Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Another Online Dating Experiment (I´m speechless)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby WuFan » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:37 pm

lavezzi wrote:
WuFan wrote:I call bullshit on that. 1000 messages??????? Why don´t you take a screenshot of your inbox?


I've now seen a few guys on here say or imply they've received 1000s of messages on DateInAsia (or other such sites) in a short time span without having even been active on the site, which is a physical impossibility even if you're a member of Westlife (every young Filipina's idols). The world is full of compulsive liars and the internet magnifies this by 1000. Be entirely skeptical of anything and everything you read on the internet, especially on this site because it focuses on the topic of foreign women in which everything is subjective so guys use this as an opportunity to lie heavily about their experiences in order to boost their e-egos.

Yes, everybody on the internet claims to be someone that is:

"bald, fat, short, 50 years old and f***s 18 year old uber hotties by being charming and witty"

"someone that works from home and became a millionaire through passive income"

"someone that has threesomes every night with hotties in the Phillipines"

"gets laid like a rockstar"

blablablabla

The thing is nobody can ever back anything up.
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm







Postby lavezzi » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:05 am

WuFan wrote:Yes, everybody on the internet claims to be someone that is:

"bald, fat, short, 50 years old and f***s 18 year old uber hotties by being charming and witty"

"someone that works from home and became a millionaire through passive income"

"someone that has threesomes every night with hotties in the Phillipines"

"gets laid like a rockstar"

blablablabla

The thing is nobody can ever back anything up.


I'm glad you get it; always assume every word typed by the fingers of an American man-child is bullshit until proven otherwise. In other words, automatically discard a significant amount of the information posted here on this site.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby jamesbond » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:44 am

WuFan wrote:Yes, everybody on the internet claims to be someone that is:

"bald, fat, short, 50 years old and f***s 18 year old uber hotties by being charming and witty."

Check out these funny pictures. :D

ImageImage
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Another Online Dating Experiment (I´m speechless)

Postby Professor Jesus » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:05 am

WuFan wrote:Ok, so I created a believable male model profile. Even that profile hardly got any responses.

Then I created a profile of a slightly below average/average looking girl. (girl in the blue)

Image

Image

After one hour I received over 17 messages. Among them doctors offering to whine and dine me:

'New doctor in NYC just moved from Miami. Looking for fun right now. Am very well endowed and love to please my partner. I think Ur beautiful if u find me cute and want to be wined and dined write back."

This girl is earning 40k a year, and I stated her education level as only completing high school, I also joked that I was a bit ditzy and slow. talk about dating up.

An average looking girl basically has the same status in America as a male celebrity such as Brad Pitt or George Clooney.

To get an average girl you are competing against male models, doctors etc...

Image


I recommend being a doctor or lawyer in your profiles. It's a great idea. If you're not wealthy yet, you absolutely must misrepresent yourself.
Your Professor Jesus
http://drjesussaveslives.blogspot.com/
All content and opinions expressed are provided by Professor Jesus LLC â„¢
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:08 pm

Postby Domino_Dominguez » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:36 am

ssjparris wrote:This always baffles me about women.

They got over 160 messeges and have the biggest problem in the world about to many men talking to them. He wants sex with her its a problem. He says the same things as other men its a problem. You flirt flit is a problem.

Then the girl wants to delete the profile. What the hell ?

Now contrast this...

On a dating site I get over 90 interests from women. They send around 60 messeges. I love it. And can't answer them all.

They send normal messeges that usually guys send on dating sites. Like hi how are you. Your cute. You know similar things. Come visit me. That kind a thing.

Do I feel like deleting the profile because to many women show interest or to many messeges. Hell no. I soak that shit in.

I love it so much. I would never delete my profile. Personally I despise why women would delete their profile after so many responses. They hate it for some hidden reason. It's not because their talking about sex. Or because to many men. It's something else.

A female friend of mine from canada told me women are worried that they'll be seen as a whore if to many men approach them. It's about how other women will feel about them. They whole world will come crashing down. If everyone sees her as a whore. So they delete their profile. Or they get angry at you for showing interest in them because of the whore thing.

This is why I stick to dating sites with foreign women. Because its private. And no one will know how many guys she is talking to that she wants. If I send her a messege after she should me interest she sends one really fast back so Its better for me.

Just my rant.


ssjparris,

It was my first time using online dating. I am old-fashioned and prefer real life interaction. I was overwhelmed with the responses I received. I was new to using online dating. I used it because my male friend was using it too and I was single so why not try it out? I wanted to see what would happen. Men are different than women. I don't think like you do. I don't feel amazing when 50 guys message me and they all say they want to have sex with me. I want to find the right man in my life. I don't go by looks or anything superficial. I was on the website to find someone right for me. I wasn't on there to get laid. There are other websites that allow members to hook up with each other. I am not that type of girl. I don't like one night stands. I never had one and never will. I hope you understand where I am coming from. There are perverts on the web and I rather not read those types of messages. How is this a bad thing?? I wasn't getting "hi how are you" and "you're cute." I was getting "I want to tear your little Latina p***y up" or "let's f***." Sorry, I am not a slut or a hooker. I want a genuine relationship with the opposite sex.
Domino_Dominguez
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:54 pm
Location: New York & Dominican Republic

Postby Truthville » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:49 am

I joined Cherry Blossoms in Dec..........received at least 2-3 smiles and emails everyday UNTIL I met someone and canceled it. And sorry, most I actually talked to weren't necessarily interested in coming to America UNLESS that is where there future husband/boyfriend wanted to live. MOST preferred to stay in their home country.

I believe what most of you just don't understand is that WHILE pictures are a must, what you write in your profile is the most important thing. MOST women I corresponded with found me attractive BUT it was what I wrote in my profile that "pushed them over the edge" as far as contacting me.

Perhaps some of you should actually work on your writing/communication skills. I believe that Phoenix Sosa wrote something about this recently on another thread in relation to WHY he was getting so much correspondence from a particular website. Of course a few of you wouldn't believe it and moaned on and on about how he looks like 2pac and that was the reason for his deluge of emails and such. Really? MOST woman in other countries have NO idea who 2pac was or anything about "hip-hop" culture in general!

Trouble is that some of you seem to be so self-defeating and so completely clueless about the REAL differences between western culture and non-western culture that you refuse to see anything without looking at it through your western eyes. Reminds me of recently when that older American guy with a beautiful Filipina wife and a resort of some sort actually had to come on here and defend himself against posters, who don't know him or his wife, prattling on and on about how she was with him for his money and how some of you could tell by her "childish" words and their pictures. Really? Projecting much?

Quite a few of you on this thread come off as being quite bitter and negative. It's all about the how much wit, charm, and simple "presence" you can convey with words on your profile. IF you can't even manage that then HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU CAN OR COULD EVER DATE ANYONE EXCEPT THE SAME WESTERN WOMAN YOU ALL GO AND ON ABOUT WITH THEIR "SPOILED" ATTITUDES AND THEIR "ENTITLEMENT" ISSUES AND SUCH?

Western "dating" is ALL about looks and status, which is funny because most of you subscribe to that same philosophy when trying to date "foreign" woman. Understand that "looks" in my limited knowledge of global dating, isn't the most important thing to foreign woman. Personality is! Ahhh, but most of you refuse to believe it BECAUSE then you would have to actually acknowledge that PERHAPS your attitudes and personalities are "up to snuff!"

THE question you HAVE to ask yourself is:

"Would I date a woman with my personality/attitude?"

I believe that for most of you, the answer would be a resounding NO!
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Truthville
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:42 am

Postby WuFan » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:09 am

Thanks. This made me lol hard

Truthville wrote:I joined Cherry Blossoms in Dec..........received at least 2-3 smiles and emails everyday UNTIL I met someone and canceled it. And sorry, most I actually talked to weren't necessarily interested in coming to America UNLESS that is where there future husband/boyfriend wanted to live. MOST preferred to stay in their home country.

I believe what most of you just don't understand is that WHILE pictures are a must, what you write in your profile is the most important thing. MOST women I corresponded with found me attractive BUT it was what I wrote in my profile that "pushed them over the edge" as far as contacting me.

Perhaps some of you should actually work on your writing/communication skills. I believe that PhxSosa wrote something about this recently on another thread in relation to WHY he was getting so much correspondence from a particular website. Of course a few of you wouldn't believe it and moaned on and on about how he looks like 2pac and that was the reason for his deluge of emails and such. Really? MOST woman in other countries have NO idea who 2pac was or anything about "hip-hop" culture in general!

Trouble is that some of you seem to be so self-defeating and so completely clueless about the REAL differences between western culture and non-western culture that you refuse to see anything without looking at it through your western eyes. Reminds me of recently when that older American guy with a beautiful Filipina wife and a resort of some sort actually had to come on here and defend himself against posters, who don't know him or his wife, prattling on and on about how she was with him for his money and how some of you could tell by her "childish" words and their pictures. Really? Projecting much?

Quite a few of you on this thread come off as being quite bitter and negative. It's all about the how much wit, charm, and simple "presence" you can convey with words on your profile. IF you can't even manage that then HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU CAN OR COULD EVER DATE ANYONE EXCEPT THE SAME WESTERN WOMAN YOU ALL GO AND ON ABOUT WITH THEIR "SPOILED" ATTITUDES AND THEIR "ENTITLEMENT" ISSUES AND SUCH?

Western "dating" is ALL about looks and status, which is funny because most of you subscribe to that same philosophy when trying to date "foreign" woman. Understand that "looks" in my limited knowledge of global dating, isn't the most important thing to foreign woman. Personality is! Ahhh, but most of you refuse to believe it BECAUSE then you would have to actually acknowledge that PERHAPS your attitudes and personalities are "up to snuff!"

THE question you HAVE to ask yourself is:

"Would I date a woman with my personality/attitude?"

I believe that for most of you, the answer would be a resounding NO!
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Postby ssjparris » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:41 am

Truthville wrote:I joined Cherry Blossoms in Dec..........received at least 2-3 smiles and emails everyday UNTIL I met someone and canceled it. And sorry, most I actually talked to weren't necessarily interested in coming to America UNLESS that is where there future husband/boyfriend wanted to live. MOST preferred to stay in their home country.

I believe what most of you just don't understand is that WHILE pictures are a must, what you write in your profile is the most important thing. MOST women I corresponded with found me attractive BUT it was what I wrote in my profile that "pushed them over the edge" as far as contacting me.

Perhaps some of you should actually work on your writing/communication skills. I believe that PhxSosa wrote something about this recently on another thread in relation to WHY he was getting so much correspondence from a particular website. Of course a few of you wouldn't believe it and moaned on and on about how he looks like 2pac and that was the reason for his deluge of emails and such. Really? MOST woman in other countries have NO idea who 2pac was or anything about "hip-hop" culture in general!

Trouble is that some of you seem to be so self-defeating and so completely clueless about the REAL differences between i7western culture and non-western culture that you refuse to see anything without looking at it through your western eyes. Reminds me of recently when that older American guy with a beautiful Filipina wife and a resort of some sort actually had to come on here and defend himself against posters, who don't know him or his wife, prattling on and on about how she was with him for his money and how some of you could tell by her "childish" words and their pictures. Really? Projecting much?

Quite a few of you on this thread come off as being quite bitter and negative. It's all about the how much wit, charm, and simple "presence" you can convey with words on your profile. IF you can't even manage that then HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU CAN OR COULD EVER DATE ANYONE EXCEPT THE SAME WESTERN WOMAN YOU ALL GO AND ON ABOUT WITH THEIR "SPOILED" ATTITUDES AND THEIR "ENTITLEMENT" ISSUES AND SUCH?

Western "dating" is ALL about looks and status, which is funny because most of you subscribe to that same philosophy when trying to date "foreign" woman. Understand that "looks" in my limited knowledge of global dating, isn't the most important thing to foreign woman. Personality is! Ahhh, but most of you refuse to believe it BECAUSE then you would have to actually acknowledge that PERHAPS your attitudes and personalities are "up to snuff!"

THE question you HAVE to ask yourself is:

"Would I date a woman with my personality/attitude?"

I believe that for most of you, the answer would be a resounding NO!


That makes sense but dude. Your playing games to get to them. Sure these techniques will work. But that's really sad if you have to trick them or get them to respond to you because your profile is different from the others.

The online environment is dysfunctional and sounds like the American culture. It's terribly sad if you can't show interest or flirt with her. Chivalry is dying a terrible death world wide.

These girls online are so damn naive. Thinking "oh well he commented on about profile let's me know he listened. I can talk to him Now". When really he doesn't care about how she responds to it. He is just trying to get you to talk to him.

It's better to meet them in person then online if you want to show interest and flirt. That is me and who I want to be. f**k them if they dislike my profile comments.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby ssjparris » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:51 am

Domino_Dominguez wrote:
ssjparris wrote:This always baffles me about women.

They got over 160 messeges and have the biggest problem in the world about to many men talking to them. He wants sex with her its a problem. He says the same things as other men its a problem. You flirt flit is a problem.

Then the girl wants to delete the profile. What the hell ?

Now contrast this...

On a dating site I get over 90 interests from women. They send around 60 messeges. I love it. And can't answer them all.

They send normal messeges that usually guys send on dating sites. Like hi how are you. Your cute. You know similar things. Come visit me. That kind a thing.

Do I feel like deleting the profile because to many women show interest or to many messeges. Hell no. I soak that shit in.

I love it so much. I would never delete my profile. Personally I despise why women would delete their profile after so many responses. They hate it for some hidden reason. It's not because their talking about sex. Or because to many men. It's something else.

A female friend of mine from canada told me women are worried that they'll be seen as a whore if to many men approach them. It's about how other women will feel about them. They whole world will come crashing down. If everyone sees her as a whore. So they delete their profile. Or they get angry at you for showing interest in them because of the whore thing.

This is why I stick to dating sites with foreign women. Because its private. And no one will know how many guys she is talking to that she wants. If I send her a messege after she should me interest she sends one really fast back so Its better for me.

Just my rant.


ssjparris,

It was my first time using online dating. I am old-fashioned and prefer real life interaction. I was overwhelmed with the responses I received. I was new to using online dating. I used it because my male friend was using it too and I was single so why not try it out? I wanted to see what would happen. Men are different than women. I don't think like you do. I don't feel amazing when 50 guys message me and they all say they want to have sex with me. I want to find the right man in my life. I don't go by looks or anything superficial. I was on the website to find someone right for me. I wasn't on there to get laid. There are other websites that allow members to hook up with each other. I am not that type of girl. I don't like one night stands. I never had one and never will. I hope you understand where I am coming from. There are perverts on the web and I rather not read those types of messages. How is this a bad thing?? I wasn't getting "hi how are you" and "you're cute." I was getting "I want to tear your little Latina p***y up" or "let's f***." Sorry, I am not a slut or a hooker. I want a. genuine relationship with the opposite sex.
.

" I want to tear your little Latina p***y up " Jesus Christ even I don't talk like that to women.

"Let's f**k" after getting to know you and meet you I would probably say let's make love.

But seriously hahahahaha I think its really funny the kind of comments guys where giving you.

Go back to page one of this thread you'll see the men's response to the fake profile. No vulgarity at all. Most comments are innocent. This is what was referring to.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby Fenix » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:14 pm

Truthville wrote:I joined Cherry Blossoms in Dec..........received at least 2-3 smiles and emails everyday UNTIL I met someone and canceled it. And sorry, most I actually talked to weren't necessarily interested in coming to America UNLESS that is where there future husband/boyfriend wanted to live. MOST preferred to stay in their home country.

I believe what most of you just don't understand is that WHILE pictures are a must, what you write in your profile is the most important thing. MOST women I corresponded with found me attractive BUT it was what I wrote in my profile that "pushed them over the edge" as far as contacting me.

Perhaps some of you should actually work on your writing/communication skills. I believe that PhxSosa wrote something about this recently on another thread in relation to WHY he was getting so much correspondence from a particular website. Of course a few of you wouldn't believe it and moaned on and on about how he looks like 2pac and that was the reason for his deluge of emails and such. Really? MOST woman in other countries have NO idea who 2pac was or anything about "hip-hop" culture in general!

Trouble is that some of you seem to be so self-defeating and so completely clueless about the REAL differences between western culture and non-western culture that you refuse to see anything without looking at it through your western eyes. Reminds me of recently when that older American guy with a beautiful Filipina wife and a resort of some sort actually had to come on here and defend himself against posters, who don't know him or his wife, prattling on and on about how she was with him for his money and how some of you could tell by her "childish" words and their pictures. Really? Projecting much?

Quite a few of you on this thread come off as being quite bitter and negative. It's all about the how much wit, charm, and simple "presence" you can convey with words on your profile. IF you can't even manage that then HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU CAN OR COULD EVER DATE ANYONE EXCEPT THE SAME WESTERN WOMAN YOU ALL GO AND ON ABOUT WITH THEIR "SPOILED" ATTITUDES AND THEIR "ENTITLEMENT" ISSUES AND SUCH?

Western "dating" is ALL about looks and status, which is funny because most of you subscribe to that same philosophy when trying to date "foreign" woman. Understand that "looks" in my limited knowledge of global dating, isn't the most important thing to foreign woman. Personality is! Ahhh, but most of you refuse to believe it BECAUSE then you would have to actually acknowledge that PERHAPS your attitudes and personalities are "up to snuff!"

THE question you HAVE to ask yourself is:

"Would I date a woman with my personality/attitude?"

I believe that for most of you, the answer would be a resounding NO!


Thank you, Truthville!

Yes, people have been saying I look like 2Pac for years. I have been getting DMX comparisons for just as long. None of these women message me about rap or hip hop or black people. Juliana, a girl from Russia, she messaged me this morning. What did she say? She said that my profile was interesting and she was browsing profiles and she wanted to message me. None of what she said was about me being black or I look like 2Pac.

What you say in your profile matters. My profile is probably the most comprehensive on Interpals. I love to write. I love to share things to the world. I filled out every section of the profile. I think my "About Me" section is close to 1000 words. Every section has at least 3 paragraphs. I cover everything about myself. How are people going to get to know you if you don't put anything in your profile?

I am a freelance writer. Many people ask me what that is. Many people ask me what type of stories do I write. That's a good question to initiate a conversation with. I talk about everything because I am a versatile and diverse person. If you have 2 or 3 sentences in your profile and only have three sections filled out, maybe you should concentrate on making your profile better.

I don't get many women messaging me about how I look. I did have a white girl from the UK only message me her name and she asked me how I was doing and she told me I was gorgeous. We talked again.

The pictures I have in my profile are just head shots. I did add three photo albums of my more creative pictures, but my profile pictures are just head shots. I shave my head, have a goatee and a mustache. I don't wear baseball caps, cowboy hats, beanies, or bandanas in my pictures. I don't wear anything to cover up my face like sunglasses.

Like I said before, if you see women on Interpals talking about "females only" or "only accepts messages from 18-26 years olds" then move on to the next one. Use Interpals with an open mind. Do I message random girls? Yes I do. I messaged tons of women on Thursday night and only one responded out of 8, but guess what? Many of them will reply back to me 2 days later like this Polish girl did. Many of these women get 86756432345 messages. You have to have patience with this website.

You have to have substance in your profile and not just a few words. No one is going to get to know you if you put 2 sentences. What if a girl views your profile and you say absolutely nothing? She is going to not want to talk to you. Your photos don't really matter. I don't have many photo comments. I always get messaged by men and women about what I said in my profile. Like a Hungarian guy told me that it was great that I wasn't prejudice against people. That's what I said in my profile.

I will not lie to anyone about Interpals or anything else. I speak the truth. I messaged this girl from Austria last night. She wanted someone to recommend TV shows to her in English. I recommended "Breaking Bad" and guess what? She messaged me back. Not only did she thank me for my recommendation, she asked me questions about why I am moving to Germany, why I am moving in 2013 and she told, me about Switzerland and the places she has been in Germany. That one message I sent her was about a TV show and I told her I was moving to Germany and I was also interested in Austria and Switzerland. I topped the message off with I hope we can talk sometime. See how simple that was? I got a detailed message from her this morning.

I am using Interpals the way you are supposed to use it. You will get the results I have. It has nothing to do with me looking like 2Pac or these women are interested in hip hop culture. I am a nerd at heart. If anyone on here meets me in person, you will see how different I am. I like intelligence. I like having long, intelligent conversations with people. Anyway, I hope this explains things to you guys. Just don't give up on Interpals. I didn't have much luck in the beginning and now I have too many new Skype friends and too many friends on Interpals. I get about 12-28 messages a day now and I couldn't even get 2 messages back in December 2011. I get roughly double digit messages daily. If you are interesting, people will find you. If someone looks at your profile, men or women and if they are ugly or not, message them about something you saw in their profile. It is that simple.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby lavezzi » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:24 pm

I don't doubt anyone can get 1000 messages on Date In Asia, in fact before as an experiment I used this exact picture except with the woman cropped out:

Image

And I STILL got around a 50% response rate. What is BS though is when guys say that they are receiving shit loads of messages without even being signed into the site or sending any back, as it's impossible cos you need to be signed in for them to see you on the active members list. I've been getting 4 or 5 "such and such is interested in you!" messages every day from Filipino Cupid since I registered, but I highly suspect these are automated in an attempt to entice members to pay to join the site.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby Taco » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:39 pm

lavezzi wrote:I don't doubt anyone can get 1000 messages on Date In Asia.


You might not believe me but I recieved over 1000 messages in 10 days using DIA, I had difficulty opening my inbox. I was on their chat line several hours a day however. At times, I was chatting with 10 different women at once, it almost gave me a heart attack, I didn't know I could type that fast. The biggest problem with Filipinas is trying to limit yourself to just one.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby Jester » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:31 am

Taco wrote:The biggest problem with Filipinas is trying to limit yourself to just one.


I love this forum.
I love this forum.
I love this forum.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby OutWest » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:16 am

Dogboy86 wrote:Anyone else think these guys messaging the fake profile are full of shit about being Doctors and such? It is easy to bait stupid sluts into f***ing with that dumb act and that's why it is done. Come on guys do you really think guys with these credentials need to surf dating sites to hook up with low class sluts when all they need do is take a trip around the nurses station... Really?


Mostly online bullshitters. Quite frankly there are far more pretty girls around than investment bankers. Hyperbole anyone?
You are exactly right, in fact such blather makes me think the writers are far removed from the lives of doctors and investment bankers, who
do not need to spend time stroking the likes of online floozies. An attractive girl may find some ability to marry up, but the list of multimillionaires
is actually pretty short. Stats typically show that most do not marry far from their own sociology-economic bracket.
Get a passport, get a life, do something! Men who are creating life and reality around them seem to have all the luck. Amazing, is it not? LOL!

Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby ssjparris » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:29 am

PhxSosa wrote:
Truthville wrote:I joined Cherry Blossoms in Dec..........received at least 2-3 smiles and emails everyday UNTIL I met someone and canceled it. And sorry, most I actually talked to weren't necessarily interested in coming to America UNLESS that is where there future husband/boyfriend wanted to live. MOST preferred to stay in their home country.

I believe what most of you just don't understand is that WHILE pictures are a must, what you write in your profile is the most important thing. MOST women I corresponded with found me attractive BUT it was what I wrote in my profile that "pushed them over the edge" as far as contacting me.

Perhaps some of you should actually work on your writing/communication skills. I believe that PhxSosa wrote something about this recently on another thread in relation to WHY he was getting so much correspondence from a particular website. Of course a few of you wouldn't believe it and moaned on and on about how he looks like 2pac and that was the reason for his deluge of emails and such. Really? MOST woman in other countries have NO idea who 2pac was or anything about "hip-hop" culture in general!

Trouble is that some of you seem to be so self-defeating and so completely clueless about the REAL differences between western culture and non-western culture that you refuse to see anything without looking at it through your western eyes. Reminds me of recently when that older American guy with a beautiful Filipina wife and a resort of some sort actually had to come on here and defend himself against posters, who don't know him or his wife, prattling on and on about how she was with him for his money and how some of you could tell by her "childish" words and their pictures. Really? Projecting much?

Quite a few of you on this thread come off as being quite bitter and negative. It's all about the how much wit, charm, and simple "presence" you can convey with words on your profile. IF you can't even manage that then HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU CAN OR COULD EVER DATE ANYONE EXCEPT THE SAME WESTERN WOMAN YOU ALL GO AND ON ABOUT WITH THEIR "SPOILED" ATTITUDES AND THEIR "ENTITLEMENT" ISSUES AND SUCH?

Western "dating" is ALL about looks and status, which is funny because most of you subscribe to that same philosophy when trying to date "foreign" woman. Understand that "looks" in my limited knowledge of global dating, isn't the most important thing to foreign woman. Personality is! Ahhh, but most of you refuse to believe it BECAUSE then you would have to actually acknowledge that PERHAPS your attitudes and personalities are "up to snuff!"

THE question you HAVE to ask yourself is:

"Would I date a woman with my personality/attitude?"

I believe that for most of you, the answer would be a resounding NO!


Thank you, Truthville!

Yes, people have been saying I look like 2Pac for years. I have been getting DMX comparisons for just as long. None of these women message me about rap or hip hop or black people. Juliana, a girl from Russia, she messaged me this morning. What did she say? She said that my profile was interesting and she was browsing profiles and she wanted to message me. None of what she said was about me being black or I look like 2Pac.

What you say in your profile matters. My profile is probably the most comprehensive on Interpals. I love to write. I love to share things to the world. I filled out every section of the profile. I think my "About Me" section is close to 1000 words. Every section has at least 3 paragraphs. I cover everything about myself. How are people going to get to know you if you don't put anything in your profile?

I am a freelance writer. Many people ask me what that is. Many people ask me what type of stories do I write. That's a good question to initiate a conversation with. I talk about everything because I am a versatile and diverse person. If you have 2 or 3 sentences in your profile and only have three sections filled out, maybe you should concentrate on making your profile better.

I don't get many women messaging me about how I look. I did have a white girl from the UK only message me her name and she asked me how I was doing and she told me I was gorgeous. We talked again.

The pictures I have in my profile are just head shots. I did add three photo albums of my more creative pictures, but my profile pictures are just head shots. I shave my head, have a goatee and a mustache. I don't wear baseball caps, cowboy hats, beanies, or bandanas in my pictures. I don't wear anything to cover up my face like sunglasses.

Like I said before, if you see women on Interpals talking about "females only" or "only accepts messages from 18-26 years olds" then move on to the next one. Use Interpals with an open mind. Do I message random girls? Yes I do. I messaged tons of women on Thursday night and only one responded out of 8, but guess what? Many of them will reply back to me 2 days later like this Polish girl did. Many of these women get 86756432345 messages. You have to have patience with this website.

You have to have substance in your profile and not just a few words. No one is going to get to know you if you put 2 sentences. What if a girl views your profile and you say absolutely nothing? She is going to not want to talk to you. Your photos don't really matter. I don't have many photo comments. I always get messaged by men and women about what I said in my profile. Like a Hungarian guy told me that it was great that I wasn't prejudice against people. That's what I said in my profile.

I will not lie to anyone about Interpals or anything else. I speak the truth. I messaged this girl from Austria last night. She wanted someone to recommend TV shows to her in English. I recommended "Breaking Bad" and guess what? She messaged me back. Not only did she thank me for my recommendation, she asked me questions about why I am moving to Germany, why I am moving in 2013 and she told, me about Switzerland and the places she has been in Germany. That one message I sent her was about a TV show and I told her I was moving to Germany and I was also interested in Austria and Switzerland. I topped the message off with I hope we can talk sometime. See how simple that was? I got a detailed message from her this morning.

I am using Interpals the way you are supposed to use it. You will get the results I have. It has nothing to do with me looking like 2Pac or these women are interested in hip hop culture. I am a nerd at heart. If anyone on here meets me in person, you will see how different I am. I like intelligence. I like having long, intelligent conversations with people. Anyway, I hope this explains things to you guys. Just don't give up on Interpals. I didn't have much luck in the beginning and now I have too many new Skype friends and too many friends on Interpals. I get about 12-28 messages a day now and I couldn't even get 2 messages back in December 2011. I get roughly double digit messages daily. If you are interesting, people will find you. If someone looks at your profile, men or women and if they are ugly or not, message them about something you saw in their profile. It is that simple.


This proves my point and how sad these women are online.

So naive.

So gullible

You have to trick them. Use techniques. To get them to talk you. Very sad. They don't want to talk to you unless you put something interesting in your profile. They can't just say hi to someone and try to get to k.ow them without seeing how interesting their profile is first.

They have no idea your manipulating them so they can talk to you.

12-28 messages shows how naive women are.

I really dislike meeting women online. So deceptive just for them to talk.

I am now talking to a few women on interpals and have to hide the fact that I am interested in them. Or game over if I show interest. I got them to talk because I used one of the techniques described in an earlier post.

It's better to meet in person I can show interest flirt all the natural things. Instead of being their friend first. Getting them to talk to me by being deceptive and with hidden motives.

I swear the online environment is like the American dating environment. So much work you have to do. You have to be careful with what you say or how you approach them. Same thing online. To unnatural for me.

Because I can not stand being unnatural like this I won't be doing online thing for long. I am working very damn hard to get out. It's time to live my dream now.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests