Is this woman considered "beautiful"?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Rock wrote:She's in her 40s so far from her peak. Yet she still looks decent IMO. I wouldn't be surprised if she was quite attractive at 18-25.

If u wanna compare her to foreign women, then yes, perhaps she wouldn't stand-out in Russia or Ukraine. But, IMO, in a place like the the Philippines, she would be sexier and more attractive than 999 out of 1,000 local women, at least when she was a bit younger.
The truth is the majority of Slavic women in their 40's don't look so hot. Some look great, but its not the majority. Life is hard if your working class in Russia or in Ukraine, you deal with harsh winters and you may not be able to afford advanced skin treatments that keep the skin moist.

Best thing you can do is get a young Slavic girl and then expose her to the Western Beauty Industry. Billions are spent extending youth and beauty, if you're making $500 a month in FSU/Russia, hmm you can't afford even basic treatments.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Aiden
Freshman Poster

Post by Aiden »

Beauty is always hidden in the eye of viewer.So let me tell you that she might be beautiful for some one else.If you do not like some one then it dose not mean that she would be worth less for all the others.
provocateur
Freshman Poster

Post by provocateur »

I did not think she was attractive, but "market value" can change depending on the locale. In the US or the UK, she would be prime beef. And...that's where she is, the UK. As mentioned elsewhere on this board, average looking and thin in the US or UK is "hot". So she knows what she is worth, and men do approach her, no lie And yeah, I would try to get with her if I were there in the UK.

Elsewhere (like in Romania, Thailand, Poland), I would pass her over for sure. Despite what people say on this board, the gal knows her market value, and her price is right for the market she is in.

When I was back in college studying engineering (95% men), sans automobile, I truly did do some hogging!!! I had no choice.
Jason of Dystopia
Freshman Poster

Czech 50-Year Old

Post by Jason of Dystopia »

When I was in the Czech Republic, I was introduced to a woman who was 50 years old. I met her through a friend who probably thought I was too old (at the time 42) to meet her hot, younger model-like law student friends. (I actually traveled to some God-forsaken town in Slovakia for a 19-year old, she was nice and pretty and got me a great room...but I'll save that story for later.)

When I met the 50-year old I was disappointed at first. She was in great shape and you could tell she worked out a lot. But, she looked like the American actress Glenn Close, who I never felt was very attractive. She was definitely a long way down the scale compared to all the other Czech girls I was talking to.

BUT, once I got to know her, we had great fun together. We spent about a week together and met up almost everyday near the end of my year in the CR. She took me to some places I would never have traveled to or known about without knowing her. And she was a nurse, just a working class lady who was learning English.

Now, I know what you're thinking, bottom of the barrel compared to all the other fine Czech thangs you can see every single second in Prague. And believe me, based on looks alone, I wanted to shed her after day one.

I am glad I didn't.

On our last night together, she planned out an elaborate evening, all on her Krona, which included a most romantic little concert inside a church/art gallery in some ancient but quaint little town about 30 miles outside of Prague. Let me say, it was the most wonderful time I had ever spent with a woman in my life.

After all the time we spent together and especially after that evening, my heart melted and she became a Czech beauty to me. We never made love, but we kept in touch after I returned to the U.S. She always promptly responded to my e-mails and phone calls and I tried like hell to travel back to Europe. She told me that whenever I returned I did not have to worry about getting a place to stay and you know...

She was not looking for my money or a green card, just a nice guy. While I was in the U.S. she even mentioned she could try to get me a job if I wanted to stay in Europe. I had some German friends who worked at a well-known company in Prague who also told me that they may be able to help me.

But the reality set in when I got back to the U.S. and it all died. I guess in retrospect I never really fell in love with her, at least not enough to make plans to move.

So what's the point?

This average looking English woman claiming she is attractive pisses us all off to no end. It pisses me off as well. Further, I can honestly say that if I posted a picture of the woman I met in Prague, most of you would rate her lower on the looks scale than the English woman.

However, I can not even imagine pursuing, falling in love with, or even spending a wonderful evening in an ancient town with the English woman.

And most of you can't either.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.
-T.E. Lawrence