That basically rules out any adventure in Russia or Ukraine. While its likely I could get my parents to sign off on K-1, the US Economy is so shitty I could maybe have $2,500 by the time my bride got here. That would be enough to get an apartment and some other items but we would need to save some for rent and since the average rent in LA is around $750 for one bedroom, I started looking for other options. I found a rental in Mexicali for $350 a month. Not realistic but with some thought I likely could make it worst.

Do you mean that you plan to stay in the US forever and that you just want a foreign woman to come live with you there?

Why don't you at least move to Mexico, so you can have some degree of personal and mental freedom, unlike in the US?

I guess I have the point of view that the US is totally f***ed and that every man's plan should be to leave it eventually, but I also realize that everyone is different.


Actually no, here's the deal. The US Immigration System is royally screwed up... I wanted to make sure she got her Green Card and US Passport.

Mexico would be okay, what I meant to say is I could do no worst than that $350 apartment Mexicali. It wasn't the hole in the wall that my Taxi driver in TJ had, there is NO way I would stay in that.

In fact my idea is to live in Mexico on the coast (La Paz) because that would be the cheapest beachfront property. But I thought living in Mexicali we could save money together for a couple of years and then buy some property. Its much harder to do that when your paying $750-$1,000 a month in rent here. Pay the least amount possible. Mexicali is hot though, earthquake prone and not near any water. It would take I think an 1 hour 20 mins to drive from Calexico (just across the boarder) to TJ on the 805. It would take another 45 mins to get to La Paz I think.

I'm still working all this out. But with Ms Polish gal, who knows where we will live. Likely Germany at first. She's comfortable there, speaks German.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Capster78 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:28 am

Its funny you should mention this. I don't believe it is the sports, rocker or gangster image that gets these men attention from women. It is where they stand in those particular social groups. The alpha male in each group usually attracts most of the attention from females. Women still have that instinctual sense in them that makes them look for the Alpha in any group. Im sure even the best World of Warcraft player has his little group and gets some female attention for being the Alpha in that group. I have always found that kind of thing amusing. Most of these guys have invested so much time in being the alpha of that particular group that it almost becomes an obsession. Then the woman gets pissed that the obsession that drew her to him pulls away from the attention she gets from him. Also, most of these men are basically void of any kind of intelligence. The sports guys are the worst. I love sports, I have been an athletic guy most of my life. I played baseball for 12 years, soccer for 4 years, football for 2 years and have been bowling for 20+ years now. However, I don't feel the need to obsess over a particular team or player. I have to many other interests to spend time on things like that. I just feel they are kind of empty things in the overall expirience of life. I have no idea why women find these kind of guys attractive other than they are alpha's in their respective groups.
Married to a sweet Filipina girl an never looking back!
Capster78
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:36 am
Location: USA

Postby Falcon » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:33 am

Calexico (just across the boarder) to TJ on the 805


Getting from Calexico, California to Tijuana takes 2 hours depending on the traffic, and it's the I-8, not the 805. There's also a Border Patrol checkpoint on the I-8 westbound, so that slows things down as well.
Falcon
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1653
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:38 am

Falcon wrote:
Calexico (just across the boarder) to TJ on the 805


Getting from Calexico, California to Tijuana takes 2 hours depending on the traffic, and it's the I-8, not the 805. There's also a Border Patrol checkpoint on the I-8 westbound, so that slows things down as well.


I forget which one, I used to drive trucks in that area all the time. Thanks for the correction. Truck went 62mph so its about 90min-120min as you say.

http://www.lapaz-realestate.com/

http://www.vivareal.net/rent/mexico/mex ... sidential/
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby ringspun » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:04 pm

have2fly wrote:
How exactly are Latvian girls? No one ever discusses them...


I've seen many of them, dated one, but did not get laid. So I don't know, but most of them speak Russian, culture seems to be very similar to mine. They enjoy and think the same way I do.


Latvian, Lithuanian and Polish are all it would seem better brought up, many are taught to cook from an early age and know they have to please a man to keep him interested, they can be fiercely jealous though and I have found dislike western women as much as I do, when I have been with one, they translate other girls conversations i.e Polish and all they do is slate English Girls and say what sluts they are and how bad and fat they look and never make an effort even if they have a good man, the only gripe I have is many want to get married and have baby (Career Move), this is a deal breaker for me personally as I won't be marrying anyone due to the laws that strip a man of his assets and children should it not work out, however if I was going to marry it would be a eastern European girl for sure 100%

Whats wrong with a long term girlfriend eh?
ringspun
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:31 pm
Location: London

Postby TheLilAbs » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:41 am

:roll: Its funny when american women say they want nice guys but reject them in high school now since tables these same women expect us to pay for there kids f**k that!!!!!!!
TheLilAbs
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:15 pm
Location: Columbus

Re: @ OTB

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:56 am

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:And these very same women have the temerity to cry and whine when they get used up by these men and the good men they shot down earlier don't want anything further to do with these skanks. It is so funny to see. I only wish had the pleasure of doing this myself.


Yea, and even in the end when they are old, and fat, these Americunts blame the badguy for all their problems and never assume any personal responsibility for choosing the loser in the first place even when they were warned.

As I have said before, I have nothing but the feeling of schadenfreude when I hear the final outcomes of the stories with badbodys and these Americunts.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Re: American women's choice of men

Postby skateboardstephen » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:33 am

All_That_Is_Man wrote:

The 1st Example can only seem to get black girls anyway, so who cares?

The 2nd Example, I have yet to see with any "hot" women. I myself used to do the skinny jeans look, because I skateboarded, and it got me no women. I also did the temporary tattoo thing which gets me lots of attention from hot women, unfortunately I live with my parents and the tattoo look makes my mom resort to her Bible-thumping, bigotrous, everything-phobic ways (most likely because it attracts women).

You see the thing is .... is society loves to see stereotypical black men they looooooove them.Now people especially white men would like to make you think differently by complaining about thugs and why do they act like niggers blah blah blah but in reality they would rather not see us any other way.Nobody likes to see a nice humble black guy who wears clothes that fit him and is polite and looks like he has a brain and uses it and doesn't only listen to rap and r n b. Why might you ask well it is simple..... NO ONE LIKES TO BE CONTRADICTED this includes the women who pick them.

A decent black man contradicts the popular belief that black men are shit which takes a way peoples justification for stereotyping the entire group as no good.Which is why american women love them because when they make shitty choices in life they can blame the thug and every one will buy it and feel sympathy for her and give her free shit,or the thug usually is not in a position to where he has it all together money wise to be the head of the house so a women can control him and use any kids she gets out of it as cash cows at the same time not having to answer to him because he is usually in no position to have to be answered to do so due to lack of money or a legit job due to a long criminal record.

Most low class american women don't like men in power that they have to answer to or loose something if they f**k up.That usually why the decent brothers git left behind at least it is my theory.I still skateboard and i used to wear skinny jeans and i play the guitar and i have good command of the spoken English language.And i have gotten shit from men and women of all races for it they are like ''why don't you dress like them'' why don't you listen to rap like them'' why don't you know how to rap'' women saying that ''i act to white (these were white women saying this)

The only women i can really be myself around are foreign women.
[/b]
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests