Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

Women and Pets

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester » June 15th, 2012, 4:14 pm

Renata wrote:that's really a nice life she has falcon. I stayed in a cabin surrounded by pine trees one weekend in venezuela & the smell was wonderful,

Merida?

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata » June 15th, 2012, 7:17 pm

Jester wrote:
Renata wrote:that's really a nice life she has falcon. I stayed in a cabin surrounded by pine trees one weekend in venezuela & the smell was wonderful,

Merida?

not sure. the natives called it devil mountain / mountain of evil. I grew up right next door to venezuela in Trinidad so I would visit often. I got the opportunity to live with some natives. very questionable stuff happened while I was there. unforgettable.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -

Return to “General Discussions”