Another Online Dating Experiment (I´m speechless)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Another Online Dating Experiment (I´m speechless)

Post by WuFan »

Ok, so I created a believable male model profile. Even that profile hardly got any responses.

Then I created a profile of a slightly below average/average looking girl. (girl in the blue)

After one hour I received over 17 messages. Among them doctors offering to whine and dine me:

'New doctor in NYC just moved from Miami. Looking for fun right now. Am very well endowed and love to please my partner. I think Ur beautiful if u find me cute and want to be wined and dined write back."

This girl is earning 40k a year, and I stated her education level as only completing high school, I also joked that I was a bit ditzy and slow. talk about dating up.

An average looking girl basically has the same status in America as a male celebrity such as Brad Pitt or George Clooney.

To get an average girl you are competing against male models, doctors etc...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

(I´m speechless)
I'm not.
An average looking girl basically has the same status in America as a male celebrity such as Brad Pitt or George Clooney.
This has already been well established and surprises nobody. What was the point of doing this again?
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

lavezzi wrote:I'm not.
This.

This has already been well established and surprises nobody. What was the point of doing this again?
Because it doesn't hurt to get a daily dose of Red Pill to remind us just how spoiled rotten American females are, and just how many pathetic p***y-begging leghumpers are out there that are making them even worse.
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

60 messages so far.

"I grew up in Princeton, NJ and I have lived a lot of places since high school. I moved everywhere from Sweden, Florida, New York, Philadelphia and back to Princeton. I graduated from Upenn last year and now work at Merrill Lynch as an FA. I enjoy traveling and eating great food. On the weekends I am either with friends or family enjoying the little free time I have. I don't know what to expect from this site, but I'll give it a try since my friends suggested it. "

If I was an average looking female I could easily go on holidays to tropical islands or go to the best restaurants in town everyday of the week and have everything paid for me. I´d have ivy league and investment bankers competing for me.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

realistically, the majority of these guys just want easy p***y. If every woman in America decided to not have sex again until they got married, or at least put a 6 month waiting policy before a guy can have access to their pussies, do you really think these women would still be getting this extreme amount of attention on dating sites?

A media-induced casual sex culture in the West is causing a huge part of the imbalance.
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

lavezzi wrote:realistically, the majority of these guys just want easy p***y. If every woman in America decided to not have sex again until they got married, or at least put a 6 month waiting policy before a guy can have access to their pussies, do you really think these women would still be getting this extreme amount of attention on dating sites?
yes.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

WuFan wrote:If I was an average looking female I could easily go on holidays to tropical islands or go to the best restaurants in town everyday of the week and have everything paid for me. I´d have ivy league and investment bankers competing for me.
Isn't it amazing how female companionship in the West has become a commodity that is more or less only available to the highest bidder?

Makes me think of those stupid commercials from a few years ago with all the stuffy bankers in suits at that guys house competing with each other to sell him a loan... except now I envision them competing with each other for the attention of an arrogant bitchy HB6.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

Pretty interesting, but I agree with lavezzi that a lot of the msgs will be from horny guys seeking easy sex. My sister also gets tons of letters like that but she doesn't even open them because they're quite clearly from dirty PUAs who just want to get laid.

But in general I agree that even the relationship-oriented guys will have to wait in line to have a chance with a girl like that, given today's sex ratio where young women are vastly outnumbered men of all ages in America.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

Look at the messages in that screenshot.

They're all "wanna get laid?" "sorry can't be your bf" "wanna cuddle"

Never thought I'd say this, but honestly, I'm kind of pleased with te outcome so far. :)
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Anyone else think these guys messaging the fake profile are full of shit about being Doctors and such? It is easy to bait stupid sluts into f***ing with that dumb act and that's why it is done. Come on guys do you really think guys with these credentials need to surf dating sites to hook up with low class sluts when all they need do is take a trip around the nurses station... Really?
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Dogboy86 wrote:Anyone else think these guys messaging the fake profile are full of shit about being Doctors and such? It is easy to bait stupid sluts into f***ing with that dumb act and that's why it is done. Come on guys do you really think guys with these credentials need to surf dating sites to hook up with low class sluts when all they need do is take a trip around the nurses station... Really?
Dude, I work in the medical care field and hooking up with nurses is not as easy as you think! And besides, most of them have such chippy attitudes and angry personalities, I avoid them when I can! And I don't doubt that the result of that experiment. There's unbelievable amount of competition just to get an average looking chick--it's crazy.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

manly5000 wrote:
WuFan wrote:If I was an average looking female I could easily go on holidays to tropical islands or go to the best restaurants in town everyday of the week and have everything paid for me. I´d have ivy league and investment bankers competing for me.
Isn't it amazing how female companionship in the West has become a commodity that is more or less only available to the highest bidder?

Makes me think of those stupid commercials from a few years ago with all the stuffy bankers in suits at that guys house competing with each other to sell him a loan... except now I envision them competing with each other for the attention of an arrogant bitchy HB6.
This fake female profile was an excellent experiment, it's hard to believe how much attention a below average looking female can get in the west. If this same girl was in Ukraine, Russia or Germany she would hardly get any replys at all.

Now I know why, trying to meet women in America is like trying to decypher Egyptian hieroglyphs! :shock:

Just imagine if this woman in the fake profile was hot looking? Then she would be getting hundreds of responses a day from guys! I think I am going to stop pursuing American women, there is just too much competition. I am just going to save my money and learn German and wait until I am able to travel to Germany before I ask out any more women.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

Jamesbond, you're wrong about Germany. The situation in Germany is just like in America, there's very few women to go around and the guys are horny and go to Russia and Asia... Western Europe is a lot like America.
Domino_Dominguez
Freshman Poster

Post by Domino_Dominguez »

Hi guys!

I'm a female.

I used to be on one of these sites and I had to delete my account because I got so many messages! The first time I made my page, I got 13 messages. I am a simple girl and my parents taught me the ins and outs about what I should like in a man and what not to like and most of the men on the dating site were looking to get laid. I wanted a relationship like a real one. I don't believe in ONS (one night stands). I believe in true love. I would never use another online website again. It is a waste of time for me and for men too. I got 161 messages on average and it was too much for me.

One of my guy friends was on the same site and he could barely get one message in 3 months but I got at least 20 in my first hour on the site. It is better to meet in person. That's how we have been doing it since the dawn of time.
conquerall
Freshman Poster

Post by conquerall »

I wouldn't consider the girl below average or average at all. I've seen better looking women but you could've used someone that looked a hell of a lot worse. What men consider attractive is subjective. She passes my eyeball test.