Why do women need men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

S_Parc maybe the female brasilian doctor has a lower status, because she comes from a poorer background, so obviously she has to take what is left by the NA female doctors.

Anyway in my limited understanding it makes sense that females strive for power like men do. But everybody uses his weapons.

I am a great fan of thalia of mexico. why did she marry an old sony manager ? why didn´t she marry a good looking rich mexican guy? she did upgrade her status. that sounds pretty logic to me.

Obviously brasilian female doctors have probably lower status than NA female doctors. When you see it in a world wide scale. That´s why gringos are still watched after.

And status means you have more than enough money.

I think what would i do whey I would be women. exactly that what i mentioned, i would upgrade my status.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Billy wrote:S_Parc maybe the female brasilian doctor has a lower status, because she comes from a poorer background, so obviously she has to take what is left by the NA female doctors.

Anyway in my limited understanding it makes sense that females strive for power like men do. But everybody uses his weapons.

I am a great fan of thalia of mexico. why did she marry an old sony manager ? why didn´t she marry a good looking rich mexican guy? she did upgrade her status. that sounds pretty logic to me.

Obviously brasilian female doctors have probably lower status than NA female doctors. When you see it in a world wide scale. That´s why gringos are still watched after.

And status means you have more than enough money.

I think what would i do whey I would be women. exactly that what i mentioned, i would upgrade my status.
Billy, her dad was the dept head of Internal Medicine, I'd hardly call that a poor background. And she didn't 'all of a sudden' apply for US green card so that she could add a US prestigious *Johns Hopkins* or *Mayo Clinic* name hospital to her resume. Heck, if I were a foreign doctor, I'd actually try for something like that, whether or not I'd want to stay in the US long term. Instead, she stayed in Brazil.

I think the key here is family. Brazilian women are family oriented and thus, a good Yank, who's family oriented will do well. American women, however, pretend to care about family but in reality, are more wannabe dictators who see a husband and kids as objects to own, control, and later discard.

So yes, there's always some social climbing, since that's been around since the start of time, but it's not of the throwaway/discard variety that we find in America where AWs sit around like vultures, at Bowling Green/Lower Manhattan, hoping to snag an investment banker on a white horse. Yes, the AWs you see over there are pitiful.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

And also, that American woman, who'd gone to Columbia University was an idiot. Clearly, an untalented person who was hired 'cause of her gender but disguised via the name of her graduate school. I guess if she later got sacked, her management chain could say that they only hire from America's *top business schools* and so she fit the bill.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

Banano wrote:women in man friendly countries are the way they are due to lack of power(money, rights etc), give them power they will be even worse

Give any women $4-5000 a month, car, appartment and you are asking for trouble
first of all why would i give a women 5k a month?
second of all - this is the western menatlity
western women have been spoiled roten to the core
women in east europe, asia, sth america etc.. still
want a traditional relationship and dont have a self fish individualistic metality
this issue is much deeper than money
its a cultural issue
individuality vs the collective group
Western counties are plagued by indvidualistic menatlity where every one
beleives its a dod eat dog world and act accordingly
Collective countries understand that mutual support and assistance
is the best way to ensure everyone has what they need to survive
and people are not walking around with huge egos and entitlement complexes
pushed into their heads via media and scoietal propaganda and brainwashing
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

jamesbond wrote:
Banano wrote:Reality is men need women for sex more than they need us for that and that gives them great bargaining power, women love attention more then anything, followed by shopping and they need men for security...sex no way..they can get it anywhere anytime even if they are butt ugly.
How true, America is the only country in the world where ugly women can date and marry good looking guys! :shock:

The only solution then, is for ALL men to go expat and deprive ALL AW women of any choice in mates. This way, AW, regardless of how they look, will be
punished for their bad behaviour and both ugly and attractive women will find themselves humbled. They might smarten up, but it'll be too late. Wouldn't the irony be delicious?
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Banano wrote:Give any women $4-5000 a month, car, appartment and you are asking for trouble
I like this quote.
Or, "If it's got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it."
udolipixie
Freshman Poster

Post by udolipixie »

Some women don't need men & some men don't need women.
Just as in homosexual scenarios some women don't need women & some men don't need men.

For the heterosexual women that do need men it mainly to be for emotional and sexual needs. The secondary reasons to my experiences are finances and societal conforming due to fear of being seen as pathetic without a man.

I'm not seeing how a women generally can support themselves in our modern society equates to questioning why would women need men unless that is the only worthwhile thing men can provide for women.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

ExpeditionSailor wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Banano wrote:Give any women $4-5000 a month, car, appartment and you are asking for trouble
I like this quote.
Or, "If it's got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it."
Or this one: "If it has a hood [image of a car] or a skirt, you're gonna have problems."
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.