Getting blocked by a female friend on Facebook.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

don't ask her anything if she's not important to you, since she'll be an ex-colleague soon.

it seem like she's a snob & is being judgmental, or maybe she thinks you are wierd. As most people now-a-days aren't open to anything aher than the bubble they live in.

let it go.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Uh, WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT AMERICAN WOMEN THINK?

Why were you even talking to this dumb bitch in the first place, at the office and on the internet?

Nowadays, if you work with women, you have to totally ignore them or else if you even talk to them, they can claim that you harassed them sexually and get you fired. Best strategy is to ignore women like the plague, because they WILL make your life a living hell at the office.

Women have RUINED office enviroments. This is why so many men are simply leaving such employments and going for other types of jobs where they don't have to deal with the constant feminazi bullshit.

AMERICAN WOMEN ruined America's economy.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Uh, WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT AMERICAN WOMEN THINK?

Why were you even talking to this dumb bitch in the first place, at the office and on the internet?

Nowadays, if you work with women, you have to totally ignore them or else if you even talk to them, they can claim that you harassed them sexually and get you fired. Best strategy is to ignore women like the plague, because they WILL make your life a living hell at the office.

Women have RUINED office enviroments. This is why so many men are simply leaving such employments and going for other types of jobs where they don't have to deal with the constant feminazi bullshit.

AMERICAN WOMEN ruined America's economy.
This is VERY true. This is why I have opted a year ago to work for myself and my start-up businesses. Even in the possibility of revenue being slow, I had made some posts on here about where to find male-dominated job fields, and good 'ole E_Irizarry told me about several IT positions which I am going to orientations for.

TRADER1972 put it best; the quote in his signature reads:

"I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch."
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

All That is Man, did you see my post about the Facebook groups?

You can post your business links there and get a LOT of traffic.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

ph_visitor wrote:Does she have a telephone? Do you have a telephone?
Call her.

Do you meet in person? Ask her.

This whole internet thing is for losers and the socially maladapt. Real people meet in person.
The internet is actually a great place to meet women, there are a lot of quality girls to find if you go to the right dating sites and do it right. I've started using the internet almost exclusively because 1) I work in a male-dominated field and rarely come across (attractive) single women and have to go way out of my busy schedule to find them in person and 2) internet match-making is the closest thing today to arranged marriages. Meeting people online isn't random or creepy, quite the contrary, it's structured and scientific.