Going to Ethiopia (Africa) (Read my Decision)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

Ned Zeppelin wrote:I have heard that ethiopian women don't go for non-ethiopian men. Is this true?
Nope. The ones I've met in AZ were open to dating guys that weren't Ethiopian.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

Maybe some but you better be a holy roller, hope you like fasting and watching what you eat constantly.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WTF? I thought you didn't like black women?

How do you know if what Naughty Nomad says is credible?

If there are few travelers there, I'm sure you'd get a lot of attention though, and be treated like a celebrity.

You ought to do research on how safe it is there though.

Truthville, maybe you can ask your Ethiopian coworker about crime and safety there?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: Going to Ethiopia (Africa) (Read my Decision)

Post by Jackal »

PhxSosa wrote:I have finally decided where I need to be. Even though I have had incredible responses from South Korea, Germany, Russia, Thailand, China, Japan and an undisclosed location in Asia, I have decided to go to Ethiopia. I have talked to greatness and I think is it the best? Why? This made me want to:

http://naughtynomad.com/2011/02/25/10-r ... -ethiopia/
That's cool. If you can find a way to make enough money to support yourself while you live in Ethopia, then great, go for it! I have noticed that women from East African countries, such as Ethiopia, are quite beautiful (at least in pictures on the internet, anyway).

Like another guy said, you might want to take a trip there to see what it's like first-hand before you decide to move there.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Winston wrote:WTF? I thought you didn't like black women?

If there are few travelers there, I'm sure you'd get a lot of attention though, and be treated like a celebrity.

Truthville, maybe you can ask your Ethiopian coworker about crime and safety there?
He doesn't like Black women. But maybe P-Sosa feels that Ethiopian women are not truly Black. Winston, your Anglo-inoculated mind is here at work again; Black does not equal African. African doesn't come from Black; Black comes from African [ancestry].

No other women in the world act like the average Black woman does, and you should know that shit already, man.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

E_Irizarry wrote:

He doesn't like Black women. But maybe P-Sosa feels that Ethiopian women are not truly Black. Winston, your Anglo-inoculated mind is here at work again; Black does not equal African. African doesn't come from Black; Black comes from African [ancestry].

No other women in the world act like the average Black woman does, and you should know that shit already, man.
In other words, you mean Phoenix just doesn't like black American women, right? But he likes foreign black women? Is he even physically attracted to black women? This announcement is strange coming from someone who seems to want to deny that he's black, and even says that he is a "white guy" inside a black body, according to those who know him.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Winston wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

In other words, you mean Phoenix just doesn't like black American women, right? But he likes foreign black women? Is he even physically attracted to black women? This announcement is strange coming from someone who seems to want to deny that he's black, and even says that he is a "white guy" inside a black body, according to those who know him.
Obviously, this is a mock post. Of course I am not going to Ethiopia. I am moving to Germany. I made this thread for a few posters that like to spew racist shit to the black members and they shouldn't care who we date. Telling me to go back to Africa, but all of a sudden they are not posting in this thread for some reason. I thought they would cheer me on! Winston, please look up a post that said I deny being black? Please...! I said I am not attracted to black women. Foreign or not. You f***ed up, Winston. Pulling out insults like this makes me not want to be on good terms with you and then you sit here and say some bullshit about me comparing me to Walt Goodridge like I am some failure or something.

Do you know why white people that know me say the white guy in a black guy's body? Because I am not a stereotypical black guy. I am different than most people and especially blacks that everyone seems to think all black people act like, but it is not true. I listen to Nirvana, Led Zeppelin, watch martial arts and foreign films, my favorite channel is Turner Classic Movies because I love all movies from the 1930s-1950s and I do things blacks don't do. I am not trying to be white. I am myself. Winston, don't get me started on your bullshit "I'm like a banana! Yellow on the outside and white in the inside!" or this one gets me too: I have a European soul! Some posters in this thread know me well enough to know that I am not going to Africa or any country with black women in them. I am not a self hater and I don't hate being black. I consider myself an individual. I consider myself a human being. We are all humans in the human race.

I made this thread as joke because one of my friends told me to do it to see what members like zboy1, lavezzi, odbo would say, but they are nowhere to be found. I posted the thread for them to see the bullshit they would post about me going to Africa (finally!). Yes! You are going to Africa, where you belong! You can finally stop lusting over white women! Let us have our fun now! Don't back out now since you said that bullshit about me denying being black and I never said I hate being black. I just hate the black stereotypes. Oh yeah, remember calling me a gangster convict?
Learn how to keep your mouth shut! I made this thread to prove a point. Other members trying to tell me what I like. The lavezzis, the odbos, the zboys, etc. Never liked black women and never will. I love white women and they seem to love me too.

To all of the posters that posted information and videos about Ethiopia, thank you! Someone else will find it useful. I have always loved white/European women and that's never going to change. They seem to like me too, so it's a win-win.
Last edited by Fenix on March 3rd, 2012, 9:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
cadams84
Freshman Poster

Post by cadams84 »

Good luck in Germany let us know how it goes. I have always wanted to go to Germany and see the historical areas.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

I think it's the opposite. I think German women are amazing. I think German women are smart, funny, nice, sweet and friendly. I have nothing but good responses from German women. Lot of these women have no kids even in my age group: 27-35 and they are all single. I will say more about this later though. I can't type that well today :(
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well I knew there was something suspicious about this thread. It was totally out of character for Phoenix to all of a sudden say he wants to go to Ethiopia.

So Phoenix, dude, you DECEIVED US ALL?! Gee. Next time people aren't going to trust you as much, you know that? You lose credibility when you deceive people or pull pranks like this, even if it was to make a statement.

At least I don't do that. :P

Ok I believe that you are a white guy in a black body, and that white women are more compatible with you. Ok so what? I never contested that. I am not against you in any way, other than in avoiding your attacks and flame war baits.

The important thing is how women you like view you, not what I think.

Also, I wanted to address something. you keep using a straw man against me when you say that "Winston, just because you own this forum doesn't mean you are right about everything."

I NEVER said that I was right about everything just because I own this forum. Why would I say that? Everything I write about in my essays is against the notion that "authority = truth". If I'm against that notion, then why would I apply it to myself? You aren't making any sense. That is a total straw man claim that goes against my beliefs.

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

So PhxSosa doesn´t go low^^
3.5 in looks is to low^^. Germany is a 6. So prepare for the hotties^^. You have also some EE girls so you have options. With a white soul things will work out here. Though by normal standards germans are as eurobrat has stated. I would start with germany and in case it does not work I would check other countries.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Obviously, this is a mock post. Of course I am not going to Ethiopia. I am moving to Germany. I made this thread for a few posters. Will not name names, but they probably know who they are. Telling me to go back to Africa, but all of a sudden they are not posting in this thread for some reason. I thought they would cheer me on!
I would cheer you on. Ethiopia from what I have heard is a wonderful country. And it is a great place for Black US guys. You can get women that look like LaTonya Jackson there. It is ultra cheap and the culture is amazing as is the food. I am thinking of trying to go there myself.

Now, as far as the racists telling black American guys to go back to Africa, well, these people are mostly dumbos. Do they know anything about visas?

Most African countries are a b-tch to get visas into and these are expensive, as well. Next time someone tells you that tell them- "get me the visa, buy me a ticket and I am on the next plane out. And while we are at it, you go back to Europe!" Then you buy him a ticket, get him a visa and the way you go! Lol!

Generally both black and white Americans will have hard time immigrating into Africa or Europe unless they are rich or have an international job. It is the visa thing.

And as America slides into a Third World status, I predict more and more visa problems for the US refugees as we all try to resettle in all these newly prosperous countries.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!