Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


My Theory On A Major Reason Why Western Women Turn...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

My Theory On A Major Reason Why Western Women Turn...

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:57 am

I have a theory on one of the major reasons that most Western women turn to lesbianism. The theory is as follows (even though it's probably been said elsewhere before): Western Women love bad boys, and sooner or later, these bad boys that she loves to chase after are going to use her up and toss her to the side, like a used grease rag. Then, when she is all used up (faded beauty, 30+ years old, BBW, single mother, etc), she looks at herself and instinctively knows that now, no man (good or bad) will want her for anything other than sport-f*cking, if she's lucky. Instinctively, she knows this, and this could be a major reason why she turns to lesbianism, because she knows that no man will want her, not even the desperate ones.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)







Postby All_That_Is_Man » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:47 am

That's an interesting theory. I've got another one. As far as younger women turning to lesbianism, I think it is only to tease/manipulate men. How many times have you done the online personals thing, and you come across a woman who is "Lesbian" but her pictures are deliberately sexual - basically provoking men to contact her. But when you do, she either reports you or blocks you. I don't know why women try and kid themselves that they aren't sexually attracted to men. Even the most veteran of lesbians are unable to get off without the use of a manmade male organ (which is what a dildo is).
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Postby gsjackson » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:24 am

Another theory. There was a pretty good (and honest, to the extent she knew how to be) named Florence King, who wrote about a lesbian period in her autobiography, trying to be honest with herself. She believed that it was an expression of pathological narcissism, an attempt to find the closest thing to one's self as a love object, and an inability to find attraction in someone who was different, i.e., men.

The theory makes some sense in the current time, when you don't need a psychiatric credential to clinically diagnose narcissists by the millions among young American women. Just open your eyes and ears.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Postby jagulep » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:24 am

I like the theory gsjackson has put forward, makes so much sense because Western women are narcissists of a mighty magnitude.

The_Hero's theory makes little sense to me, though I've heard it many times before. "When she is all used up...30+ years old...she looks at herself and instinctively knows that now, no man (good or bad) will want her". Really?? You reckon? Single women up to their 60's or 70's may struggle to gain male romantic attention but I think females from a young age up to their late 50's all get a lot male attention and have massive expectations and a huge opinion of themselves, while 30+ and 40+ women still think they can get virtually any guy they want and train him to marry them and do everything for them.

I think personally women also like lesbianism because women can be more assertive and mean (which is what Western women crave) than most Western men. I was reading a book in a library one day by a woman brought up in Christianity but still ended up craving lesbianism. The story was soooo typical Western woman stuff. Every time she got with a boyfriend or husband he was a nice guy so it bored the living daylights out of her. She at some point found a lesbian who was unimaginably controlling and jealous and beat her up and ordered her to stay and be her girlfriend. Naturally she said "I never considered for a second leaving her" and loved her hopelessly (the beatings only seemed to attract her). But like women do, eventually the beatings got so severe she couldn't take it any more, she left and got another nice guy. She went with him for a long time, got bored with him and left him, then finished the story off by going for another lesbian. Classic stuff.
jagulep
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:35 am
Location: Australia

Postby ph_visitor » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:19 am

All_That_Is_Man wrote:contact her. But when you do, she either reports you or blocks you.


Everything women do is to test their value. Western and American women are the worst since they have no intention of ever providing any benefit to you.

So, she posts to FB, gets 2,000 friends, gets the attention she craves and when you DARE to step out of line (SLAVE), she gets angry and blocks or reports you.

You cannot win with AW anymore.

Give up. Move.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:13 am

Postby OutWest » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:57 am

gsjackson wrote:Another theory. There was a pretty good (and honest, to the extent she knew how to be) named Florence King, who wrote about a lesbian period in her autobiography, trying to be honest with herself. She believed that it was an expression of pathological narcissism, an attempt to find the closest thing to one's self as a love object, and an inability to find attraction in someone who was different, i.e., men.

The theory makes some sense in the current time, when you don't need a psychiatric credential to clinically diagnose narcissists by the millions among young American women. Just open your eyes and ears.


I think you are absolutely correct. Pathological narcissism sums it up very nicely. Also describes the president of the USA though..LOL


outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2059
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: My Theory On A Major Reason Why Western Women Turn...

Postby Capster78 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:15 am

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:I have a theory on one of the major reasons that most Western women turn to lesbianism. The theory is as follows (even though it's probably been said elsewhere before): Western Women love bad boys, and sooner or later, these bad boys that she loves to chase after are going to use her up and toss her to the side, like a used grease rag. Then, when she is all used up (faded beauty, 30+ years old, BBW, single mother, etc), she looks at herself and instinctively knows that now, no man (good or bad) will want her for anything other than sport-f*cking, if she's lucky. Instinctively, she knows this, and this could be a major reason why she turns to lesbianism, because she knows that no man will want her, not even the desperate ones.


Ehh, I don't know about this one. Women don't think about sex like men do. Generally speaking, most women are emotionally aroused.. I think women who are lesbian just find emotionally more confortable with another woman than a man. Most men just don't respond to women's emotional querks. We just don't get it! We only pretend to in order to stop her nagging at us most of the time. Im not saying guys don't care, we do. I have this problem all the time with my wife. Guys just feel we could do without all the emotional drama crap. Most women can't help themselves. If they feel they are not getting the attention they want from you, they will get emotional with you to get it. Some women just find it easier to be with another women because they get it.

I personally have no problem with lesbians or gay's. As long as they don't push their values or beliefs on me, I don't have any problem with them.
Married to a sweet Filipina girl an never looking back!
Capster78
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:36 am
Location: USA

Re: My Theory On A Major Reason Why Western Women Turn...

Postby Maker55 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:03 am

Capster78 wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:I have a theory on one of the major reasons that most Western women turn to lesbianism. The theory is as follows (even though it's probably been said elsewhere before): Western Women love bad boys, and sooner or later, these bad boys that she loves to chase after are going to use her up and toss her to the side, like a used grease rag. Then, when she is all used up (faded beauty, 30+ years old, BBW, single mother, etc), she looks at herself and instinctively knows that now, no man (good or bad) will want her for anything other than sport-f*cking, if she's lucky. Instinctively, she knows this, and this could be a major reason why she turns to lesbianism, because she knows that no man will want her, not even the desperate ones.


Ehh, I don't know about this one. Women don't think about sex like men do. Generally speaking, most women are emotionally aroused.. I think women who are lesbian just find emotionally more confortable with another woman than a man. Most men just don't respond to women's emotional querks. We just don't get it! We only pretend to in order to stop her nagging at us most of the time. Im not saying guys don't care, we do. I have this problem all the time with my wife. Guys just feel we could do without all the emotional drama crap. Most women can't help themselves. If they feel they are not getting the attention they want from you, they will get emotional with you to get it. Some women just find it easier to be with another women because they get it.

I personally have no problem with lesbians or gay's. As long as they don't push their values or beliefs on me, I don't have any problem with them.


Who paid you to write your post? Men are not mostly to blame with the rise of female bisexuality.

60 years ago women were as straight as men were so some kind of social conditioning has led to women engaging in more lesbianism.

As far as men not understanding women, women don't understand men any better and this doesn't make men have gay sex.

A real straight woman no matter how many bad experiences she has had with men isn't going to go gay.

I disagree about women seeing sex differently. Women have exceeded men in promiscuity in the modern age and actually think about sex more than men do.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:12 am

ph_visitor wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:contact her. But when you do, she either reports you or blocks you.


Everything women do is to test their value. Western and American women are the worst since they have no intention of ever providing any benefit to you.

So, she posts to FB, gets 2,000 friends, gets the attention she craves and when you DARE to step out of line (SLAVE), she gets angry and blocks or reports you.

You cannot win with AW anymore.

Give up. Move.


Ain't that the fuckin' truth.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Re: My Theory On A Major Reason Why Western Women Turn...

