I messed up, but now I'm back on Happier Abroad!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

/..
Last edited by eurobrat on May 17th, 2013, 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

eurobrat wrote:No actually getting her pregnant would have been.
^ Truth!
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

Post by Greetercb »

I saw Her Pictures & Just like Most AW,s of today. NO Skirts & Nylons but it was the Yucky Blue Jeans all The way. Like I said before The One Thing I Dislike about AW is NO Skirts & Nylons at all But Instead it is Bare Legs, Men,s Jeans, Men,s Work Shirts & Flip Flops & Hippy Sandals.

Again NO Nylons at all. ( Again Yuck!!!)
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Greetercb wrote:I saw Her Pictures & Just like Most AW,s of today. NO Skirts & Nylons but it was the Yucky Blue Jeans all The way. Like I said before The One Thing I Dislike about AW is NO Skirts & Nylons at all But Instead it is Bare Legs, Men,s Jeans, Men,s Work Shirts & Flip Flops & Hippy Sandals.

You hit it on the nail and I have no idea what's going on myself.

Use to be women dressed in a refined manor, they were classy, and you knew for a fact you were looking at a LADY.

But nowadays women range from lacking any refinement (i.e., spandex, sweatpants), so you see all their goods in full view, to the other range of the scale where women wear T-shirts, jeans, and short haircuts so they resemble little men.

Believe it or not, I have read some articles that suggest that this cultural change means that we are evolving because when you look at older cultures such as Ancient China, or Ancient Egypt, there was not such a pronounced difference between the way men and women dressed.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

///
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Greetercb wrote:I saw Her Pictures & Just like Most AW,s of today. NO Skirts & Nylons but it was the Yucky Blue Jeans all The way. Like I said before The One Thing I Dislike about AW is NO Skirts & Nylons at all But Instead it is Bare Legs, Men,s Jeans, Men,s Work Shirts & Flip Flops & Hippy Sandals.

Have you seen the American women in nylons these days? The only American women in nylons are Shamu blubberwhale fatasses who are convinced that the slimming nylon will hide their tree stump, shapeless pork-limbs that they call legs. Nylons are VERY common here in America, except the only women wearing them are...

A. morbidly obese feminists with saggy, bloated meat-wads for legs. (4%)
B. geriatric grandmothers. (16%)
C. male transvestites. (80%)

Don't hold your breath on beautiful women wearing nylons in America. I wont either.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Sorry to hear about this Euro. Sh*t happens though and yes Drug Users while they need professional help are not for amateurs to try and solve.

Don't worry though, we go through relapses. For me however being @Home, not having a regular job means I might as well have the plague as most women won't come near me. Most wouldn't understand I am mostly waiting out this terrible economy for better jobs overseas because they offer a better work-life balance than almost any job but in the IT sector mostly Oracle or Google.

This Lithuanian chick in London doesn't believe I would fly all the way to London to see her. I should surprise the sh*t out of her and gain all sorts of "Brownie" points.

Try that with an American women, they think you should jump back on the hamster wheel because they are on it (misery loves company).
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Eurobrat i missed you. That female is an average run of the mill female that one might find in a bar looking for a one night. Please do not do this again. Your brother and brothers on HA!.
Capster78
Freshman Poster

Post by Capster78 »

Wow!

I would consider yourself very lucky to have gotten out of this situation unscathed. A woman like this can be nearly as addictive as the drugs she was using. It's so easy to simpathize with her and try to help her with her problem. Forgive her a few times and set the precident that you will allow her to mess up. Then she starts to make bigger and bigger mistakes. Before you know it, you have dug a hole you can't get yourself out of without serious damage to yourself. I have seen this before. It's a sad situation! A guy who is in love who cant help himself, and a woman who cant help herself from hurting her lover. You can tell him all day, he needs to pack it up and kick her to the curb, but its like the crack she is addicted to.. sometimes it requires a major kick in the ass to get them to realize what is going on.
Married to a sweet Filipina girl an never looking back!