In America you make your friends early in life

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

In America you make your friends early in life

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a youtube video done by Steve Hoca regarding how important it is to make your friends early in life.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDr9jkCR ... re=channel[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
luoldeng9
Freshman Poster

Post by luoldeng9 »

But is it really any different in other industrialized countries like Japan, Korea, Taiwan, etc?
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I'm in a bad position then, according to this logic. See, all of my REAL friends at the moment I had met in college in Arizona. In fact, I was the only one, in my huge group of college friends, to come from Illinois. Now that I have left Arizona and have moved back to Illinois, my ONLY friends are thousands of miles away in Arizona - or have moved back to their respective states (New York, Texas, Washington, California, Missouri, Massachusettes, etc). And Chicago is no place where a "Man Going His Own Way" (in my own respect) wants to start making friends.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

I agree with Hoca.

Why would guys want to befriend you?

It simply means more competition for them when it comes to fighting for the last few thin women in America.

Guys in America would color their anus purple if it meant getting a date with a hot girl.