Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Trying to convince yourself that AWs are "great".

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Trying to convince yourself that AWs are "great".

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:35 pm

I'm fairly new to the discovery that men who think outside of the box only stand a chance at happiness if he travels. Most of my understanding on this lifestyle has been learned from watching videos of how bad American women are, or from reading blogs of men's nightmarish experiences with divorce and marriage of American women, or from how American women have unfair advantages in the workforce despite being generally inadequate, or from sites like this that mentally and physically compare American females to real foreign women, etc. I accept this newfound knowledge to avoid American women like the plague, and I plan to live the rest of my life accordingly. But there remains a mental urge to want to believe that I may find an American woman (or American women, rather) who will be exceptions to the rule. Despite the many warnings from men online, and the apparent observation of broken down men who are tied to an American woman, I somehow want to believe that, "Oh, only a tiny minority of American women are bad. I'll find a REALLY good American girl right here in my hometown without even having to leave America." But I know this is just laziness on my part, trying to convince myself not to take the risks and responsibilities of being a traveling, financially secure adult. Or maybe, just maybe, great American women are just around the corner from my city. I know that I am conflicted, as I very well should be. One minute, your entire life's education revolved around the American public school system and the secondary collegiate cirriculum of higher learning, and the very next minute you learn that traveling abroad is the ultimate success for men, and that in fifteen plus YEARS of American education system indoctrining, they never once prepared us for any aspect of traveling away from the American women who will assuredly rob a man of everything that he has earned, everthing he has provided, and everything that he is, for her own misandristic gain. Of course when you realize that men have no valuable future in America, and that traveling abroad is virtually a requirement, you become somewhat confused and in denial. I suppose I am still in the denial phase, but anxiously hoping to break out of it soon and take the initiative to better manage my finances and leave. What are everyone else's thoughts on this subject matter?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Postby OTB » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:52 am

But there remains a mental urge to want to believe that I may find an American woman (or American women, rather) who will be exceptions to the rule. Despite the many warnings from men online, and the apparent observation of broken down men who are tied to an American woman, I somehow want to believe that, "Oh, only a tiny minority of American women are bad. I'll find a REALLY good American girl right here in my hometown without even having to leave America."

I'm with you brother on that one. I go through the same mental tug of war thinking that there has to be good, traditional, women out there yet still beautiful but modest. There has to be and I'm sure there are. I saw one not too long ago in Walmart. She was not only gorgeous but seemed to be very pleasant. It's something that I could discern about her demeanor and smile. However, she had a son. But my point is that they're out there. It's just that the number is very small, in my opinion. Here in Jersey, I see plenty of sexy women in Target, the food market, and Walmart from time to time but it's just a sexual attraction. I rarely see any women that attract me beyond their exterior due to something about them that intrigues me. For the most part it's all about physical attraction but that's it. So yeah, I have those same thoughts man. I'm thirty now and I'm sick of being single and not having any female contact. It distracts me. So my mind starts thinking just start looking for someone here. But I know deep down inside American women are not good matches for my personality.

I have two friends I went to college with who were saying to me two weeks ago how I need to start dating. They're my friends and they see it the way anyone else would see it. I'm thirty and single with not too much dating experience. So I need to get out there and start meeting women. Ok, fine and well. But I know myself and my mindset and it's just not compatible with most American females. That's why I've dated only one American. Also, I've had four different people, including my mother, who said they can't see me with an American girl. I'm just too different. Not better. Just different. The mindset is different. I don't have an American mentality. So this is where, I believe, the conflict will come in.

But those thoughts still creep in about meeting someone here or the exception to the rule. My father says, there is someone who lives about 15 minutes away from you who is looking for someone just like you. I don't about that. It sounds nice but I'm a realist. Like I said I know my mindset is not compatible with most AW. The kind of women that fit my personality would be a European/Eastern European, Asian, and some Latina women; Mexican, Peruvian, and maybe Brazilian.

We live in a big world and there are billions of women who would love to be with us and would appreciate us for our unique personalities. In our case we SHOULD be traveling, financially secured men so we can get out there and experience women of other cultures. Not for sex but to get to know them. Socially connect with them and see what they're about. That's what we yearn for. We yearn to have someone with whom we can connect and we understand each other. I've always felt that being with an AW she just wouldn't understand my way of thinking. I've been saying that for years. But not to ramble on anymore, if you meet someone here who possesses those qualities that would make you satisfied being with her then go for it. But in the meantime stick to your plan of getting out of here and finding that women abroad. Me personally, I would rather have someone from other country. I'll be making a post about that soon on why.

I hope this could give you a sigh of relief that you're not the only one with the thoughts of possibly finding a woman in your comfort zone. It's normal. But you know what you really want. Why not go after it?

OTB
OTB
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions