Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Another Online Dating Experiment (I´m speechless)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby WuFan » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:37 am

ssjparris wrote:
PhxSosa wrote:
Truthville wrote:I joined Cherry Blossoms in Dec..........received at least 2-3 smiles and emails everyday UNTIL I met someone and canceled it. And sorry, most I actually talked to weren't necessarily interested in coming to America UNLESS that is where there future husband/boyfriend wanted to live. MOST preferred to stay in their home country.

I believe what most of you just don't understand is that WHILE pictures are a must, what you write in your profile is the most important thing. MOST women I corresponded with found me attractive BUT it was what I wrote in my profile that "pushed them over the edge" as far as contacting me.

Perhaps some of you should actually work on your writing/communication skills. I believe that PhxSosa wrote something about this recently on another thread in relation to WHY he was getting so much correspondence from a particular website. Of course a few of you wouldn't believe it and moaned on and on about how he looks like 2pac and that was the reason for his deluge of emails and such. Really? MOST woman in other countries have NO idea who 2pac was or anything about "hip-hop" culture in general!

Trouble is that some of you seem to be so self-defeating and so completely clueless about the REAL differences between western culture and non-western culture that you refuse to see anything without looking at it through your western eyes. Reminds me of recently when that older American guy with a beautiful Filipina wife and a resort of some sort actually had to come on here and defend himself against posters, who don't know him or his wife, prattling on and on about how she was with him for his money and how some of you could tell by her "childish" words and their pictures. Really? Projecting much?

Quite a few of you on this thread come off as being quite bitter and negative. It's all about the how much wit, charm, and simple "presence" you can convey with words on your profile. IF you can't even manage that then HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU CAN OR COULD EVER DATE ANYONE EXCEPT THE SAME WESTERN WOMAN YOU ALL GO AND ON ABOUT WITH THEIR "SPOILED" ATTITUDES AND THEIR "ENTITLEMENT" ISSUES AND SUCH?

Western "dating" is ALL about looks and status, which is funny because most of you subscribe to that same philosophy when trying to date "foreign" woman. Understand that "looks" in my limited knowledge of global dating, isn't the most important thing to foreign woman. Personality is! Ahhh, but most of you refuse to believe it BECAUSE then you would have to actually acknowledge that PERHAPS your attitudes and personalities are "up to snuff!"

THE question you HAVE to ask yourself is:

"Would I date a woman with my personality/attitude?"

I believe that for most of you, the answer would be a resounding NO!


Thank you, Truthville!

Yes, people have been saying I look like 2Pac for years. I have been getting DMX comparisons for just as long. None of these women message me about rap or hip hop or black people. Juliana, a girl from Russia, she messaged me this morning. What did she say? She said that my profile was interesting and she was browsing profiles and she wanted to message me. None of what she said was about me being black or I look like 2Pac.

What you say in your profile matters. My profile is probably the most comprehensive on Interpals. I love to write. I love to share things to the world. I filled out every section of the profile. I think my "About Me" section is close to 1000 words. Every section has at least 3 paragraphs. I cover everything about myself. How are people going to get to know you if you don't put anything in your profile?

I am a freelance writer. Many people ask me what that is. Many people ask me what type of stories do I write. That's a good question to initiate a conversation with. I talk about everything because I am a versatile and diverse person. If you have 2 or 3 sentences in your profile and only have three sections filled out, maybe you should concentrate on making your profile better.

I don't get many women messaging me about how I look. I did have a white girl from the UK only message me her name and she asked me how I was doing and she told me I was gorgeous. We talked again.

The pictures I have in my profile are just head shots. I did add three photo albums of my more creative pictures, but my profile pictures are just head shots. I shave my head, have a goatee and a mustache. I don't wear baseball caps, cowboy hats, beanies, or bandanas in my pictures. I don't wear anything to cover up my face like sunglasses.

Like I said before, if you see women on Interpals talking about "females only" or "only accepts messages from 18-26 years olds" then move on to the next one. Use Interpals with an open mind. Do I message random girls? Yes I do. I messaged tons of women on Thursday night and only one responded out of 8, but guess what? Many of them will reply back to me 2 days later like this Polish girl did. Many of these women get 86756432345 messages. You have to have patience with this website.

