Dating in the West

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Dating in the West

Post by Banano »

It is hard to decide where to start in describing what dating has become in the US. It is OK at a young age, but as the years go by, the selection becomes very skewed towards damaged goods, and the vitriol you can expect as a man becomes too harsh to adequately describe. There are many beautiful and truly nice women in the west (USA), but they married early, and stayed married. Their husbands know they have a gem, and hold on to them. So what we are left with after about age 30 are the bitter and nasty survivors of the gender wars. And it is a war. For those who have not lived and worked in the USA in the past 10 to 20 years it is impossible to transmit how hostile the work place, and society as a whole, has become to men. I will try to focus this on only the dating scene, but the overall social upheaval has impacted dating by giving women the belief that they not only can have everything, but that it is there absolute right to have everything. And, if they don’t have everything, then it is some man’s fault.

I cringe every time I watch this one cosmetics advertisement that has the tag line of; “Because we are worth it.â€￾ It summarizes the whole attitude of women in the US; we deserve everything because we are worth it. They do not have to act any particular way, perform any socially useful function, achieve any goal, or do anything at all to be “worth itâ€￾; just being a woman is enough. To accept less than everything is admitting that you are not worth it, and therefore less of a woman than some other that is getting something you are not. An example of this attitude by women is a woman that wrote a book recently that suggested perhaps women have got too demanding, and should stop looking for Mr. Right, and look for Mr. Good Enough instead. She wrote this from the perspective of being a never married woman in her 40’s, who had a child by in-vitro fertilization while she was in her 30’s, and has raised it on her own. On reflection, she has decided that there may have been many men that would have made her life a lot better, but who she rejected because they weren’t everything she was looking for. She suggested that maybe someone that meets 80% of what you want might be a good choice for a life partner. She described in a recent interview the large amount of hate mail she has received from women. The gist of the mail is that these women feel that any man that meets less than 100% of their desires is a “loserâ€￾; and settling for a loser is unacceptable. She added that the mail she gets from men state that any woman they found that met 80% of what they were looking for would be considered a catch. The probability of you being judged a loser by these women, in the 20 seconds as you approach them, is nearly 100%, unless you are Tiger Woods or George Clooney. And do not fool yourself that you can make up for surface imperfections (boy do I have those) with intelligence, wit, or charm, because western women are deciding if you are a loser before you even open your mouth. If she does not judge you a loser out of hand, she can always change her mind and label you a loser after you open your mouth too. And what is it that puts them in a position to judge? They have a vagina. They treat this most common of commodities as if it were diamonds. And they are like diamonds in that they are actually not rare, and only valuable because the supply is artificially limited (by DeBeers for diamonds, and by the sisterhood for vaginas).

http://outcastsuperstar.blogspot.com.au ... -west.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

So you say, maybe you should lower your aim and approach women that are older, less attractive, and more overweight. After all, you are looking to get laid, and they may be a higher probability target. However, you have to deal with two things; the loser label and social proofing. No woman, no matter how old, fat, and ugly wants to be seen to accept a loser. And, if you are approaching a fat ugly woman, she knows you are a loser, or you would not be approaching her. (I am not kidding with this one, no matter how hard it may be for men to accept that it is the way women think.) So you are in a no win situation.
polya
Junior Poster

It just goes to show...

Post by polya »

This is so true. Most men my age have had at least 1 divorce, so even if "SHE" finds the man that meets 100% of "HER" wants she will reject him after a few years (especially if she can get "CHILD SUPPORT"), take him to the cleaners and then be one of those "damaged-goods aged 30+ women" you mentioned.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Banano wrote:So you say, maybe you should lower your aim and approach women that are older, less attractive, and more overweight. After all, you are looking to get laid, and they may be a higher probability target. However, you have to deal with two things; the loser label and social proofing. No woman, no matter how old, fat, and ugly wants to be seen to accept a loser. And, if you are approaching a fat ugly woman, she knows you are a loser, or you would not be approaching her. (I am not kidding with this one, no matter how hard it may be for men to accept that it is the way women think.) So you are in a no win situation.
This is beautiful! Even women who are fat or ugly KNOW they are losers. So, if a guy approaches them, she knows the guy must also be a loser or else why would he approach her? Ugly women and fat women know they are at the bottom of the dating barrel. So if a guy approaches them, he ALSO must be at the bottom of the dating barrel (even if he is good looking, she might think he must be a loser if he want's to date me). :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
palak100
Freshman Poster

Post by palak100 »

I am also running a wonderful dating website.
shiryu400
Freshman Poster

Post by shiryu400 »

It's terrible! These women are still like children in that respect. Like when a child demands to eat only candy for breakfast, lunch and dinner, it's not reasonable. I think since they've been treated like princesses all their lives, they've never (or rarely) been called out on their bullshit.

As far as fat women, Jesus! I've talked to a few (notice, I said talk, not even hit on them but many think you're flirting with them anyway) and they behave much the same as hot ones. But I did try to hit on a fat one once. She was fat but she had a pretty face and I asked her for her number after talking to her for a while. She gave me a FAKE NUMBER!
''Actually, with those dirty movies, I find like, they're good for about fifteen, twenty minutes. I'm really interested. And, then, uh, there's one point, that all of a sudden I'm bored. You know? I-... I just lose interest completely and I feel deeply ashamed.''

-Comedian Norm MacDonald