Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

N/A

Post by eurobrat » March 13th, 2012, 4:47 am

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on May 14th, 2013, 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: The future of USA women.

Post by S_Parc » March 13th, 2012, 5:28 am

eurobrat wrote:There you have it folks! This is what we have to look forward to!

http://youtu.be/0rbMHLDY1pA
Nothing wrong with making a living but let's face it, in 20-30 years, much of that work will be done by robots/computers.

Thus, unless this toddler has some private gig with DC lobbyists, she'll be offshored or automated, like everyone else.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat » March 13th, 2012, 5:44 am

Why the hell is a 5 year old so worried about a career? Why is she even talking about marrying a man at her age? Who the F is raising these little monsters?

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc » March 13th, 2012, 6:23 am

eurobrat wrote:Why the hell is a 5 year old so worried about a career? Why is she even talking about marrying a man at her age? Who the F is raising these little monsters?
It's right there in your response, they're adult monsters!

ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor » March 13th, 2012, 5:15 pm

In any case, women in America and the rest of the Anglosphere have no future. Their current bad behaviour and treatment of men is simply unsustainable, and the longer it continues, the more men are going to be disinclined to do anything for women in any way, shape, or form.

I firmly believe (or hope, at least) that men are eventually going to wise up about women in the Anglosphere and stop having anything to do with them. I sense that if living standards weren't so poor in the Third World, where Western men are strongly desired and respected, most Anglosphere men would have left their home countries a long time ago. I think the living standards is a huge limiting factor for such men and one reason why many are staying put despite horrrible social conditions.

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc » March 13th, 2012, 6:10 pm

ExpeditionSailor wrote:In any case, women in America and the rest of the Anglosphere have no future. Their current bad behaviour and treatment of men is simply unsustainable, and the longer it continues, the more men are going to be disinclined to do anything for women in any way, shape, or form.

I firmly believe (or hope, at least) that men are eventually going to wise up about women in the Anglosphere and stop having anything to do with them. I sense that if living standards weren't so poor in the Third World, where Western men are strongly desired and respected, most Anglosphere men would have left their home countries a long time ago. I think the living standards is a huge limiting factor for such men and one reason why many are staying put despite horrrible social conditions.
A certain feedback loop is missing. For instance, how many men think that by settling w/ an AW, that they'll be living under a bridge within 2 decades?

Thus, until a critical mass gets to a point where it's no longer hindsight *being 20/20* but that it's almost a determinant, from the get-go, will AWs collapse.

Return to “General Discussions”