Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I'm attending Leykis 101 today

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

I'm attending Leykis 101 today

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:25 pm

Since we don't have school today (Good Friday), I decided that I was gonna try to listen to Tom Leykis all day today, and that's what I have been doing. However, I do have a question: When Leykis talks about getting a prenuptial before marriage, I wonder if this applies to foreign women, or is that point moot? Better safe than sorry...

I just finished listening to one of his old shows on which he is saying "Just Say No to Fatties". There was this girl that called in from Mexico to talk with Leykis. She said that she had a boyfriend that makes USD $48,000 at most. I do disagree with how Tom Leykis was blasting this girl, saying that she couldn't do better, and such (she says that as long as she has her man, then she's happy), but I don't necessarily disagree with his message. It seems that he really doesn't know Mexican culture. He also mentioned that if her man won the lottery, he would basically leave her for a hotter girl.

I'm listening to another show of his in which he has thrown down the gauntlet and challenged all female detractors to call in and try to throw down with him. I am currently listening to a female caller who mentions something called a "Hail Mary", and I don't think she was referring to a football play. She mentioned that any guy who tries a "Hail Mary", he's gonna pay for it one day. What exactly is a "Hail Mary"?

I'm now listening to Leykis talking about illiteracy, and man, is he roasting Fantasia (an American Idol winner) alive! He even poked fun at her for "not being able to read a condom wrapper", which likely led to her being a single mother!
Last edited by The_Hero_of_Men on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)







Postby aozora13 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:16 pm

I am mixed about Leykis. I mean he does have good general advice young Western men (also other groups but main American/Canadian/UK/AU/NZ guys should follow: Strive for a career goal before getting serious with a girl. I believe that is true and I understand why he says this. Men have dreams. Usually women do not have deep dreams as men.

Mexican woman issue: Possibly it is because Tom connects income with how beautiful attractive a woman is to men. Possibly the woman is not chubby but more 'average' however. I think she could do better if she wanted to try harder. The man possibly could or would get a different lifestyle if she won 'tax free' $1million dollars from a lottery.

Usually the problem with Leykis and some people here and others seeking love abroad is this: He advocates at most a casual relationship; nothing serious. Some men on HB and other abroad or 'free thinking forums' is that they want to marry and possibly have a family with these women.

Possibly others can give you another view.
aozora13
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:50 pm

Personally, I take what he says and combine it with my personal beliefs to form a unique value system. He does have a point, though. He does speak to HA members who only want casual relationships.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby Maker55 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:11 pm

aozora13 wrote:I am mixed about Leykis. I mean he does have good general advice young Western men (also other groups but main American/Canadian/UK/AU/NZ guys should follow: Strive for a career goal before getting serious with a girl. I believe that is true and I understand why he says this. Men have dreams. Usually women do not have deep dreams as men.

Mexican woman issue: Possibly it is because Tom connects income with how beautiful attractive a woman is to men. Possibly the woman is not chubby but more 'average' however. I think she could do better if she wanted to try harder. The man possibly could or would get a different lifestyle if she won 'tax free' $1million dollars from a lottery.

Usually the problem with Leykis and some people here and others seeking love abroad is this: He advocates at most a casual relationship; nothing serious. Some men on HB and other abroad or 'free thinking forums' is that they want to marry and possibly have a family with these women.

Possibly others can give you another view.


Leykis is correct. Why get into a serious relationship? All she will do is drain you of your money.

If you get into a serious relationship with a woman she WILL want to get married and have kids at some point. Why get married?

Typically when men and women get into relationships, they move in together.

Did you know that you don't even have to be married to a woman for her to get your assets? Ever heard of "PALIMONY". That's why you should NEVER move in with a woman or move in with her.

Why get married? You'll deal with paying most of the bills, while your while spends your money, give half of everything you own. Hear of "COMMUNITY PROPERTY"?
Then if you're married for at least 10 years and then get divorced. Guess what? You'll have to pay "ALIMONY".

If you want a relationship with a woman, DON'T let her move in, you can have kids if you want but DON'T get married.

Tom Leykis says that you should be married if you plan on having kids.

You guys are not taking this seriously. It's a war between men and women right now.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

@Maker55

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:50 pm

If I do get married, it will be to a foreign woman in HER country, a country where the laws are at least fair and balanced (e.g. No alimony, child support, etc).
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Re: @Maker55

Postby Maker55 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:21 pm

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:If I do get married, it will be to a foreign woman in HER country, a country where the laws are at least fair and balanced (e.g. No alimony, child support, etc).


You should pay child support, that's your kid and Tom Leykis isn't against you taking care of your own child.

He is against palimony and alimony. Always check the divorce laws in any country.

When you get married you can always check to see if a pre-nup or asset protection plan will protect you.

Living single and alone is great. You get to focus on your hobbies, make more money, reach your dreams. Enjoy your freedom as a male.

Keep listening to his shows, they are an eye-opener. I have learned so much from Tom Leykis. He is da man.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Re: @Maker55

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:39 pm

Maker55 wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:If I do get married, it will be to a foreign woman in HER country, a country where the laws are at least fair and balanced (e.g. No alimony, child support, etc).


You should pay child support, that's your kid and Tom Leykis isn't against you taking care of your own child.

He is against palimony and alimony. Always check the divorce laws in any country.

When you get married you can always check to see if a pre-nup or asset protection plan will protect you.

Living single and alone is great. You get to focus on your hobbies, make more money, reach your dreams. Enjoy your freedom as a male.

Keep listening to his shows, they are an eye-opener. I have learned so much from Tom Leykis. He is da man.



I am not a dead beat; don't get me wrong. It's just that, if I went to another country and married a girl and it didn't work, I would not have to pay insane amounts of child support, where the mother does not have to account for a single penny!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests