Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Ladder Theory

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

The Ladder Theory

Postby Professor Jesus » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:06 pm

I have read the entire http://www.laddertheory.com/ this morning and have come to several conclusions. The guy has good material. And I pretty much agree with everything he says. I am sure some of you boys have been to it, but if you haven't yet, not only is it highly relevant, but it is timeless and ageless wisdom.
Your Professor Jesus
http://drjesussaveslives.blogspot.com/
All content and opinions expressed are provided by Professor Jesus LLC â„¢
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster

Postby GuitarGuy996 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:18 pm

Hey, I like your website and you've got some great material. I especially liked the article about woman hitting their expiration date.

That said,

It's weird that you came on here out of nowhere and start calling everyone "boys" as if you've established yourself as our teacher or a guru right out of nowhere. I also find it strange that while you have some quality content on your site, you have very few comments.
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Postby Professor Jesus » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:18 pm

GuitarGuy996 wrote:Hey, I like your website and you've got some great material. I especially liked the article about woman hitting their expiration date.

That said,

It's weird that you came on here out of nowhere and start calling everyone "boys" as if you've established yourself as our teacher or a guru right out of nowhere. I also find it strange that while you have some quality content on your site, you have very few comments.

Yup, the boys! -I never called myself a guru anywhere here, if you want me to be your guru I can. My first wish is for you to send me money my son! Anyone is welcome to comment or ask questions on my blog, but it's not a discussion forum. If I am able to help fatherless men and young guys get laid, give dumb asses that got married or are living with a chick a good reason to leave, stop pussies from putting up with crap from some stupid bitch, and men in general to become wealthy, successful, and powerful; -then I am doing my job.
Your Professor Jesus
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster

Postby Billy » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:13 pm

ladder theory is old.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby GuitarGuy996 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:42 pm

I'm not trying to bash you - I really like what you're doing.

I just would have taken a different approach :D
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Postby Professor Jesus » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm

Billy wrote:ladder theory is old.

What does that have to do with it being a good site or not? If some of you guys haven't been there, I recommend it!
Your Professor Jesus
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster

Postby tom » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:02 pm

Jesus Christ is an avid disciple of Mr. Leykis.

I like the ladder,

"I think is very very close to a final analysis of how a woman's rating system works. If you are very attractive, rich, and novel and show no interest in her she is almost guaranteed to want to f**k you. "

This reminds me of being in hick-town China many years ago, running with the local Party Secretary and his buddies.

From every slant eyed whore in town, all the women under 30 and over, were all trying extra hard to get with me. It was such culture shock. Chicks who were married, single, boyfriended, engaged, high schooling - it did not matter - these chicks would jump me in a heartbeat. It was really amazing what chicks would do. For me I had to put up barriers and keep my door locked.
tom
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions