Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What is Las Vegas like for picking up chicks?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby kai1275 » Tue May 07, 2013 12:47 am

Moretorque wrote:Today's current crop of college towns are tough to beat for men up to 40 + or so. The college ratio for most colleges is like over 60% female and most of them really do not care for the young idiot males, if you have a little change and are established like in a town where I live you can get some smoking babes because there are more young women to men.

Now the biggest problem for everybody is debt and the college towns are nothing but a debt bubble waiting to explode and it's coming soon but in the meantime my town is a great place to live if you are a stocker with a little cash! :D


f**k THAT! Any college chick of real value refuses to date an old ass man! I was 27-28 and striking out with girls from my college left and right (ages 23-29)! They play too many f***ing games!!!! After I got engaged, at least 2 of them became furious with me that I would do something like that!! I'm not kidding, they were very angry that I had stopped chasing them.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm







Postby Moretorque » Tue May 07, 2013 1:32 am

kai1275 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Today's current crop of college towns are tough to beat for men up to 40 + or so. The college ratio for most colleges is like over 60% female and most of them really do not care for the young idiot males, if you have a little change and are established like in a town where I live you can get some smoking babes because there are more young women to men.

Now the biggest problem for everybody is debt and the college towns are nothing but a debt bubble waiting to explode and it's coming soon but in the meantime my town is a great place to live if you are a stocker with a little cash! :D


f**k THAT! Any college chick of real value refuses to date an old a** man! I was 27-28 and striking out with girls from my college left and right (ages 23-29)! They play too many f***ing games!!!! After I got engaged, at least 2 of them became furious with me that I would do something like that!! I'm not kidding, they were very angry that I had stopped chasing them.


Alot of these women are looking for sugar daddies to help, especially since most of them today are digging a debt hole.

The older guy's that work out and stay fit get laid in my town by women 1/2 their age. If you are unattractive then no unless you have alot of money. Some of these older guy's who workout look alot better than the young kids.

It all depends but where I am there is alot of tail and it is available if you play your cards right, in general for FL Gainesville, Ocala area is pretty good.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4153
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby FinalShots » Tue May 07, 2013 2:41 am

Winston wrote:Sorry, but not a single person I know thinks LV is an easy pick up place. That's total media hype and myth. Maybe if you run in certain circles yeah. But not if you are a regular average guy.

I've been there many times. It's a haven for gold diggers. Every girl that was friendly to me there either wanted $400 for one hour of sex, or $20 for a 10 minute lap dance.


NAILED IT!
Life changing blogs for the aspiring players

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/

http://chiefpua.com/
FinalShots
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:11 am
Location: american south

Postby kai1275 » Tue May 07, 2013 2:53 am

Moretorque wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Today's current crop of college towns are tough to beat for men up to 40 + or so. The college ratio for most colleges is like over 60% female and most of them really do not care for the young idiot males, if you have a little change and are established like in a town where I live you can get some smoking babes because there are more young women to men.

Now the biggest problem for everybody is debt and the college towns are nothing but a debt bubble waiting to explode and it's coming soon but in the meantime my town is a great place to live if you are a stocker with a little cash! :D


f**k THAT! Any college chick of real value refuses to date an old a** man! I was 27-28 and striking out with girls from my college left and right (ages 23-29)! They play too many f***ing games!!!! After I got engaged, at least 2 of them became furious with me that I would do something like that!! I'm not kidding, they were very angry that I had stopped chasing them.


Alot of these women are looking for sugar daddies to help, especially since most of them today are digging a debt hole.

The older guy's that work out and stay fit get laid in my town by women 1/2 their age. If you are unattractive then no unless you have alot of money. Some of these older guy's who workout look alot better than the young kids.

It all depends but where I am there is alot of tail and it is available if you play your cards right, in general for FL Gainesville, Ocala area is pretty good.


No p***y is free, but cot damn man! Don't dump buckets of cash on hoes man!
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby terminator » Tue May 07, 2013 5:59 am

Even the homeless chicks living in the sewers expect a guy to have a million dollar salary, look like Brad Pitt and be an alpha-male. So why bother with these screw-balls?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NpAX5-4RSQ[/youtube]
terminator
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Postby kai1275 » Tue May 07, 2013 12:44 pm

LOL! I saw that Drugs Inc. episode of Las Vegas and that destroyed any desire I had to go there.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby Winston » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:15 am

Check out this article on Roosh's blog that claims that Las Vegas is the easiest city in the world to get laid in. What do you think?

http://www.returnofkings.com/8157/the-e ... o-get-laid

If this article is full of it, then it undermines Roosh's credibility. If it was this easy to pick up girls and get laid, then how come I don't see any guys trying to approach women here? Wouldn't they all be doing it if it was easy? And why would there be so many escort services charging $400 an hour if getting free sex with drunk girls was so easy? And how come all over the strip I see girls hanging out in cliques and never talking to strangers?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Repatriate » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:38 am

Winston most of those guys are gaming nightclubs like XS and daygaming areas where there are a lot of young women hanging out at malls etc.. Quite a few Rooshv guys are young, fit, and supposedly good looking guys. I don't entirely doubt what they say because they do produce quite a lot of details of their exploits and places to go.

There are certain Rooshv members where I feel they exaggerate the quality of girls they are getting but I don't really doubt that they get laid.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Winston » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:46 am

Repatriate wrote:Winston most of those guys are gaming nightclubs like XS and daygaming areas where there are a lot of young women hanging out at malls etc.. Quite a few Rooshv guys are young, fit, and supposedly good looking guys. I don't entirely doubt what they say because they do produce quite a lot of details of their exploits and places to go.

There are certain Rooshv members where I feel they exaggerate the quality of girls they are getting but I don't really doubt that they get laid.


Of course it's not impossible. But to claim that Las Vegas is the easiest place in the world to get laid is a long shot. Remember they are claiming this for AVERAGE GUYS, not just hot guys. I don't think most guys can get laid easily in LV. If so, how come I don't see any guys cold approaching girls, not even on the strip? If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

How come girls are in cliques and not talking to strangers, if they are all loose and horny and up for one night stands?

I see lots of young guys in groups of other guys on the strip too. How come none of them have the guts to approach girls or even try to?

Wanna come here and try approaching girls with me? lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Repatriate » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:07 am

Winston wrote:
Of course it's not impossible. But to claim that Las Vegas is the easiest place in the world to get laid is a long shot. Remember they are claiming this for AVERAGE GUYS, not just hot guys. I don't think most guys can get laid easily in LV. If so, how come I don't see any guys cold approaching girls, not even on the strip? If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

On the whole I agree that the title of the article is pretty much bullshit. Las Vegas is most definitely not better than anywhere in the Philippines. Even Bangkok has to be way easier than Vegas. It's probably easier in most EE countries too. It might be the "easiest" city in the U.S. if you're an above average looking guy with money. There are some Rooshv members who are all hard up about Miami too.

Wanna come here and try approaching girls with me? lol


No, i'd rather not waste my precious time or money with American women at all. :lol:
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby marklambo » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:43 am

Winston wrote:Check out this article on Roosh's blog that claims that Las Vegas is the easiest city in the world to get laid in. What do you think?

http://www.returnofkings.com/8157/the-e ... o-get-laid

If this article is full of it, then it undermines Roosh's credibility. If it was this easy to pick up girls and get laid, then how come I don't see any guys trying to approach women here? Wouldn't they all be doing it if it was easy? And why would there be so many escort services charging $400 an hour if getting free sex with drunk girls was so easy? And how come all over the strip I see girls hanging out in cliques and never talking to strangers?


It's not hard to get laid here and not as easy either. Just like anywhere you go, the hotter the girl , the hardest it gets. The more money you have, the higher your status, the higher your chances of scoring with a hot one. Hot girls don't always ride alone either, they usually have a friend or friends with them so cockblocking will happen a lot more than you think, unless you go for the ugliest/fattest in the group. That article is exaggerating things a little too much. If you're into ugly slutty girls, getting laid is definitely easy. If you're trying to bang quality, it's nowhere near as easy as this article claims, even if you're a super attractive guy.

An average looking guy in Vegas can usually find it easy to hook up here..... if he's into ugly fat chics. Something for everyone I suppose, but not for me! Quality over quantity is what I strongly believe in.

The sad thing is that when people come to Vegas, they usually get pretty wasted and that "8" they picked up at the club was really a "4" after all that booze wore off.

I rather go home with a dry dick than have have some ugly looking troll slobbering over my johnson.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby SilverEnergy » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:44 am

You can learn how to play professional poker like Phil Hellmuth, that's your only chance in Vegas at scoring with the hot chicks.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby Maverick » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:36 am

Winston wrote:Check out this article on Roosh's blog that claims that Las Vegas is the easiest city in the world to get laid in. What do you think?

http://www.returnofkings.com/8157/the-e ... o-get-laid

If this article is full of it, then it undermines Roosh's credibility. If it was this easy to pick up girls and get laid, then how come I don't see any guys trying to approach women here? Wouldn't they all be doing it if it was easy? And why would there be so many escort services charging $400 an hour if getting free sex with drunk girls was so easy? And how come all over the strip I see girls hanging out in cliques and never talking to strangers?


I think that Roosh has some good content on Return of Kings, but I doubt his credibility.

After doing PUA for a long time, I doubt the credibility of many of the "gurus".
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Postby Anti-American » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:24 am

marklambo wrote:
Winston wrote:Check out this article on Roosh's blog that claims that Las Vegas is the easiest city in the world to get laid in. What do you think?

http://www.returnofkings.com/8157/the-e ... o-get-laid

If this article is full of it, then it undermines Roosh's credibility. If it was this easy to pick up girls and get laid, then how come I don't see any guys trying to approach women here? Wouldn't they all be doing it if it was easy? And why would there be so many escort services charging $400 an hour if getting free sex with drunk girls was so easy? And how come all over the strip I see girls hanging out in cliques and never talking to strangers?


It's not hard to get laid here and not as easy either. Just like anywhere you go, the hotter the girl , the hardest it gets. The more money you have, the higher your status, the higher your chances of scoring with a hot one. Hot girls don't always ride alone either, they usually have a friend or friends with them so cockblocking will happen a lot more than you think, unless you go for the ugliest/fattest in the group. That article is exaggerating things a little too much. If you're into ugly slutty girls, getting laid is definitely easy. If you're trying to bang quality, it's nowhere near as easy as this article claims, even if you're a super attractive guy.

An average looking guy in Vegas can usually find it easy to hook up here..... if he's into ugly fat chics. Something for everyone I suppose, but not for me! Quality over quantity is what I strongly believe in.

The sad thing is that when people come to Vegas, they usually get pretty wasted and that "8" they picked up at the club was really a "4" after all that booze wore off.

I rather go home with a dry dick than have have some ugly looking troll slobbering over my johnson.


How about ugly females that are not fat?
Anti-American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:44 am

Postby Jeremy » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:52 am

I didn't notice any difference between Vegas and other big North American cities. Everyone stuck to their little cliques all night, and all four of my cold approaches resulted in immediate, brutal rejection.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:47 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Kradmelder, Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests