Is liking extremely tall women & extremely petite women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Is liking extremely tall women & extremely petite women

Post by E_Irizarry »

See I like my women to be either 5'11" and up
(I slept with a 6'5" chick before and it was cool)
OR
4'11" and down to even 2'0" (yes I have fantasized of wanting to sleep with a midget oops a small person for the U.S. of Gay's PC's sake)
...although I did sleep with a 4'7" Pinay in Angeles City back in 2009.

I really don't advocate to sleep with women in their 5-feet range although I'm 6'3" at 290 lbs. So with all that in mind,
does that mean I'm a sick puppie?
(P.S.: try to put your biases aside about my prior posts LMAO LMAO)

Extremely petite women turn me the f**k on;
extremely amazonesque women turn me the f**k on, too.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is liking extremely tall women & extremely petite wo

Post by Rock »

E_Irizarry wrote:See I like my women to be either 5'11" and up
OR
4'11" and down to even 2'0" (yes I have fantasized of wanting to sleep with a midget oops a small person for the U.S. of Gay's PC's sake)

I really don't advocate to sleep with women in their 5-feet range although I'm 6'3" at 290 lbs. So with all that in mind,

Hmm, under 5 ft or over 6 ft? Interesting u have taste at the both extreme ends of the female height spectrum. Well never fear, there's a Happier Abroad solution for you. As you now, the average woman in PI is under 5 ft. and there are plenty of petite ones to go around. As for the very tall Amazonian types, u can find plenty in Brazil, mainly the mega cities of Rio and Sao Paolo. For the tallest women in the world, its prolly gonna be Holland and Dinaric Alps area of central Europe. Among those, there should be plenty of bigger sized ones to approximate the Amazonian look.

As long as you're liking adults (18 and overs), don't see anything wrong with your taste, nothing sick about it. Personally, I totally dig one of your extremes while having absolutely no feeling for the other. Each to his own, whatever floats your boat, etc.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

OR

I've dated women between 4'11" - 6', so you're no sicker than me :) Hmmm, maybe I'd better rephrase that.

People like who they like; our attractions are hardwired. The 4'11" woman I dated in college was maybe the sexiest thing I've ever been with. She wore platform shoes (it was the 70s) and had the biggest rack I've ever personally known. At her size and with those platforms and rack it was an anatomical marvel that she could stand upright.

The 6'girl was a couple years ago. She liked to wear 3" high heels and when we were out and about I am sure we make a strikingly unusual pair, since I am 5'7".

It's all good - enjoy them all!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@DaveWe,

Awesome response. THank you for not letting me be alone on this. And

@Rock,

Thank you for your geographical resources. Now I know where to go!! :O) Thanks again!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

I don't think you're sick at all. I've dated girls from a wide range of heights, from 5'3 to 5'11" (I'm 6'1") My wife comes in right around average at 5'5".
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

For me, this sounds like a bunch of guys deciding upon whether or not they want a Lobster Roll or a Baked Scrod. It's all good seafood fellas :wink:
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

davewe wrote:
OR

I've dated women between 4'11" - 6', so you're no sicker than me :) Hmmm, maybe I'd better rephrase that.

People like who they like; our attractions are hardwired. The 4'11" woman I dated in college was maybe the sexiest thing I've ever been with. She wore platform shoes (it was the 70s) and had the biggest rack I've ever personally known. At her size and with those platforms and rack it was an anatomical marvel that she could stand upright.

The 6'girl was a couple years ago. She liked to wear 3" high heels and when we were out and about I am sure we made a strikingly unusual pair, since I am 5'7".

It's all good - enjoy them all!