Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

american women bragging about accomplishments.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

american women bragging about accomplishments.

Postby skateboardstephen » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:09 am

It is amazing to notice the cultural differences between foreign women and american women.One thing that i have noticed that is pissing me off is how american women use certain accomplishments(in they're eyes)as a criteria to say that they are above a man or that the man is not marriage/dating material.

I'm going to use brasil (since it is the country i know most about) as an example.Most people don't know that brasil has some of the best universities in the world and that most brasilian women are educated or have a degree even women from the favelas but i have yet to hear one of them brag about that shit like american women do. Only in america a women could suck 1000 cocks get gang banged and have a crew a kids get a degree and then all of the sudden no man is good enough and she sticks her nose in the air and sees her self as superior because she did it all by herself,she is a struggling single mom that got her degree.

Another thing i don't hear foreign women brag about is being a single mother as if it was f$%king badge of honer.
Women in america think the world owes them something because a child came out of they're ass and they had to take care of it by themselves usually due to running the man off due to they're selfish behavior or to get a check or because they don't want to be in a committed relationship where they have to answer to a man and they want to have new dick coming in.

I believe they choose to be single mothers in most cases then use that a a means to say that they are better.''my babies father aint shit i did all by myself'' They also think that the world owes them a man who has it all together just because she is a single mom with a degree GTFOH!

An american women can go from slut to the virgin marry over night just by having a kid and going to local community college.
Last edited by skateboardstephen on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Postby Think Different » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:32 am

I vote the above post as the post of the week.

One of the big problems with Europe is the fact that nearly EVERYONE has a university degree, if not several. This means that there are too many well-educated people with not enough jobs to go around. So, you find people with a Masters in Physics waiting tables in Paris, or a Russian woman with two degrees and 5 foreign languages being a lowly tour guide. Besides, most educated people here speak at least one foreign language. Do you hear of the European women (especially Eastern Europe) bragging about how "awesome" they are? Hell no. My wife has 2 Masters degrees and I have to actually remind her to raise her expectations and strive for greater things.

In today's worldwide economic slump, I think university education is highly overrated and in countries like the USA, where you have to pay an arm and a leg to get a degree, it's not worth the investment, unless you go into science, hard-core engineering, or medicine. The people that do best are the ones who have a skilled trade and know how to make money with it (e.g. plumbing, mechanic, electrician, etc.).

I think American girls know they're low on the world's totem pole in most respects, and their bragging and showing-off is their way to compensate for a poor self-image and lack of value and virtues. So long as American society can be bluffed by such bullshit artists, the AW will get what they want. American people are still generally suckers for bullshit artists, unfortunately.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Re: american women bragging about accomplishments.

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:48 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:It is amazing to notice the cultural differences between foreign women and american women.One thing that i have noticed that is pissing me off is how american women use certain accomplishments(in they're eyes)as a criteria to say that they are above a man or that the man is not marriage/dating material.

I'm going to use brasil (since it is the country i know most about) as an example.Most people don't know that brasil has some of the best universities in the world and that most brasilian women are educated or have a degree even women from the favelas but i have yet to hear one of them brag about that shit like american women do. Only in america a women could suck 1000 cocks get gang banged and have a crew a kids get a degree and then all of the sudden no man is good enough and she sticks her nose in the air and sees her self as superior because she did it all by herself,she is a struggling single mom that got her degree.

Another thing i don't hear foreign women brag about is being a single mother as if it was f$%king badge of honer.
Women in america think the world owes them something because a child came out of they're ass and they had to take care of it by themselves usually due to running the man off due to they're selfish behavior or to get a check or because they don't want to be in a committed relationship where they have to answer to a man and they want to have new dick coming in.

I believe they choose to be single mothers in most cases then use that a a means to say that they are better.''my babies father aint shit i did all by myself'' They also think that the world owes them a man who has it all together just because she is a single mom with a degree GTFOH!

An american women can go from slut to the virgin marry over night just by having a kid and going to local community college.

This is the painful truth. And the thing is, after their hyper-slutty lifestyle, most of these women enroll in community college (not even a vocational college or university) and take an easy route like nursing, medical, pharmacy, child care, etc. - overly-paid jobs that are given to anything with a vagina. So what we're left with is irresponsible cum dumpsters making 6-figures, handling our medicine, our health, and overseeing our children. What a c**try!
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Postby pete98146 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:26 pm

Think Different wrote:I vote the above post as the post of the week.

I think American girls know they're low on the world's totem pole in most respects, and their bragging and showing-off is their way to compensate for a poor self-image and lack of value and virtues. So long as American society can be bluffed by such bullshit artists, the AW will get what they want. American people are still generally suckers for bullshit artists, unfortunately.

Agree with your post except the last paragraph. I don't think Amerian girls realize or admit they are low on the world's totem pole at all. In fact, I think it's just the opposite. Why? Because American men are guilty of sitting back and taking all the abuse! Men are taught to keep a stiff upper lip and to not complain if something goes awry. When combined with reality that there are far more single men then women and you have an equation for disaster.

AW are like a large pack of spoiled kids. They get away with murder. When they see a happy couple like me and my foreign wife they justify, "oh she's just a mail order bride and he's some creepy guy who can't manage to get a date with other AW."

They can swear off all feminine duties...stop cooking, stop cleaning, eat at Jack in the Box 4 times a week, live off Starbucks mochas, bulk up to 170 pounds. But the end of the day, they go home and log onto EHarmony and see the dozens upon dozens of guys willing to crawl over broken glass to get a date with them. With so many guys chasing these cows, it doesn't take long for them to suffer delusions of ganduer on a very large scale.

Hey, life is good for your average AW!

Trust me, these pompous AW think they have no rivals because there isn't much negative reinforcement thrown there way.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby S_Parc » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:15 pm

My sister was one of the biggest armchair feminist braggarts around but has accomplished the least in the family.

So for all her talk about Marie Curie, Gertrude Stein, and Susan B Anthony, it's led her to graduating in the middle (to bottom half) of her HS class. Flunking out of college, flunking her trade program the first time, and then, losing her career upon a couple of years out. And then, her loser mangina husband took care of her for the rest of her days.

In contrast, I'd graduate from both HS/College with honors (the latter w/ high honors), started interning as early as possible, and never made excuses when jobs/projects were cancelled. But of course, in her mind, I'm obliged to help out her and her family (even though we're all grown adults now) whenever they request it because of all the sacrifices she made as a mother :roll: In other words, her hubby and her had a child, not realizing that it takes money to raise one in the 21st century. Great realization.

Thus, I give zippo credence to anything AWs have to say.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: american women bragging about accomplishments.

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:33 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:It is amazing to notice the cultural differences between foreign women and american women.One thing that i have noticed that is pissing me off is how american women use certain accomplishments(in they're eyes)as a criteria to say that they are above a man or that the man is not marriage/dating material.

I could post story after story to confirm everything you just said, and I'm really tired also of the American women who brag of their accomplishments, but yet, I can tell you that 99.9% of the time there was a man (or men) in the background who helped that woman to such a degree that they would have never made it without that mans help.

Hell, even indirectly such as the mechanic who fixed their car to enable them to go to school everyday to even get the degree in the first place.

As far as the single moms; being a single mom in America garishness huge amounts of sympathy and free stuff which is why they cry and talk about it all the time.

For the most part though, from watching how women become single moms in the first place, I have learned to almost laugh at their stupidity. For example, I know a women who when she was young would sleep around with many different guys, she was a cheater, and she was very irresponsible with alcohol. Well, today, she's a single mom with 2 kids by different men and she hates her life/job.

It's hilarious, this woman HAS a degree and she considers herself 'educated' but she lacks so much common sense to the point where it has negated any benefits of going to school and getting a degree.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby davewe » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:49 pm

pete98146 wrote:
Think Different wrote:I vote the above post as the post of the week.

Agree with your post except the last paragraph. I don't think Amerian girls realize or admit they are low on the world's totem pole at all. In fact, I think it's just the opposite. Why? Because American men are guilty of sitting back and taking all the abuse! Men are taught to keep a stiff upper lip and to not complain if something goes awry. When combined with reality that there are far more single men then women and you have an equation for disaster.

Trust me, these pompous AW think they have no rivals because there isn't much negative reinforcement thrown there way.

Exactly! As much as we blame AW and feminism, it's American men who allow them to believe that they can do whatever they want, pack on an infinite amount of pounds, and still have a guy crawling up to them at the end of the day.

Today I went dancing and actually witnessed a guy on his knees, hands clasped asking a girl to dance with him. While he was kind of joking it was pretty symbolic. As long as we kiss their asses what motivation do AW have to get it together?
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby odbo » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:46 am

The fact that so many women are graduating from college is proof there needs to be severe reform of the education system. If any female with an average or even below average IQ can go to college, spend the next 4 years being a whore and discovering her lesbian side, then come out feeling self-entitled to a high paying white collar job where she spends most of her day surfing Facebook.. well then its obvious they are not actually learning anything and its all a big scam.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AZsS_A_dbU[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYZZAFYNC3Y[/youtube]
odbo
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions