Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Tom Leykis back in 3 weeks

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Tom Leykis back in 3 weeks

Postby Bane » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:02 pm

Anyone else excited?

This man (in addition to Winston) has truly helped me change my attitude and life around, especially towards women. He is the ultimate red pill. I can't wait.
Bane
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:58 am
Location: Parts Unknown







Postby aozora13 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:40 pm

Bane, I agree. I cannot believe it has been over 3 years since his last show.
aozora13
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Postby eurobrat » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:46 pm

...
Last edited by eurobrat on Sat May 18, 2013 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2331
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Bane » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:45 am

I love his logic... so simple, yet so brilliant. After you listen to him, you almost want to smack yourself upside the head saying, "Why the hell couldn't I think of this myself!?"

Anyway, the 3 year wait is almost over :twisted:
Bane
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:58 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:46 am

I couldn't agree with you more on Leykis being the ultimate red pill. If only I could go back to my college days, I would've listened to Tom Leykis and stopped giving all of my attention and energy into trying to please stupid bitches. Changing so much of myself in hopes that it would land me a lovey-dovey "girlfriend" instead of sticking with my eBusinesses, and making valuable networks to achieve a male-dominated, high-salary career. I'm 25 now, and stuck in my parents' house (they won't let me leave for any reason!), and I only have myself to blame. If I had listened to Leykis and became a MAN in areas where my biological father failed to guide me, then I never would have agreed to move back in with Mommy and Daddy with no career in my future.

Never again. Tom Leykis, you have taught me value and confidence. Your listeners are eagerly awaiting your return, professor! :)
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Postby jamesbond » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:57 am

Is he going to have his own radio show again, or will it be a tv show (like I heard he was thinking about having).

If anyone knows anything please let us all know! We need our surrogate father back!

I wish Tom Leykis would run for president, he would really tell it like it is! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7648
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:14 am

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I couldn't agree with you more on Leykis being the ultimate red pill. If only I could go back to my college days, I would've listened to Tom Leykis and stopped giving all of my attention and energy into trying to please stupid bitches. Changing so much of myself in hopes that it would land me a lovey-dovey "girlfriend" instead of sticking with my eBusinesses, and making valuable networks to achieve a male-dominated, high-salary career. I'm 25 now, and stuck in my parents' house (they won't let me leave for any reason!), and I only have myself to blame. If I had listened to Leykis and became a MAN in areas where my biological father failed to guide me, then I never would have agreed to move back in with Mommy and Daddy with no career in my future.

Never again. Tom Leykis, you have taught me value and confidence. Your listeners are eagerly awaiting your return, professor! :)


Really, dude?? Yeah, your folks won't let you leave, but at least they seem like they wouldn't leave you homeless neither. Ask The_Hero_of_Men and I.
Stop complaining. My mother left the world almost 5 years ago, and my father "died" 16 years ago. My sister has no room for me, and she lives in westbubbafuck (tm) so that's that. Es asi de complejo.
And I came back from being overseas for 3 years returning broke back here to the U.S. of Gay and been pretty much homeless ever since.

So "aguantalo" (suck it up) and take advantage of your home stay (free rent ya know) and stack that paper on deck in order to expatriate.

Shit, I wish I had my mother (RIP) around for me to fall back on in these trying times. Be happy for what you have now, papo. En serio.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - [email protected] (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby skateboardstephen » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:35 am

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I couldn't agree with you more on Leykis being the ultimate red pill. If only I could go back to my college days, I would've listened to Tom Leykis and stopped giving all of my attention and energy into trying to please stupid bitches. Changing so much of myself in hopes that it would land me a lovey-dovey "girlfriend" instead of sticking with my eBusinesses, and making valuable networks to achieve a male-dominated, high-salary career. I'm 25 now, and stuck in my parents' house (they won't let me leave for any reason!), and I only have myself to blame. If I had listened to Leykis and became a MAN in areas where my biological father failed to guide me, then I never would have agreed to move back in with Mommy and Daddy with no career in my future.

Never again. Tom Leykis, you have taught me value and confidence. Your listeners are eagerly awaiting your return, professor! :)


I see where E is coming from but it is not all you're fault as to why you are in the situation that you are in.i think i may do a thread on the topic.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:59 am

Trust me, E, there are times when I had wished I was homeless. Homelessness is a walk in the park compared to when you're 25, stuck in a ghetto suburb, and you can't go out and make something of yourself because Mommy and Daddy don't approve of you taking chances because it's too adult.

Homelessness ain't shit. I've been there. If I recall, it was freedom to go wherever the f**k I want, freedom to do anything I want, a window to more personal networks than any average post-college life could ever bring, and the best exercise/discipline my body and mind has ever had.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:37 pm

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Trust me, E, there are times when I had wished I was homeless. Homelessness is a walk in the park compared to when you're 25, stuck in a ghetto suburb, and you can't go out and make something of yourself because Mommy and Daddy don't approve of you taking chances because it's too adult.

Homelessness ain't shit. I've been there. If I recall, it was freedom to go wherever the f**k I want, freedom to do anything I want, a window to more personal networks than any average post-college life could ever bring, and the best exercise/discipline my body and mind has ever had.


Even without knowing The full situation, I will say that once you get the money and are able to move on your own, then you go and do whatever you want, and the hell with what your parents think
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby Mr S » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:04 pm

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2350
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:55 pm

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:Trust me, E, there are times when I had wished I was homeless. Homelessness is a walk in the park compared to when you're 25, stuck in a ghetto suburb, and you can't go out and make something of yourself because Mommy and Daddy don't approve of you taking chances because it's too adult.

Homelessness ain't shit. I've been there. If I recall, it was freedom to go wherever the f**k I want, freedom to do anything I want, a window to more personal networks than any average post-college life could ever bring, and the best exercise/discipline my body and mind has ever had.


Even without knowing The full situation, I will say that once you get the money and are able to move on your own, then you go and do whatever you want, and the hell with what your parents think


That's certainly the way to go!
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests