Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The Consequences of Unapproachability

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby marklambo » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:41 am

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
leavingusa wrote:Has anyone noticed that there seem to be NO single women?

I have not met a single woman in well over a year, unless you mean single moms. Perhaps that could be the problem.

The problem is not rejection so much as finding one that doesn't have a husband or boyfriend of some kind lurking in the background.

You'll be running into this resistance and you're wondering what's going on and then she brings up the boyfriend.

Once they reach 40 maybe they are single but then you don't want them so much.

I have been noticing the same thing. Whenever I met a woman I am interested in, I find out she has a boyfriend. If the woman is good looking or at least average looking and not fat, she most likely has a boyfriend.

The only women I have found who are available, are fat chicks and girls who are hidious looking. There are also single mothers who are available but I am not interested in them.

It really is supply and demand. In the US, between the ages of 18 to 45 single men outnumber single women by 4 million. Add to this the fact that 50% of woman in America are overweight and you can see why it's so hard to find an attractive, physically fit woman who is available in America.




Come here to Las Vegas, there are hot chicks all over the place here, who look super fine, who keep themselves in top shape, and they are single. I could go out with hundreds of them here in Las Vegas no problem whatsoever, in fact I think these chicks are dying for dick, I really do....

So if you just want to get laid, that's a f***ing piece of cake. Just go to the bars late at night like 1am, don't bother getting there early, you stay sober, walk into the place, do a run around, if any girl even gives you one little look go ahead and bolt up to her immediately without hesitating and start talking to her, dance if you know how, otherwise just come to the point and tell her she is hot and want to take her back to your place, simple as that....

They are drunk, they are horny, and they want to f**k, you show up at the right time and the right place and you are down into the panties and into the pie, easy as can be....

The reason why I was going overseas is to find a better women, somebody to talk with, somebody to have fun with, somebody to play with, and for me that seems to be Filipina, they are fun and playful and sexy and treat a man like a man, I like them a lot.

I could get a hundred American girls very easily, all good looking girls, and yet I wouldn't touch one of them with a ten foot pole, they are disgusting to me beyond belief....

Signed,

Devils Advocate


I have to disagree with you here on this one. I live here in Vegas and have been here for several years now. Girls that are like below 6 and 7s are easier lays of course. If you're aiming for anything really worthy like a 9.0+, it's not that simple. Many of them do have men with them or with a group of other girls to cock block. Majority of the hot girls are also very stuck up here and are only friendly if you are within a circle of friends or if you appear to be someone with money. Many people have the false impression that they can go to Vegas, hit the clubs, and find a "hot" drunk girl to bring to the room. It doesn't always work that way unless they are 7s or less, also not to mention that a lot of the girls are also drug users. Trust me, I know how easy the girls can be here but there's a significant difference between quality vs quantity.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas







Postby leavingusa » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:03 am

AmericanInMexico wrote:Now as for leavingusa, I disagree that women's only value is that of sex. I agree fully that a male-run society is best but in traditional patriarchal societies (ie non-Anglo societies like Mexico) women have sort of a "calming" effect on society. Men really run the place in Mexico but without women the society would be far less pleasant since women add the beauty to the society (and I'm not just talking about physical beauty of the women themselves). Compare that to the United States where women rather than having a calming effect on the society have a violent effect.


I mean their only economic value.

Take away the over paid government/non-profit make work jobs as well as the corporate jobs that depend on government spending, alimony, cs (hidden alimony) and laws that mandate hiring women and 3/4 of the women in USA are forced into prostitution or marriage overnight.

To be fair men do these jobs as well but many of them could be doing something else. But even then a girl won't be impressed by a parasite who makes AS much as her. She'll hold out for Mr. Big lobbyist or lawyer. Parasites in search of even bigger parasites.

Joe the plumber (who actually performs a valuable service to society) gets taxed to support women and said male parasites and in return they avoid him like the plague and lord it over him because "oooh a plumber, gross". Otherwise she would think Joe the Plumber was not a half bad catch at all.

That's my point, productive men are being punished because the game is now all about government sponsored status/looks whoring with the guys strongest in those areas cleaning up and the rest left with castaways.

I sincerely doubt that most men will forget the whorish behavior and wife up these sluts when we finally go over the fiscal cliff like Greece and Spain. In New York women were trading their bodies for a few gallons of gas, that is your future ladies. Keep up the hubris.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby leavingusa » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:24 am

terminator wrote:
leavingusa wrote:Only because women have food in their mouths, jobs given to them mandated by the government, our wages are taxed to feed them without our permissions, they take billions from men every year in child support and alimony.

Stop all of this and we would see who needs who more.

It's artificial, women are near useless but for the wet holes between their legs.


Here's the evidence:
Women are useless in the home nowadays because feminism has told women they don't have to do anything. As a result mediocrity has set in because women now think that merely doing anything is enough. We now have women who think they are 'liberated' simply because they have a job, despite the fact that do next to nothing in the workplace and contribute nothing but gossip, b*tchiness and childishness...

leavingusa wrote:Yes men pay for sex, but in their natural condition women have to lay on their backs and let a man run them through with their penis in order to survive.

That is why they started feminism, so they could force men to give them what they could not earn.

Now they can be very selective about who they lay down for and that is why this forum exists. Because a bunch of guys woke up one day and said "we're not getting any p***y! whatpup with that!"


Exactly. Not to mention housework is ridiculously simple now.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby publicduende » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:34 pm

leavingusa wrote:I already did, you tried to change the subject and tap dance like a little nancy boy.

Women are entirely subsidized by the government, the reason women can reject most men is because the government is their boyfriend forcefully subsidizing the sex lives of women.

Everywhere else they are struggling to survive and need men, average men. They can't afford to only screw pool boys and ignore the accountant.

That's the evidence, when you have to have all this affirmative action and laws to give you an unfair advantage in all areas of life that means you suck shit.


So your evidence is just another myth. With 60% of American now being dependent on some form of goverment handout and your debt reaching $17 trillion soon, are you sure it's only women and their sex lives being subsidised by the state? We have single mom on welfare screwing all over the place in the UK, too, yet nobody would dream of saying all British women are like that. Affirmative action is not something that's universally implemented and universally successful, I for one am against it, and that's precisely because I don't think smart women need that extra push to thrive in their careers or be well represented in different aspects of society.

Your arguments are not even arguments, they're just te kind of paranoias you use to justify your issue, without doing much to address them. The root of the problem is not women shagging around at the government's expense, or quotas in public or academic jobs. The root of the problem is you making up excuses for what you miss. If you really want to project this figure of a fiercely proud man, well, man up. Sexism, paranoias and insults won't get you anywhere.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2631
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby publicduende » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:12 pm

AmericanInMexico wrote:Here's my take on the publicduende/leavingusa dispute going on right now.

Publicduende is happier abroad, being an Italian who found happiness in the UK, but the ironic part is that he didn't find his happiness with a British woman but rather with a Colombian woman. Leavingusa is a frustrated American (which is okay, that's why this site exists) who has experienced firsthand many of the things publicduende likely never did.

I find it interesting that publicduende mentioned falcon as a poster who values inner over outer beauty. From what I've seen here on this site, there are only a few posters who demand an absolutely perfect woman; most men on here simply want a feminine and not fat woman. How is that a sense of entitlement? Now if he demanded she had supermodel good looks, the right breast to butt ratio, etc then he would have a sense of entitlement, but wanting a woman to be feminine, not fat, and APPROACHABLE does not mean men have a sense of entitlement. My Mexican fiancee for example would probably not win any beauty pageants but she is nice, makes every effort to eat properly and avoid getting fat and was highly approachable when I first met her. You can say rejecting a fat woman is superficial but I disagree; eating improperly lowers a person's quality of life and also can cause mental problems (which is why I think many American women are hostile and paranoid; eating too many carbs and not enough animal fat).

I personally find publicduende to be one of the most confusing posters on this site. He's a non-Anglo who found happiness in an Anglo country with a non-Anglo woman who then comes on here and has this self-righteous attitude towards many American posters who are simply frustrated because the United States is filled with unapproachable women who run to the authorities for everything. In fact I would almost say that many of his posts could have come out of the mouth of an American woman.

Now as for leavingusa, I disagree that women's only value is that of sex. I agree fully that a male-run society is best but in traditional patriarchal societies (ie non-Anglo societies like Mexico) women have sort of a "calming" effect on society. Men really run the place in Mexico but without women the society would be far less pleasant since women add the beauty to the society (and I'm not just talking about physical beauty of the women themselves). Compare that to the United States where women rather than having a calming effect on the society have a violent effect.


Thanks for posting your opinion on both parties of the conversation. I might well be a "confusing poster", but perhaps that's only because I don't fall into one of the few stereotypes who seem to be the only references on the forum. Yes, I am technically "happier abroad", even though my abroad is not an exotic haven but just another European country. And I came here to find a better job, not better ladies. I might not know all women in the world, but I went through a "normal" path of discovery of the female world that started in my teens and led me to my current wife, a wonderful Colombiana who ticks all the boxes I need. I have drawn my conclusions about some foreign cultures sporting more traditionally-minded, feminine and serious women, and that's probably why I'm here. Unlike many of you, having found another bucket of fresher water elsewhere doesn't mean I'm spitting (or vomiting!) in my own bucket. I may well be unaware of US women but I have met enough women to have an opinion. Yes, many women in the Western world are stuck-up, cold and unapproachable, and with a feeling of self-entitlement. All of this negative qualities might come from a large number of factors: personality, family upbringing and social status, poor self-criticism, genuine pride or ambition, and even insecurity. Putting all women in the same box just sounds plain wrong to me.

Yet, even without knowing too much about the US dating scene, I still tend to believe much of what you moan about is a gross exaggeration. Mind you, this conclusion doesn't come out of self-rightenousness, it's just pure and simple common sense. Have you ever thought that, perhaps out of the cocoon of this forum, it's your arguments that are slightly skewed? In general, a woman is not unapproachable simply because you tried to approach her and you failed. Change woman, change approach, change the rules, play smarter. Change yourself, even. Every woman is different. I just find this entire stream of debate based on stereotypes and generalisations - and the sexist, paranoid conclusions that come out of them - pretty immature, unworth an adult mind. It's only good to increase website traffic and get poor Winston his monthly allowance.

Finally, as I said on another post, I am not advocating dating fat and ugly girls. All I meant, and still mean, is to focus on other aspects that make a woman desirable, and a relationship with them stable and completing: a good personality, a good intellectual/spiritual inner life, a sense of balance, a desire to please herself and her partner. These are all things that are much more important than being overly feminine or good looking. I'm happy about your Mexican girlfriend, and your choice of finding love in Mexico. You seem to have found the right balance of inner and outer beauty, and most importantly a person who loves you. That's, alone, more than a man could expect from life.
Last edited by publicduende on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2631
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: The Consequences of Unapproachability

Postby Teal Lantern » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:52 pm

ExpeditionSailor wrote:Western women may think they have the upper hand now. But do they not realize that eventually
men are going to conclude that no woman in the West is approachable and start ignoring them??

I can easily see a situation arising where Western women will simply be unable to find partners
or husbands because they've driven men away. And I think that time is coming soon.


"Driven", indeed. :)
If you've got the gas, they'll give up the ... :lol:
http://jezebel.com/5957860/craigslist+e ... uel-crisis
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/0 ... 82013.html
There's your "independent" womyn, right there. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby Maker55 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:28 pm

Women are gradually finding men more and more irrelevant.

That's why female bisexuality is increasing.

The young American women are turning into lesbians at a high rate.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby publicduende » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:39 pm

Maker55 wrote:Women are gradually finding men more and more irrelevant.

That's why female bisexuality is increasing.

The young American women are turning into lesbians at a high rate.


That's great. I have always found bi/lesbo women a massive turn-on :)
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2631
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:41 pm

Maker55 wrote:Women are gradually finding men more and more irrelevant.

That's why female bisexuality is increasing.

The young American women are turning into lesbians at a high rate.


Only relevant if you are trying to hook up with American women, I am not so this is a moot point, no concern of mine. Yet it often comes up in MRA circles, hmm.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSNWeXGZMcU[/youtube]
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Maker55 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:00 pm

That video rocked djfourmoney.

You make me proud.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby leavingusa » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:24 am

publicduende wrote:
leavingusa wrote:I already did, you tried to change the subject and tap dance like a little nancy boy.

Women are entirely subsidized by the government, the reason women can reject most men is because the government is their boyfriend forcefully subsidizing the sex lives of women.

Everywhere else they are struggling to survive and need men, average men. They can't afford to only screw pool boys and ignore the accountant.

That's the evidence, when you have to have all this affirmative action and laws to give you an unfair advantage in all areas of life that means you suck shit.


So your evidence is just another myth. With 60% of American now being dependent on some form of goverment handout and your debt reaching $17 trillion soon, are you sure it's only women and their sex lives being subsidised by the state? We have single mom on welfare screwing all over the place in the UK, too, yet nobody would dream of saying all British women are like that. Affirmative action is not something that's universally implemented and universally successful, I for one am against it, and that's precisely because I don't think smart women need that extra push to thrive in their careers or be well represented in different aspects of society.

Your arguments are not even arguments, they're just te kind of paranoias you use to justify your issue, without doing much to address them. The root of the problem is not women shagging around at the government's expense, or quotas in public or academic jobs. The root of the problem is you making up excuses for what you miss. If you really want to project this figure of a fiercely proud man, well, man up. Sexism, paranoias and insults won't get you anywhere.



The men being subsidized are leeches, that's not what I'm talking about. Straw man.

Government steals form productive men to give to women and male parasites cutting productive men out.

The root of the problem IS government handouts to women that take sexual power away from working men forcing them to go dateless while Kate the government worker screws Biff the tattoed thug, tries to bag Larry the lobbyist and ignores Joe the Plumber.

Average women don't need men average anymore and that is because of the government without a doubt.

The taxes Joe the Plumber pays are used to disenfranchise him, if it weren't for Kate's cushy make work government job she wouldn't be able to feel superior to him.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby outcastsuperstar » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:06 am

I don't know if you guys are interest but I made two blog entries which indirectly deals the the consequences of unapproachable, first time I posted any entries in 2 1/2 years. I promise you won't be bored checking them out.

My recent one is called 'Dissecting Women's Sexual Currency Value'

http://outcastsuperstar.blogspot.com/20 ... value.html

The other one I recently posted is called 'Is the Manosphere Really Dead?'

http://outcastsuperstar.blogspot.com/20 ... -dead.html
outcastsuperstar
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:20 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], zerowing1 and 3 guests