You have to have substance in your profile and not just a few words. No one is going to get to know you if you put 2 sentences. What if a girl views your profile and you say absolutely nothing? She is going to not want to talk to you. Your photos don't really matter. I don't have many photo comments. I always get messaged by men and women about what I said in my profile. Like a Hungarian guy told me that it was great that I wasn't prejudice against people. That's what I said in my profile.

I will not lie to anyone about Interpals or anything else. I speak the truth. I messaged this girl from Austria last night. She wanted someone to recommend TV shows to her in English. I recommended "Breaking Bad" and guess what? She messaged me back. Not only did she thank me for my recommendation, she asked me questions about why I am moving to Germany, why I am moving in 2013 and she told, me about Switzerland and the places she has been in Germany. That one message I sent her was about a TV show and I told her I was moving to Germany and I was also interested in Austria and Switzerland. I topped the message off with I hope we can talk sometime. See how simple that was? I got a detailed message from her this morning.

I am using Interpals the way you are supposed to use it. You will get the results I have. It has nothing to do with me looking like 2Pac or these women are interested in hip hop culture. I am a nerd at heart. If anyone on here meets me in person, you will see how different I am. I like intelligence. I like having long, intelligent conversations with people. Anyway, I hope this explains things to you guys. Just don't give up on Interpals. I didn't have much luck in the beginning and now I have too many new Skype friends and too many friends on Interpals. I get about 12-28 messages a day now and I couldn't even get 2 messages back in December 2011. I get roughly double digit messages daily. If you are interesting, people will find you. If someone looks at your profile, men or women and if they are ugly or not, message them about something you saw in their profile. It is that simple.


This proves my point and how sad these women are online.

So naive.

So gullible

You have to trick them. Use techniques. To get them to talk you. Very sad. They don't want to talk to you unless you put something interesting in your profile. They can't just say hi to someone and try to get to k.ow them without seeing how interesting their profile is first.

They have no idea your manipulating them so they can talk to you.

12-28 messages shows how naive women are.

I really dislike meeting women online. So deceptive just for them to talk.

I am now talking to a few women on interpals and have to hide the fact that I am interested in them. Or game over if I show interest. I got them to talk because I used one of the techniques described in an earlier post.

It's better to meet in person I can show interest flirt all the natural things. Instead of being their friend first. Getting them to talk to me by being deceptive and with hidden motives.

I swear the online environment is like the American dating environment. So much work you have to do. You have to be careful with what you say or how you approach them. Same thing online. To unnatural for me.

Because I can not stand being unnatural like this I won't be doing online thing for long. I am working very damn hard to get out. It's time to live my dream now.

Not really. You just need to be good looking. 99% of women don´t even read your profile they just look at the pictures. Women are even more visual than guys. They couldn´t care less about your personality.



I have dozens more of these:


Image
Image

In real life an average looking guy at best would take these girls on 3-5 dates, pay for everything and get put in the friendzone afterwards without even getting a kiss. Online they wouldn´t even reply to him.
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm







Postby Ned Zeppelin » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:09 pm

WuFan wrote:
ssjparris wrote:
PhxSosa wrote:
Truthville wrote:I joined Cherry Blossoms in Dec..........received at least 2-3 smiles and emails everyday UNTIL I met someone and canceled it. And sorry, most I actually talked to weren't necessarily interested in coming to America UNLESS that is where there future husband/boyfriend wanted to live. MOST preferred to stay in their home country.

I believe what most of you just don't understand is that WHILE pictures are a must, what you write in your profile is the most important thing. MOST women I corresponded with found me attractive BUT it was what I wrote in my profile that "pushed them over the edge" as far as contacting me.

Perhaps some of you should actually work on your writing/communication skills. I believe that PhxSosa wrote something about this recently on another thread in relation to WHY he was getting so much correspondence from a particular website. Of course a few of you wouldn't believe it and moaned on and on about how he looks like 2pac and that was the reason for his deluge of emails and such. Really? MOST woman in other countries have NO idea who 2pac was or anything about "hip-hop" culture in general!

Trouble is that some of you seem to be so self-defeating and so completely clueless about the REAL differences between western culture and non-western culture that you refuse to see anything without looking at it through your western eyes. Reminds me of recently when that older American guy with a beautiful Filipina wife and a resort of some sort actually had to come on here and defend himself against posters, who don't know him or his wife, prattling on and on about how she was with him for his money and how some of you could tell by her "childish" words and their pictures. Really? Projecting much?

Quite a few of you on this thread come off as being quite bitter and negative. It's all about the how much wit, charm, and simple "presence" you can convey with words on your profile. IF you can't even manage that then HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU CAN OR COULD EVER DATE ANYONE EXCEPT THE SAME WESTERN WOMAN YOU ALL GO AND ON ABOUT WITH THEIR "SPOILED" ATTITUDES AND THEIR "ENTITLEMENT" ISSUES AND SUCH?

Western "dating" is ALL about looks and status, which is funny because most of you subscribe to that same philosophy when trying to date "foreign" woman. Understand that "looks" in my limited knowledge of global dating, isn't the most important thing to foreign woman. Personality is! Ahhh, but most of you refuse to believe it BECAUSE then you would have to actually acknowledge that PERHAPS your attitudes and personalities are "up to snuff!"

THE question you HAVE to ask yourself is:

"Would I date a woman with my personality/attitude?"

I believe that for most of you, the answer would be a resounding NO!


Thank you, Truthville!

Yes, people have been saying I look like 2Pac for years. I have been getting DMX comparisons for just as long. None of these women message me about rap or hip hop or black people. Juliana, a girl from Russia, she messaged me this morning. What did she say? She said that my profile was interesting and she was browsing profiles and she wanted to message me. None of what she said was about me being black or I look like 2Pac.

What you say in your profile matters. My profile is probably the most comprehensive on Interpals. I love to write. I love to share things to the world. I filled out every section of the profile. I think my "About Me" section is close to 1000 words. Every section has at least 3 paragraphs. I cover everything about myself. How are people going to get to know you if you don't put anything in your profile?

I am a freelance writer. Many people ask me what that is. Many people ask me what type of stories do I write. That's a good question to initiate a conversation with. I talk about everything because I am a versatile and diverse person. If you have 2 or 3 sentences in your profile and only have three sections filled out, maybe you should concentrate on making your profile better.

I don't get many women messaging me about how I look. I did have a white girl from the UK only message me her name and she asked me how I was doing and she told me I was gorgeous. We talked again.

The pictures I have in my profile are just head shots. I did add three photo albums of my more creative pictures, but my profile pictures are just head shots. I shave my head, have a goatee and a mustache. I don't wear baseball caps, cowboy hats, beanies, or bandanas in my pictures. I don't wear anything to cover up my face like sunglasses.

Like I said before, if you see women on Interpals talking about "females only" or "only accepts messages from 18-26 years olds" then move on to the next one. Use Interpals with an open mind. Do I message random girls? Yes I do. I messaged tons of women on Thursday night and only one responded out of 8, but guess what? Many of them will reply back to me 2 days later like this Polish girl did. Many of these women get 86756432345 messages. You have to have patience with this website.

You have to have substance in your profile and not just a few words. No one is going to get to know you if you put 2 sentences. What if a girl views your profile and you say absolutely nothing? She is going to not want to talk to you. Your photos don't really matter. I don't have many photo comments. I always get messaged by men and women about what I said in my profile. Like a Hungarian guy told me that it was great that I wasn't prejudice against people. That's what I said in my profile.

I will not lie to anyone about Interpals or anything else. I speak the truth. I messaged this girl from Austria last night. She wanted someone to recommend TV shows to her in English. I recommended "Breaking Bad" and guess what? She messaged me back. Not only did she thank me for my recommendation, she asked me questions about why I am moving to Germany, why I am moving in 2013 and she told, me about Switzerland and the places she has been in Germany. That one message I sent her was about a TV show and I told her I was moving to Germany and I was also interested in Austria and Switzerland. I topped the message off with I hope we can talk sometime. See how simple that was? I got a detailed message from her this morning.

I am using Interpals the way you are supposed to use it. You will get the results I have. It has nothing to do with me looking like 2Pac or these women are interested in hip hop culture. I am a nerd at heart. If anyone on here meets me in person, you will see how different I am. I like intelligence. I like having long, intelligent conversations with people. Anyway, I hope this explains things to you guys. Just don't give up on Interpals. I didn't have much luck in the beginning and now I have too many new Skype friends and too many friends on Interpals. I get about 12-28 messages a day now and I couldn't even get 2 messages back in December 2011. I get roughly double digit messages daily. If you are interesting, people will find you. If someone looks at your profile, men or women and if they are ugly or not, message them about something you saw in their profile. It is that simple.


This proves my point and how sad these women are online.

So naive.

So gullible

You have to trick them. Use techniques. To get them to talk you. Very sad. They don't want to talk to you unless you put something interesting in your profile. They can't just say hi to someone and try to get to k.ow them without seeing how interesting their profile is first.

They have no idea your manipulating them so they can talk to you.

12-28 messages shows how naive women are.

I really dislike meeting women online. So deceptive just for them to talk.

I am now talking to a few women on interpals and have to hide the fact that I am interested in them. Or game over if I show interest. I got them to talk because I used one of the techniques described in an earlier post.

It's better to meet in person I can show interest flirt all the natural things. Instead of being their friend first. Getting them to talk to me by being deceptive and with hidden motives.

I swear the online environment is like the American dating environment. So much work you have to do. You have to be careful with what you say or how you approach them. Same thing online. To unnatural for me.

Because I can not stand being unnatural like this I won't be doing online thing for long. I am working very damn hard to get out. It's time to live my dream now.

Not really. You just need to be good looking. 99% of women don´t even read your profile they just look at the pictures. Women are even more visual than guys. They couldn´t care less about your personality.



I have dozens more of these:


Image
Image

In real life an average looking guy at best would take these girls on 3-5 dates, pay for everything and get put in the friendzone afterwards without even getting a kiss. Online they wouldn´t even reply to him.


Wow this stuff is pretty interesting. Please do more.
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:10 pm

Postby Banano » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:19 pm

I am independant.
I know what I want.
I know who I am.
I am happy being single.
I just want to enjoy life.
I am soooo happy!

Sounds familiar? :roll:
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby WuFan » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:39 pm

I have dozens more like those. Posting them would be boring.

I have something else though.

You guys ready for this?


























Image
Image
First of all, I don´t have anything against handicapped people and I´m not trying to ridicule them with this. This was just for the sake of experimentation.

I made a fake profile with a chick in a wheelchair. Received 100+ messages a week from guys. A lot of them were good looking and some of them claimed to be rich. A lot of them messaged me multiple times after I didn´t respond to their first message.

As a decent looking guy in the 7-8 range you can expect to get 5 or so messages a month on PoF. As an average looking girl in a wheelchair your options are literally limitless. You could go on 2-3 dates every single day of the week for years. An average guy is happy if he goes on a date once every couple months.

If she's paralyzed she probably shits into a bag and can't even control feel her vagina much less control her bowels, yet hundreds of guys would kill their own mother to go on a date with her. These guys seem to genuinely want to f**k a girl with bedsores.

As a male you´re pretty much a 2nd class citizen.
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Postby OzGuy » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:30 pm

WuFan wrote:First of all, I don´t have anything against handicapped people and I´m not trying to ridicule them with this. This was just for the sake of experimentation.

I made a fake profile with a chick in a wheelchair. Received 100+ messages a week from guys. A lot of them were good looking and some of them claimed to be rich. A lot of them messaged me multiple times after I didn´t respond to their first message.

As a decent looking guy in the 7-8 range you can expect to get 5 or so messages a month on PoF. As an average looking girl in a wheelchair your options are literally limitless. You could go on 2-3 dates every single day of the week for years. An average guy is happy if he goes on a date once every couple months.

If she's paralyzed she probably shits into a bag and can't even control feel her vagina much less control her bowels, yet hundreds of guys would kill their own mother to go on a date with her. These guys seem to genuinely want to f**k a girl with bedsores.

As a male you´re pretty much a 2nd class citizen.


Unbelievable. It actually angers me at how a below average girl can still get a date, and even if she is handicapped it makes no difference!! If you were a handicapped guy you'd be single for life, no doubt about it. This proves that women are a lot more shallow than men. As a woman it doesn't matter what you look like, how rich you are, how overweight you are, if you're unemployed, or even if you're disabled. If you have a vagina you will always be able to get a date or sex. This is why we only see male brothels because women can get sex any time for free with a click of her fingers, whereas many men have to PAY for it. If a woman wants sex, all she has to do is walk outside and ask the nearest male if he would like to have sex, its that easy.

Also WOW at those women actually responding to your dirty talk. So many times I've seen countless profiles saying shit like "NOT INTERESTED IN SEX". The translation should be "NOT INTERESTED IN SEX, UNLESS YOU'RE A HOT RICH GUY."

As a male in an Anglo country I have always felt like a second class citizen. Everything in you see in the media is tainted to bash men or have some sort of anti-male slant on it. If I could have my time over again I would be born a female. Being born a female is like winning the lottery. You will have an easy life where people do anything to help you, and you'll never be lonely or without a date.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:37 am

Postby Ned Zeppelin » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:29 pm

Wow now this is unbelievable. I can't believe that guys would be so desperate that they would bang a handicapped girl. Really interesting and mind-blowing stuff. I'm impressed but i'm also kind of disgusted at the new low of my fellow man.
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:10 pm

Postby Falcon » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:49 pm

I have done this same experiment before and been flooded with messages and desperate requests. Other than guys from Anglo countries, many were also from India. As a result, I somewhat empathize with why American women do not like to be approached. American men are getting way too desperate these days. So what happens when they can't find anything in real life? All these millions of American men then go prowling for women on the Internet.

My conclusion? Don't use the Internet for dating. Meet women in real life. If that is not possible where you live, then get out of your comfort zone and try some other place.
Falcon
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Postby Banano » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:30 am

This is insane, disabled chick gets so many responses from very good looking guys, next time say that your left nipple is missing due to cancer and I bet you will still have guys willing to date you, can also add that you are unemployed and it wont affect supply of guys that much..in fact being unemployed will get you more guys since they think you have lot more free time.

never in the history of mankind value of man has been this low,
the sad truth is there many good looking guys willing to bang chick in wheelchair, explains why AW dont like being approached.

Think I might do a similar experiment just for fun, want to see how low would man go to get p***y
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby Banano » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:56 am

Thread should be moved to 'Why go abroad' section
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby Truthville » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:57 am

(Sigh)

ssjparris?

Seriously? I am "playing games" and using "deception" to get women to contact me? You really believe that?

What I wrote in my profile, and I thinking PhoenixSosa did the same, is WHO I AM!

What I wrote in my profile is WHAT I LOOKING FOR IN A MATE!

Sorry, BUT I don't DO DECEPTION AND GAMES because:

1.)I find it childish.
2.)I don't want to live a life pretending to be something I'm not!

THE MAIN reason I started looking for women from other countries is because, IMHO, American dating is full of these games and illusions. I don't want that for my life and I'm sure the hell not going to be with someone who subscribes to such nonsense. Sooner or later, usually sooner, the little "act" starts wearing thin and then what? THEN a person is stuck with a person whom usually is the total opposite of the "character" they were portraying for your benefit.

Most of you are right about meeting people in person instead of on the 'net BUT I find it's a great way to actually get to know someone, who she is, what she wants in a relationship, and what her personality is like BEFORE the hormones start blinding us, as they mostly do for everyone, both men and woman, to ALL the little flaws we were too busy to notice because we were only interested in "getting me sum!"

I am having a great time getting to know the person I am talking to, we email, chat, Skype and talk on the phone. I like her and she likes me. No "play-acting!" I have told her about my low-paying job, and I have told her about my future plans. "No promises" we have both agreed BUT as time goes on, we both believe that we could make a "go" of it IF we can manage to meet in person.

COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY!

I'm, I believe, an above-average communicator and that seems to really be a plus with some foreign women. American women? Not so much!

IMHO, American dating norms are so screwed up, so jaded and superficial, so full of bullshitters, so full of "dogs" and "bitches," so full of narcissistic princesses and immature jesters, so full of such toxic "how to" books and advice columns and such, that it isn't any wonder that most Americans have to go to bars and clubs for their "hook-ups" SINCE most of them are so neurotic, phony, confused and self-loathing, they can only actually feel anything when they are drunk!

SO refreshing to actually talk to a REAL woman who knows what she wants, is honest about it, and actually is willing to self-sacrifice in order to achieve a happier life. So refreshing to actually "flirt" with someone and have her be "flattered" by it. SO refreshing to be able to be myself instead of some caricature of a man some gay Hollywood writer created in his mind in order to sell MORE "widgets!"

IT might not work out with her and I. BUT it sure is fun discovering and thinking about whether it MIGHT!
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Truthville
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:42 am

Postby WuFan » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:22 am

Falcon wrote:I have done this same experiment before and been flooded with messages and desperate requests. Other than guys from Anglo countries, many were also from India. As a result, I somewhat empathize with why American women do not like to be approached. American men are getting way too desperate these days. So what happens when they can't find anything in real life? All these millions of American men then go prowling for women on the Internet.

My conclusion? Don't use the Internet for dating. Meet women in real life. If that is not possible where you live, then get out of your comfort zone and try some other place.

It isn´t any different in real life.
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Postby ssjparris » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:45 am

@ wufan wow man. About your post earlier with the sexually explicit talk. I'm not suprised women respond to sexual comments like that. Like I said before women like. Nasty rude sexual comments it gets them wet. This includes foreign women.

And yes looks do matter even online.

I get views from women from Japan east Europe China. Because I am handsome to them.

Good looks plays a huge factor including foreign women. If your a hot sexy looking guy its personality afterwords.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby WuFan » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:36 pm

ssjparris wrote:@ wufan wow man. About your post earlier with the sexually explicit talk. I'm not suprised women respond to sexual comments like that. Like I said before women like. Nasty rude sexual comments it gets them wet. This includes foreign women.

And yes looks do matter even online.

I get views from women from Japan east Europe China. Because I am handsome to them.

Good looks plays a huge factor including foreign women. If your a hot sexy looking guy its personality afterwords.

It´s very simple.

Good looking guy acting like a pervert = bold, confident, badboy

Ugly guy acting like pervert = pervert, creep, loser, doesn´t know how to talk to women etc

Provided you aren´t a midget, when it comes to attracting women the only thing that matters is your face. This is everywhere in the world and applies to both on and offline.

Personality can kill attraction, but it can´t create it. That´s why PUA doesn´t work and "game" is simply an internet marketing scam.

The better looking you are compared to the girl you´re talking to the more you can get away with.
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Postby Banano » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:48 pm

david becham look alike can get away with anything, he would never be considered creep no matter what he says, confidence is not required.
Ugly looking guy will always be labeled as creep, even if he is noble and inteligent guy.

Have you noticed that AW like guys that look like david becham, brad pitt, they are not tall, they dont have big muscles...all they have is head that makes women wet. Steve Hoca said it nicely beauty is from the neck up, how many times you see guys with big muscles but they cant get woman,yet they are super confident
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby Dogboy86 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:56 pm

OutWest wrote:
Dogboy86 wrote:Anyone else think these guys messaging the fake profile are full of shit about being Doctors and such? It is easy to bait stupid sluts into f***ing with that dumb act and that's why it is done. Come on guys do you really think guys with these credentials need to surf dating sites to hook up with low class sluts when all they need do is take a trip around the nurses station... Really?


Mostly online bullshitters. Quite frankly there are far more pretty girls around than investment bankers. Hyperbole anyone?
You are exactly right, in fact such blather makes me think the writers are far removed from the lives of doctors and investment bankers, who
do not need to spend time stroking the likes of online floozies. An attractive girl may find some ability to marry up, but the list of multimillionaires
is actually pretty short. Stats typically show that most do not marry far from their own sociology-economic bracket.
Get a passport, get a life, do something! Men who are creating life and reality around them seem to have all the luck. Amazing, is it not? LOL!

Outwest


+1 Its so hard to argue with common sense but it seems to happen here on this forum a lot... :) There are only a few men left on this forum that have any practical experience and it is sad when they are not listened to. This forum is becoming the second Men Going Their Own
Way group but it use to be much more... What I see now is a group of hateful guys with self constructed limiting factors doing nothing to improve themselves or their situation so they chew the same cud over and over... Just my 2 cents, let the insults fly...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Safford, Az.

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dancilley and 5 guests