Postby ExpeditionSailor » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:01 am

Maker55 wrote:
Capster78 wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:I have a theory on one of the major reasons that most Western women turn to lesbianism. The theory is as follows (even though it's probably been said elsewhere before): Western Women love bad boys, and sooner or later, these bad boys that she loves to chase after are going to use her up and toss her to the side, like a used grease rag. Then, when she is all used up (faded beauty, 30+ years old, BBW, single mother, etc), she looks at herself and instinctively knows that now, no man (good or bad) will want her for anything other than sport-f*cking, if she's lucky. Instinctively, she knows this, and this could be a major reason why she turns to lesbianism, because she knows that no man will want her, not even the desperate ones.


Ehh, I don't know about this one. Women don't think about sex like men do. Generally speaking, most women are emotionally aroused.. I think women who are lesbian just find emotionally more confortable with another woman than a man. Most men just don't respond to women's emotional querks. We just don't get it! We only pretend to in order to stop her nagging at us most of the time. Im not saying guys don't care, we do. I have this problem all the time with my wife. Guys just feel we could do without all the emotional drama crap. Most women can't help themselves. If they feel they are not getting the attention they want from you, they will get emotional with you to get it. Some women just find it easier to be with another women because they get it.

I personally have no problem with lesbians or gay's. As long as they don't push their values or beliefs on me, I don't have any problem with them.


Who paid you to write your post? Men are not mostly to blame with the rise of female bisexuality.

60 years ago women were as straight as men were so some kind of social conditioning has led to women engaging in more lesbianism.

As far as men not understanding women, women don't understand men any better and this doesn't make men have gay sex.

A real straight woman no matter how many bad experiences she has had with men isn't going to go gay.

I disagree about women seeing sex differently. Women have exceeded men in promiscuity in the modern age and actually think about sex more than men do.


Social conditioning doesn't play as much of a role as you think it does. A woman who suddenly goes lesbian has probably always had some degree of same-sex attraction, or has been lesbian right from the start. However, with the pro-gay agenda that is being pushed in the West, women who are lesbian now feel more comfortable admitting to their homosexual tendencies or pursuing them much more openly.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:33 am

Postby Jester » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:25 am

jagulep wrote:I like the theory gsjackson has put forward, makes so much sense because Western women are narcissists of a mighty magnitude.

The_Hero's theory makes little sense to me, though I've heard it many times before. "When she is all used up...30+ years old...she looks at herself and instinctively knows that now, no man (good or bad) will want her". Really?? You reckon? Single women up to their 60's or 70's may struggle to gain male romantic attention but I think females from a young age up to their late 50's all get a lot male attention and have massive expectations and a huge opinion of themselves, while 30+ and 40+ women still think they can get virtually any guy they want and train him to marry them and do everything for them.

I think personally women also like lesbianism because women can be more assertive and mean (which is what Western women crave) than most Western men.
I was reading a book in a library one day by a woman brought up in Christianity but still ended up craving lesbianism. The story was soooo typical Western woman stuff. Every time she got with a boyfriend or husband he was a nice guy so it bored the living daylights out of her. She at some point found a lesbian who was unimaginably controlling and jealous and beat her up and ordered her to stay and be her girlfriend. Naturally she said "I never considered for a second leaving her" and loved her hopelessly (the beatings only seemed to attract her). But like women do, eventually the beatings got so severe she couldn't take it any more, she left and got another nice guy. She went with him for a long time, got bored with him and left him, then finished the story off by going for another lesbian. Classic stuff.


Spot on.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Blue Murder » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:27 am

ph_visitor wrote:Everything women do is to test their value. Western and American women are the worst since they have no intention of ever providing any benefit to you.

So, she posts to FB, gets 2,000 friends, gets the attention she craves and when you DARE to step out of line (SLAVE), she gets angry and blocks or reports you.

You cannot win with AW anymore.

Give up. Move.

But whining is so much easier! Better not waste your breath. They aren't trying to act on anything in this lifetime.

Obvious BS aside, another factor could be that "suffrage equality" nonsense, playing up masculinity in women -- thus making them see other women as attractive. Y'know -- because naturally, men are attracted to women. So, when a women pumps herself up with so much implied testosterone, she'll . . . yeah. You see what I'm getting at.

I know a couple girls who are like that. They really show signs of not being attracted to men, at least in the 'basic' sense (sex toys notwithstanding).
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Postby DarrenFW » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:43 am

Very insightful post.

Lots of great ideas here.

I like the point gsjackson made about it being about nacissism. And I also liked the point about the manipulation and the final solution being to not play their game.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 3:29 am
Location: Fort Worth TX

Postby AmericanInMexico » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:47 am

There might also be a dietary reason. Ever since Americans started avoiding saturated fat because the idiotic government told people it was bad for health and "clogs arteries", we have had nothing but an increase in diseases such as type II diabetes, obesity, cancer, etc. There is no reason to think that sexual behavior would be different. Here in Mexico homosexuality is rare and people do not fear saturated fat; they eat lots of lard. The women are much hornier than American women and do not have a problem admitting that they want sex.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

Re: My Theory On A Major Reason Why Western Women Turn...

Postby Maker55 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:34 am

ExpeditionSailor wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
Capster78 wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:I have a theory on one of the major reasons that most Western women turn to lesbianism. The theory is as follows (even though it's probably been said elsewhere before): Western Women love bad boys, and sooner or later, these bad boys that she loves to chase after are going to use her up and toss her to the side, like a used grease rag. Then, when she is all used up (faded beauty, 30+ years old, BBW, single mother, etc), she looks at herself and instinctively knows that now, no man (good or bad) will want her for anything other than sport-f*cking, if she's lucky. Instinctively, she knows this, and this could be a major reason why she turns to lesbianism, because she knows that no man will want her, not even the desperate ones.


Ehh, I don't know about this one. Women don't think about sex like men do. Generally speaking, most women are emotionally aroused.. I think women who are lesbian just find emotionally more confortable with another woman than a man. Most men just don't respond to women's emotional querks. We just don't get it! We only pretend to in order to stop her nagging at us most of the time. Im not saying guys don't care, we do. I have this problem all the time with my wife. Guys just feel we could do without all the emotional drama crap. Most women can't help themselves. If they feel they are not getting the attention they want from you, they will get emotional with you to get it. Some women just find it easier to be with another women because they get it.

I personally have no problem with lesbians or gay's. As long as they don't push their values or beliefs on me, I don't have any problem with them.


Who paid you to write your post? Men are not mostly to blame with the rise of female bisexuality.

60 years ago women were as straight as men were so some kind of social conditioning has led to women engaging in more lesbianism.

As far as men not understanding women, women don't understand men any better and this doesn't make men have gay sex.

A real straight woman no matter how many bad experiences she has had with men isn't going to go gay.

I disagree about women seeing sex differently. Women have exceeded men in promiscuity in the modern age and actually think about sex more than men do.


Social conditioning doesn't play as much of a role as you think it does. A woman who suddenly goes lesbian has probably always had some degree of same-sex attraction, or has been lesbian right from the start. However, with the pro-gay agenda that is being pushed in the West, women who are lesbian now feel more comfortable admitting to their homosexual tendencies or pursuing them much more openly.


You say that social conditioning doesn't play a role but then you say that a pro-gay agenda is being pushed.

A straight person's sexuality can be rewired.

There were more bisexual men in the ancient days that women.

Men and women have the same capacity to be bisexual.

Are you suggesting that MANY people are secretly bisexual???

How can you explain the fact that about 60 percent of young women are bisexual?

Well, it's really bisexuality that's one the rise.

True lesbians are far and few between.

Women are not built genetically more capable to be more bisexual than men.

There has been an increase in bisexual men in the past few decades but it hasn't been as large a jump as bisexual women.

Decades ago, women were as straight as men.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 10 guests