Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

American women on sex strike?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

American women on sex strike?

Postby gsjackson » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:09 am

So what's different? Guess this just makes it official.

http://rt.com/usa/news/sex-strike-liberal-lunch-417/
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Re: American women on sex strike?

Postby jamesbond » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:34 am

gsjackson wrote:So what's different? Guess this just makes it official.

http://rt.com/usa/news/sex-strike-liberal-lunch-417/

Look at the picture of those women, most are middle aged and unattractive. :shock:

The truth is, they are not having a sex strike, because in reality, no guy want's to have sex with them in the first place! :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ExpeditionSailor » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:19 pm

And even if they were having a bona fide 'sex strike', they would simply be digging their own graves a little deeper. Western woman's time is about to come to an end. Nothing lasts forever, and neither will the current femocracy. Communism lasted what, 70 years, if that? And look what happened to all the countries that subscribed to communism - all of them are economic basket-cases. The same dynamic is going to happen with the West, and fairly soon, I think. All that needs to happen is for a number of EU countries to default on their debts, and the collapse will begin.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Postby Mangus the Red » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:14 pm

They are on a sex strike after their prime.

Do I dare ask for the average odometer reading of the group?
Mangus the Red
Freshman Poster

Postby mac9 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:07 pm

every woman in north america is on sex strike, few men realize the amount of hatred that swirls around this continent
mac9
Freshman Poster

Postby MrPeabody » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:36 pm

Judging from the picture, they are a herd of beasts who think they are Hooters girls.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Postby gsjackson » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Yes, perhaps we can presume to answer on behalf of all American men: "No problem."
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby jamesbond » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:33 am

MrPeabody wrote:Judging from the picture, they are a herd of beasts who think they are Hooters girls.

Exactly, beauty is only skin deep ............... but ugly cuts right to the bone! :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions