Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.
Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics
Discuss and talk about any general topic.
11 posts • Page 1 of 1
I thought I would share my experiences with online dating in regards to Anglo-saxon and European women.
I had been trying my luck with a few dating sites in Australia for some time. Here are my experiences.
Anglo (Australian) women
- The ratio of men to women is about 4:1 at least. The odds are already stacked against you. Most women don't even need to go on a dating site because they already get enough offers in the real world.
- If you send a message, the odds of a reply is about 1 in 10 at best.
- Women RARELY initiate contact, with the exception of single mothers. These are usually the only type of women I get messages from. Most women get hundreds of messages, so they don't even need to bother searching for men.
- Most women will have a superficial, rude, bitchy profile where they normally say things like "NO PIC, NO CHAT" or "Do not contact me if you are under X cm" etc. Women can pretty much write whatever the hell they want and they will still get messages.
- Women expect you to do all the talking and initiate conversation. They will rarely ask you questions about your life or show any interest. They expect you to "woo" them and "sweep them off their feet" (another thing they often say in their profile).
- Women will delete/ignore you for no apparent reason, often during mid conversation. Perhaps you said one little thing that they didn't agree with, so they just move onto the next guy. Afterall, there is a plethora of guys to choose from, so they won't settle for anything less than perfection.
- If you ever do get to meet a woman in person, it is rare she will ever want to see you again. She won't even make this known to you or let you know where you stand. Instead, you'll just have to wait and see if you hear from her again (usually you won't). Remember, most of these women probably have several guys on the go at once.
- When you ask a woman what they are after, they will usually say "i'm just looking for friends". Then what the hell are you doing on a DATING site bitch? This is just an excuse they use so they can keep their options open. Translation: "I have so many men available to me, so you'll be in my 'friend zone' unless you prove that you're exceptionally worthy of me dating you."
- One of the first things women ask is "so what do you do for work"? Translation: "How much money do you earn?"
- Due to them getting hundreds of messages online, plain Jane now things she is god's gift to men. As a result, their ego is artificially inflated. This means that a girl who is a 5, will only date a man who is at least a 7.
In summary, don't even bother with Anglo dating sites if you are a man. It is a complete waste of time.
Out of curiosity, I signed up to a European dating site to see if there was much difference. First I sent out a few messages and to my surprise the response rate was about 8 in 10! Most of these women who replied asked me about my life, my country, and took a genuine interest in me as a person.
Not only did I have a high response rate, I actually had quite a few initiating contact with me! At the end of each message most of them would write "I look forward to hearing from you". You would NEVER hear an Anglo woman say this. I didn't even have a photo up, yet I still received messages from women. Wow!
Another thing I noticed is that they don't ask you what you do for work straight up. Instead, they seem more interested in what you do with your spare time, such as hobbies etc.
You also get the feeling that you don't have to prove yourself to them, or "sweep them off their feet". More than not, they actually try and prove themselves to you!
If you ask them "so why are you on here?" They will tell you the truth and usually say "because I've been single for X years now, and I'd like to find a nice man". None of this "i'm only after friends" cover bullshit.
Does anyone else have a similar experience?
Hey Oz guy
i can relate to you totally mate
i am in Melbourne, where are you?
Personally i think Australian women are the bottom of the barrell
the majority of women contrary to overseas beliefs that all oz women are like elle macpherson
are no more than 5/10 on the looks scale
but act like they are 9/10's
ones who are 7/10 - think they are too good for any man
i no longer even approach or bother with them at all
their whole persona and charcter just disgusts me as they are below average in looks and intelligence
and have nothing to offer
i even hate the aussie accent on aussie chicks - annoying as hell
you said it all - its a numbers game - australia needs to import 500,00 women from ukriane and sth america
ithe feminazi culture is absolutley sickening
the papers always applauding women and mother hood and babies and all that feminine shit
men are only portrayed as rapists, murderers and pedophiles
but no worries - shell be right
(when i go os)
Wow, Australian women sound just like American women! They have so many guys responding to their dating profile, that they become very picky about what guys they date. A plain Jane who get's 100 guys a week responding to her dating profile, all of the sudden thinks she is a super model and won't settle for an average guy. She now want's a guy who is at least 6 feet tall, handsome and makes lot's of money.
Hot women who ALREADY think they are God's gift to men, are getting 100 responses a DAY from guys to their dating profile. Add to this, the fact that, they are also getting a whole bunch of guys asking them out at bars and clubs, then you can see why getting a date with a good looking women in anglo-countries is like to trying to win the lottery!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"
"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Agreed, I have given up on them completely.
There are very few intelligent Australian women. Most of them have the same crap on their profiles eg "I'm a bubbly, outgoing girl who loves to have fun, go shopping, and hanging out with my friends" blah blah. Its almost as if they just copy/pasted from another profile. I mean who DOESN'T like fun? What a stupid thing to say. Idiots.
Agreed. You notice it in Australian movies also, it sounds so bogan! On the other hand, I love all European accents, except for French.
Probably not a good idea, because soon enough they would be corrupted with the feminist bullshit here.
Women this, women that, women women women. That's all you ever hear. The only time you ever hear about men is when they do something wrong.
Damn straight, you said it man. I am counting down the days already.
Yep, they are very similar. The only difference seems to be that Australian women drink more, swear more, and are rougher. Most of them try and be like the men. The level of violence among young women keeps increasing at an alarming rate here. But naturally, they are rarely punished. If you have a vagina, then you are automatically above the law in most cases.
And yes you are right, getting a date with a good looking woman in anglo countries is like trying to win the lottery. It is simply not worth the time or effort of jumping through hoops and playing their bullshit games. It is better just to give up on them and only date foreign women from overseas.
Also another tip for European dating sites - Go for women in the age group of around 30 - 33.
1. They are in much lower demand compared to women in their early 20's. This is the age group that men hit on the most, so there is the most competition.
2. There is more pressure on them to find a man, because all their friends are married or getting married. This means they are more likely to accept or initiate a date.
3. I find older women more mature and intelligent.
4. They are also less interested in how much money you make, because they have established a career for themselves by this age.
5. They aren't as superficial as younger women
Just about every European woman who has initiated contact with me has been aged 30 - 33. They do not care if you are a few years younger (unlike women in their early 20's)
Basically 30 - 33 year old women are the youngest possible age with the most success in getting a date. Once they reach 35+ they start to give up and accept being single.
Which dating site to meet European women do you recommend? I can't find any decent ones.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!
Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!
"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Where I operate is in a niche....
I don't have to really go to specific websites in Europe to find European women desiring a African-American. They seek YOU (or at least a web site to find you). While my overall results are quite mixed, I get more action from those women than I do from Anglo women.
I agree that women close to or about 30 are going to be more agreeable to your terms. This is obvious. Plenty of research has been done, women are most attractive between 16 and about 23. In Western Culture they spend this key segment of their lives pursuing economic success, either by staying in school, you should be out of school with a 4 year degree by 23. But then you're trying to find a job and start paying on your school loans. They want to make their own success because Feminism has told them never depend on a man for ANYTHING, but maybe your father.
By late 20's these women start looking for men to date long term and complain about the slim pickings. Its their own fault...
In Eastern Europe, the local men just don't give a f**k until they are ready. That leaves quite a few women wanting to date but not finding enough men to date, let alone to date long term and marry.
The key however is your ARSE needs to be on the ground. You can't fool around with web sites constantly. You should be ready to travel to see any woman you contact in less than 60 days, 90 days if possible. In some cases, a few recommend you never contact any women until weeks (2-4) before you even leave for their country.
Don't let expectations build up too far. That was my problem when I went in 2007. I WILL NOT MAKE THAT SAME MISTAKE AGAIN NOR PICKING THE WRONG WOMAN BASED ON AGE AND LOOKS ALONE.