Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Honestly guys, AWs like Katy Perry ...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Honestly guys, AWs like Katy Perry ...

Postby S_Parc » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:35 am

Ok, I think I've finally come up with a summary statement on AWs, esp ones who basically look like Katy Perry and have essentially average talents in terms of either music or acting.

Aside from a good t*t f#ck, I have absolutely no interest in her.

And she if gives out an attitude, then my salami can find other bazonkas to surf :!:
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:05 am

Katy Perry disgusts me. She is not cute at all. She looks like she used to be grossly obese as a kid. And she sounds like an entitled fat cow whether she is speaking or "singing".
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Postby S_Parc » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:47 am

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Katy Perry disgusts me. She is not cute at all. She looks like she used to be grossly obese as a kid. And she sounds like an entitled fat cow whether she is speaking or "singing".

I think you get the point. All and all, she's not a great talent, by any stretch of the imagination. And thus, she's doesn't have a type of ethereal effect, given her run-of-the-mill musical output.

Instead, I'm suppose to be enthralled by her breasts but you know what, when music executives play that card on guy, meaning a constant breasts patrol, it reminds me of my earlier t*ty f@cking sessions I've had, and since that's something that Katy doesn't have a monopoly on, why should I care for her? If I want to rub my salami against bazonkas, there are avenues for that w/ FWs, w/o needing to care care for or pay attention to an AW, esp one with limited talents.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby ErikHeaven » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:56 am

I would smash her though i mean why not?
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby Ned Zeppelin » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:32 pm

She is probably one of the worst singers in the music biz at this moment. She is also very meh in the face.

Case in point

http://static.poponthepop.com/images/ga ... icture.jpg

Great tits though...
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions