Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

N/A

Postby eurobrat » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:47 am

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on Mon May 13, 2013 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: The future of USA women.

Postby S_Parc » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:28 am

eurobrat wrote:There you have it folks! This is what we have to look forward to!

http://youtu.be/0rbMHLDY1pA

Nothing wrong with making a living but let's face it, in 20-30 years, much of that work will be done by robots/computers.

Thus, unless this toddler has some private gig with DC lobbyists, she'll be offshored or automated, like everyone else.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby eurobrat » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:44 am

Why the hell is a 5 year old so worried about a career? Why is she even talking about marrying a man at her age? Who the F is raising these little monsters?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby S_Parc » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:23 am

eurobrat wrote:Why the hell is a 5 year old so worried about a career? Why is she even talking about marrying a man at her age? Who the F is raising these little monsters?

It's right there in your response, they're adult monsters!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby ExpeditionSailor » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:15 pm

In any case, women in America and the rest of the Anglosphere have no future. Their current bad behaviour and treatment of men is simply unsustainable, and the longer it continues, the more men are going to be disinclined to do anything for women in any way, shape, or form.

I firmly believe (or hope, at least) that men are eventually going to wise up about women in the Anglosphere and stop having anything to do with them. I sense that if living standards weren't so poor in the Third World, where Western men are strongly desired and respected, most Anglosphere men would have left their home countries a long time ago. I think the living standards is a huge limiting factor for such men and one reason why many are staying put despite horrrible social conditions.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Postby S_Parc » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:10 pm

ExpeditionSailor wrote:In any case, women in America and the rest of the Anglosphere have no future. Their current bad behaviour and treatment of men is simply unsustainable, and the longer it continues, the more men are going to be disinclined to do anything for women in any way, shape, or form.

I firmly believe (or hope, at least) that men are eventually going to wise up about women in the Anglosphere and stop having anything to do with them. I sense that if living standards weren't so poor in the Third World, where Western men are strongly desired and respected, most Anglosphere men would have left their home countries a long time ago. I think the living standards is a huge limiting factor for such men and one reason why many are staying put despite horrrible social conditions.

A certain feedback loop is missing. For instance, how many men think that by settling w/ an AW, that they'll be living under a bridge within 2 decades?

Thus, until a critical mass gets to a point where it's no longer hindsight *being 20/20* but that it's almost a determinant, from the get-go, will AWs collapse.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions