Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


So is it really easier to get laid abroad?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: So is it really easier to get laid abroad?

Postby Maverick » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:27 am

NorthAmericanguy wrote:To get women in America you have to be proactive, VERY AGGRESSIVE, flamboyant, and approach every girl you see (without fear of consequences).


This is probably and best and most concise explanation of what dating in America is like.

This is why I've seen so many average or below average looking poor guys here hook up with hot girls (sh*t, it's the reason why I used to be one of the biggest players in my social circle despite my short stature).
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm







Re: So is it really easier to get laid abroad?

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:25 am

Maverick wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:To get women in America you have to be proactive, VERY AGGRESSIVE, flamboyant, and approach every girl you see (without fear of consequences).


This is probably and best and most concise explanation of what dating in America is like.

This is why I've seen so many average or below average looking poor guys here hook up with hot girls (sh*t, it's the reason why I used to be one of the biggest players in my social circle despite my short stature).


Being proactive isn't a problem for most men I don't think. Being aggressive can get tiring because how many women do you expend that much energy on before getting a positive response?

I have not and will not approach every girl I see. Yes persistence will pay of with just about anything in life, but is that much "persistence" really necessary with women?

I say no, in a crowded room, all one needs to do is move about and make eye contact. Works really well when everybody there has the same agenda, that's where the problem comes from, especially in nightclub/disco situation.

One problem in America there is no ideal place for marriage minded people to go and NO church is NOT one of them; if people tell you that its a f***ing LIE!

No reason to set foot in a church and yes going to Latin America is an uphill battle against this mindset but that's very minor to the other bs I would have to deal with if I remained in America.

This is good advice for dating in America and you're under 30, but after that the search for greener pastures better start or you'll spend the next decade mostly single.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: So is it really easier to get laid abroad?

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:43 pm

WuFan wrote:We all know that if you don´t literally look like a male underwear model or have millions in the bank you are completely invisible to women in the Western world.

Can an average looking white guy from the states in his 20s really get laid like a rockstar in Ukraine/Russia or SEA?


Yes, it's easier to get laid outside of America because:

1. Open prostitution is either legal or tolerated.

2. In other non western cultures, sex is viewed as a pleasurable act that occurs between male and female for the purpose of pure enjoyment. There is no negative or "dirty" view of sex like here in the States.

3. As a foreigner, women will be more willing to sleep with you due to the fact that they think you're a "rich" foreigner.


As for myself, I have been to Bangkok, and it was very liberating to be able to have sex whenever I wanted. Even when I had a GF here in the States and treated her well I still could not get sex whenever I wanted. There are guys I know who juggle multiple women here in the States and they still don't get sex whenever they want.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:54 pm

S_Parc wrote:Then, after that, there's Costa Rica, Panama, Dominican Republic, etc. Those are much more cost effective but they clearly require some flying time, planning, etc.


^^ This.

I'm headed this way in a few days. Only 380 bucks TR for the ticket and just a few hours flying time!

I did the math. I'm better off going to the Caribbean once a month then paying for an American escort, or worse, wining and dining an American chick and just hoping to get laid. About 3 months ago I was dating this American girl and I spent about 300 bucks just on her in a few weeks, that did not even include the money I spent on clothes, gas and other stuff.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Re: So is it really easier to get laid abroad?

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:59 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
Being proactive isn't a problem for most men I don't think. Being aggressive can get tiring because how many women do you expend that much energy on before getting a positive response?

I have not and will not approach every girl I see. Yes persistence will pay of with just about anything in life, but is that much "persistence" really necessary with women?

I say no, in a crowded room, all one needs to do is move about and make eye contact. Works really well when everybody there has the same agenda, that's where the problem comes from, especially in nightclub/disco situation.

One problem in America there is no ideal place for marriage minded people to go and NO church is NOT one of them; if people tell you that its a f***ing LIE!

No reason to set foot in a church and yes going to Latin America is an uphill battle against this mindset but that's very minor to the other bs I would have to deal with if I remained in America.

This is good advice for dating in America and you're under 30, but after that the search for greener pastures better start or you'll spend the next decade mostly single.


As far as what's in bold I agree 100%. Why make things hard on yourself? Living in America is hard enough as it is having to find a job and earn a living to take care of yourself so why make it harder by chasing women who don't want to give you the time of day, and even if they do give you time, they're not QUALITY women anyway.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Re: So is it really easier to get laid abroad?

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:49 pm

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Being proactive isn't a problem for most men I don't think. Being aggressive can get tiring because how many women do you expend that much energy on before getting a positive response?

I have not and will not approach every girl I see. Yes persistence will pay of with just about anything in life, but is that much "persistence" really necessary with women?

I say no, in a crowded room, all one needs to do is move about and make eye contact. Works really well when everybody there has the same agenda, that's where the problem comes from, especially in nightclub/disco situation.

One problem in America there is no ideal place for marriage minded people to go and NO church is NOT one of them; if people tell you that its a f***ing LIE!

No reason to set foot in a church and yes going to Latin America is an uphill battle against this mindset but that's very minor to the other bs I would have to deal with if I remained in America.

This is good advice for dating in America and you're under 30, but after that the search for greener pastures better start or you'll spend the next decade mostly single.


As far as what's in bold I agree 100%. Why make things hard on yourself? Living in America is hard enough as it is having to find a job and earn a living to take care of yourself so why make it harder by chasing women who don't want to give you the time of day, and even if they do give you time, they're not QUALITY women anyway.


I agree, one problem after school (HS/College) is your social circle gets smaller. You try to expand that with social pursuits; my problem has been very few women are involved in these pursuits.

This automatically makes it harder than needed to find enough women to talk too. This is why the internet has been a boon to dating in Western Culture. However the truth is the quality has gone down, down, down since the mid 90's and as you get older.

Sure you can hookup with women around age 40 because they are coming to the end of their reproductive part of their lives and are getting ready to throw that hail mary pass in order to finally snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.

The quality women have largely been taken by age 30 because they are smart enough to see their value on the market is decreasing. This messes up things, because women who are attractive are still chasing around the upper 10-20% of men. Perfect example is my friend Rob who I have talked about before; he was desperate to get married, only 23 at the time. Well he finally bumped into a girl about the same age who wanted to get married young as well.

They got married and had three children. As far as I know they are still married, oldest child should be right around 20 now. His wife is very attractive too.

If you take it seriously like the Wendy Webb did (many here rather talk about HER and not the message) you can find a woman here, but we agree its just too much work at this point.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: So is it really easier to get laid abroad?

Postby Maverick » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:18 am

djfourmoney wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Being proactive isn't a problem for most men I don't think. Being aggressive can get tiring because how many women do you expend that much energy on before getting a positive response?

I have not and will not approach every girl I see. Yes persistence will pay of with just about anything in life, but is that much "persistence" really necessary with women?

I say no, in a crowded room, all one needs to do is move about and make eye contact. Works really well when everybody there has the same agenda, that's where the problem comes from, especially in nightclub/disco situation.

One problem in America there is no ideal place for marriage minded people to go and NO church is NOT one of them; if people tell you that its a f***ing LIE!

No reason to set foot in a church and yes going to Latin America is an uphill battle against this mindset but that's very minor to the other bs I would have to deal with if I remained in America.

This is good advice for dating in America and you're under 30, but after that the search for greener pastures better start or you'll spend the next decade mostly single.


As far as what's in bold I agree 100%. Why make things hard on yourself? Living in America is hard enough as it is having to find a job and earn a living to take care of yourself so why make it harder by chasing women who don't want to give you the time of day, and even if they do give you time, they're not QUALITY women anyway.


I agree, one problem after school (HS/College) is your social circle gets smaller. You try to expand that with social pursuits; my problem has been very few women are involved in these pursuits.

This automatically makes it harder than needed to find enough women to talk too. This is why the internet has been a boon to dating in Western Culture. However the truth is the quality has gone down, down, down since the mid 90's and as you get older.

Sure you can hookup with women around age 40 because they are coming to the end of their reproductive part of their lives and are getting ready to throw that hail mary pass in order to finally snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.

The quality women have largely been taken by age 30 because they are smart enough to see their value on the market is decreasing. This messes up things, because women who are attractive are still chasing around the upper 10-20% of men. Perfect example is my friend Rob who I have talked about before; he was desperate to get married, only 23 at the time. Well he finally bumped into a girl about the same age who wanted to get married young as well.

They got married and had three children. As far as I know they are still married, oldest child should be right around 20 now. His wife is very attractive too.

If you take it seriously like the Wendy Webb did (many here rather talk about HER and not the message) you can find a woman here, but we agree its just too much work at this point.


Agreed.

I definitely, by far, met the highest amount of quality women when I was in college. I didn't even realize it at the time because I was too young and dumb. Not saying they were ALL quality women (quite the contrary, actually), but there was the highest concentration of quality women I've ever met.

And I did date some of them and had some of the others interested in me. Makes me wonder how things could have turned out if I was more mature and wise back then.
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests