What Would Jesus Do?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster

What Would Jesus Do?

Post by Professor Jesus »

Boys,

I had a student ask me if Jesus had ever existed in the first place, don't my teachings contradict his? Would he tell men to keep it zipped up before marriage? Given the majority of women give it up before marriage, and there are so many silly sluts and stupid bitches out there, would he tell men to look to marry a virgin? Would he even advise getting married at all?

I say if Jesus ever did exist (which is highly debatable), he would have been a man of the times. Perhaps not banging out every sleazy slut he could, but definitely being a man, standing up for himself, and helping p***y men to get a pair of big brass balls.
Your Professor Jesus
http://drjesussaveslives.blogspot.com/
All content and opinions expressed are provided by Professor Jesus LLC â„¢
odbo
Veteran Poster

Re: What Would Jesus Do?

Post by odbo »

Professor Jesus wrote:I say if Jesus ever did exist (which is highly debatable), he would have been a man of the times.
That is almost certainly the most paradoxical, ignominious, unintelligent thing I have ever read in my whole life.
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster

If he wasn't a man of the times, then why did people follow him obdo? I'm listening.
Your Professor Jesus
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Professor Jesus wrote:Boys,

I had a student ask me if Jesus had ever existed in the first place, don't my teachings contradict his? Would he tell men to keep it zipped up before marriage? Given the majority of women give it up before marriage, and there are so many silly sluts and stupid bitches out there, would he tell men to look to marry a virgin? Would he even advise getting married at all?

I say if Jesus ever did exist (which is highly debatable), he would have been a man of the times. Perhaps not banging out every sleazy slut he could, but definitely being a man, standing up for himself, and helping p***y men to get a pair of big brass balls.
Jesus was a celibate man who did not have sexual relations with females. Christianity teaches that men should only get married with females and vice versa, forbids gay marriage, and considers sex before marriage a sin. Of course, nowadays, only the most devout Christians still follow these rules.

If Jesus were alive today, he would find most females to be absolutely abhorrent today because he believed females were subservient to men and would be horrified at the thought of feminism and women's rights that places men below women. Feminism is contrary to many religions btw, that's why so many feminists are avowed atheists and godless commies.
AA
Freshman Poster

Post by AA »

Jesus was a closet homosexual, who else hangs out with 12 dudes?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

One question for the Professor ... are you the infamous Oil Trading Academy (OTA), now re-constituted as a more academic version of his prior self?

The reason why I ask is that you're starting with a soft shoe approach and that's usually a primer to some fireworks down the road.

FYI, James Caan, the actor, used that in most of his movies.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

S_Parc, I bet on Konrad ;-). I thought Jesus loved sluts. He would feel comfortable in the USA ;-)
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

S_Parc wrote:One question for the Professor ... are you the infamous Oil Trading Academy (OTA), now re-constituted as a more academic version of his prior self?

The reason why I ask is that you're starting with a soft shoe approach and that's usually a primer to some fireworks down the road.

I don't think he is. For one thing, OTA was a religious zealot and he would never blaspheme Jesus and use his image the way Professor Jesus does. And another, OTA would go psycho on anyone that questioned God or religion. I don't think this guy is Konrad either, thankfully.
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster

Billy wrote:S_Parc, I bet on Konrad ;-). I thought Jesus loved sluts. He would feel comfortable in the USA ;-)
I completely agree!
Your Professor Jesus
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster

S_Parc wrote:One question for the Professor ... are you the infamous Oil Trading Academy (OTA), now re-constituted as a more academic version of his prior self?

I could come in here and kick the crap out of the religious, but atheists are already doing that for everyone all over the place. And might I add, they do quite a fine job! What I am particularly interested in is the question, "What Would Jesus Do?" Pertaining to gold diggers, stupid bitches, party sluts, dirty whores, and women that are just generally trying to use a man as a sperm donor and a human wallet in the name of the hilarious institution of marriage.
Your Professor Jesus
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

odbo wrote:
Professor Jesus wrote:I say if Jesus ever did exist (which is highly debatable), he would have been a man of the times.
That is almost certainly the most paradoxical, ignominious, unintelligent thing I have ever read in my whole life.
I agree. It's a waste of time to even converse with someone who would make such a statement. (And I'm not Christian.)
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster

fschmidt wrote:
odbo wrote:
I agree. It's a waste of time to even converse with someone who would make such a statement. (And I'm not Christian.)
Oooooo. Oh those words! Jesus! -There is nothing ignominious about debating the existence of Jesus. There are so many books written about Santa Clause, does that mean there is proof he existed? I read a book about Alien Abductions. Does that mean I can prove there are aliens because it said so in a book? They even found video footage, more proof! We should accept Scientology as a factual account right?

Were Jesus' teachings relevant to the times in which he lived? I'm still waiting obdo, you Rembrandt you.
Your Professor Jesus