Update

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Update

Post by The Arab »

I cornholed an American girl on the first date.

Pounded her doggy style AND f***ed her in the ass on the same night. She was into me for awhile and works at a healthy fast food place. She tried to resist at first but I could tell she was very horny and wanted to be dominated.

p***y was dripping and she was moaning like it was the end of the world. When I released my seed and nutted a nuclear payload in her ass, I thought of all of you for a split moment and hoped you all would share the moment via mass telepathy.

I basically f***ed her silly in all holes and she loved it.

Give American women a chance ?
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

yeah, probably yes ;-). see, not all AW are bad ;-). some can be prette satisfying, right ;-). arab, what´s going on in LA?
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

Spring, and I'm out hunting for skanks and p***y.

My neural network has nearly completed adaptation to Anglo-Saxon society and acquisition of Anglo p***y. If they want an act, an act is what they're getting.

I f***ed her like 5 times, I'd f**k her, after an hour, start f***ing her again, and again, and again.

Nothing makes you feel like a man than completely dominating and owning every hole of a woman.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

And that's exactly why I want nothing to do with these whores. I'd rather have my dick chopped off than have a slutty "woman" like this, who drops her clothes and moans like a wildebeest on the first date, be the future mother of my children.

Give American women a chance? I'd rather die.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Fella, the last time I'd finished in Jennifer Connelly look-a-like's mouth, up in Canada, I was only thinking about myself.

Seriously, this isn't a soccer tournament or a b-ball playoff, it's about rest & recreation for the individual.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Hey if you guys want to monger it up with Ameriskanks more power to ya. Use them for the only thing they have to offer then toss 'em out with the rest of the trash...

But considering how badly they can f**k up your world if you piss one off, I don't understand why so many of you guys like to play roulette and tempt fate, especially when there are far better options. To each their own I guess...
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

manly5000 wrote:But considering how badly they can f**k up your world if you piss one off, I don't understand why so many of you guys like to play roulette and tempt fate, especially when there are far better options. To each their own I guess...
I concur, I have not done any New England AWs now in over a decade. Because it's exactly as you've described and what's worse, many will know where you work and who your associates are. The last thing you want is a crazed stalker. One of them, actually showed up at my office and gave hell to one of the guys there (he was boinking her on the side) but it was public and he was embarrassed in front of pretty much everyone :o , including the CFO. Yes, he was never promoted afterwards; it did affect his career.

Thus, no boinking in the zone between Canada and Central America/Caribbean for me 8)
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: Update

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

The Arab wrote:I cornholed an American girl on the first date.

Pounded her doggy style AND f***ed her in the ass on the same night. She was into me for awhile and works at a healthy fast food place. She tried to resist at first but I could tell she was very horny and wanted to be dominated.

p***y was dripping and she was moaning like it was the end of the world. When I released my seed and nutted a nuclear payload in her ass, I thought of all of you for a split moment and hoped you all would share the moment via mass telepathy.

I basically f***ed her silly in all holes and she loved it.

Give American women a chance ?
Sounds like she gave you a $5-dollar footlong! And then you gave it right back!
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

S_Parc wrote:Fella, the last time I'd finished in Jennifer Connelly look-a-like's mouth, up in Canada, I was only thinking about myself.
Here is Jennifer Connelly from her younger days. She was quite the hottie and had a nice pair of melons on her! I can understand why a lot of guys would like to have 'finished in her mouth.' From looking at her lips, it looks like she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose! :shock: She can put her lips on my organ any day! :lol:

ImageImageImage
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

jamesbond wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Fella, the last time I'd finished in Jennifer Connelly look-a-like's mouth, up in Canada, I was only thinking about myself.
Here is Jennifer Connelly from her younger days. She was quite the hottie and had a nice pair of melons on her! I can understand why a lot of guys would like to have 'finished in her mouth.' From looking at her lips, it looks like she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose! :shock: She can put her lips on my organ any day! :lol:
Exactemente, my Jen look-a-like was French-Canadian, in Montreal city, and it's pretty much like as your pics :D but with that sort of demure Quebecois accent. I guess that would make her Jenelle de Courtesan :lol: and sliding the salami between those melons was one of my key long term memories, before her mouth finished the rest 8)
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

S_Parc wrote:Exactemente, my Jen look-a-like was French-Canadian, in Montreal city, and it's pretty much like as your pics :D but with that sort of demure Quebecois accent. I guess that would make her Jenelle de Courtesan :lol: and sliding the salami between those melons was one of my key long term memories, before her mouth finished the rest 8)
Yes, she is quite the hottie! I am sure a lot of guys would like to slide their baloney pony between her melons. :P Here are some more pics of this lovely creature.

ImageImageImage
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

What movie is this from??? I just don't remember seeing her in anything before The Rocketeer.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:What movie is this from??? I just don't remember seeing her in anything before The Rocketeer.
The last two pictures are from Career Opportunities, I don't know what the first picture is from.

ImageImage