Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Having two or more women at the same time.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
travelingjohn69
Freshman Poster
Posts: 34
Joined: February 5th, 2012, 2:31 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Having two or more women at the same time.

Post by travelingjohn69 » April 14th, 2012, 12:49 am

I don’t know about having a woman on the side, but I know about having a woman on each side of the bed. That was my response to a question about is it ok for a man to have a woman that he sees outside of his relationship. One reason I like going to other countries is because it’s easier to get a threesome. Also it’s easier to be in a relationship with two women at the sametime. Now I’m not a guy who believes in the intuition of marriage. I feel like I could be in a committed relationship without the government being involved. I also feel that a woman should be ok with us having another woman in our relationship. Not all the time but sometimes. Now her wanting to be with another man would be a no no. If she wanted to do that I’d tell her to leave. Call it double standard but I like to have things my way. On top of that I feel another man who is involved would be a challenge to my masculinity. Look at lions and other animals. It’s only natural order for a man to have two or more mates. At least that’s how it is for the alpha-male. And anytime another male comes to the group it’s presenting a challenge. But yet we’ve been taught to look at things in a way that caters to emasculation of men. Having things go your way in a relationship is a sign of masculinity.

But I want to hear from other guys who might have experience in this area. Have you ever had two women at the sametime. On top of sex did they cook, clean for you and even go as far as have your kids. I feel people in America would look down upon 3 people in a relationship together more so than homosexuality. They would demonize the man and the two women he’s with. But I feel in many other countries people wouldn’t bat an eye. To conclude, if you want two or more women at the sametime that is what you should have. It shouldnot be a lifestyle reserved for the rich man. And if one of the women can’t go along with that program you have to keep the one that will and find one that does.
Jack Rover

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Having two or more women at the sametime.

Post by Jester » April 14th, 2012, 6:17 am

travelingjohn69 wrote:
One reason I like going to other countries is because it’s easier to get a threesome. Also it’s easier to be in a relationship with two women at the sametime.


Paid or unpaid?

travelingjohn69 wrote:But I feel in many other countries people wouldn’t bat an eye.


Which countries do you have experience in?

travelingjohn69 wrote:....On top of sex did they cook, clean for you and even go as far as have your kids.


My thoughts, without personal experience :cry:
(1)Man-sharing with separate houses or apartments across town can happen anywhere, including in any major city, wih Latin, Black or Middle Eastern women, and perhaps other nonwhite women or immigrants.
(2)Sharing a bedroom, like you're talking about, can happen (I'm told). In fact, I've even known very high-quality, conservative-raised, believing-Christian women that would do it for their man as a special-occasion thing. But their motivation is to snag an alpha-type man they couldn't otherwise get. I.e. the women aren't actually bisexual, they just go along with the program because that's what it takes.
(3)Full-on two-women-in-a-bedroom with one man? Hmmm. Mike The Security Guard downstairs used to do this. He has two grown sons who were born a week or two apart from each other - born by the two bi women he lived with for years. He is my hero! So it can be done. Among famous people, David Icke, Picasso and others are said to have pulled this off. I don't have the details.
(4) Here's the catch: the women tend to compete, not cooperate. They might compete in the bedroom by showing off for you. But they are likely to come to blows if sharing a kitchen. (Mike's did... :roll: ) SO anyay kitchen-sharing is going to be harder than bed-sharing. A turf thing. No doubt it can be done though, by the right guy, in the right place, with the right women.

travelingjohn69 wrote:...Look at lions and other animals. It’s only natural order for a man to have two or more mates. At least that’s how it is for the alpha-male...


Haha you remind me of the guy in this YouTube video - you'll like it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6KEERJMZGk

ph_visitor
Freshman Poster
Posts: 280
Joined: January 20th, 2012, 3:13 am

Post by ph_visitor » April 14th, 2012, 7:38 am

I did this when I was younger 4 or 5 times and now I just want one woman in my bed.

I only have one penis, so...

travelingjohn69
Freshman Poster
Posts: 34
Joined: February 5th, 2012, 2:31 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Having two or more women at the sametime.

Post by travelingjohn69 » April 15th, 2012, 7:36 am

Jester wrote:
travelingjohn69 wrote:
One reason I like going to other countries is because it’s easier to get a threesome. Also it’s easier to be in a relationship with two women at the sametime.


Paid or unpaid?

travelingjohn69 wrote:But I feel in many other countries people wouldn’t bat an eye.


Which countries do you have experience in?

travelingjohn69 wrote:....On top of sex did they cook, clean for you and even go as far as have your kids.


My thoughts, without personal experience :cry:
(1)Man-sharing with separate houses or apartments across town can happen anywhere, including in any major city, wih Latin, Black or Middle Eastern women, and perhaps other nonwhite women or immigrants.
(2)Sharing a bedroom, like you're talking about, can happen (I'm told). In fact, I've even known very high-quality, conservative-raised, believing-Christian women that would do it for their man as a special-occasion thing. But their motivation is to snag an alpha-type man they couldn't otherwise get. I.e. the women aren't actually bisexual, they just go along with the program because that's what it takes.
(3)Full-on two-women-in-a-bedroom with one man? Hmmm. Mike The Security Guard downstairs used to do this. He has two grown sons who were born a week or two apart from each other - born by the two bi women he lived with for years. He is my hero! So it can be done. Among famous people, David Icke, Picasso and others are said to have pulled this off. I don't have the details.
(4) Here's the catch: the women tend to compete, not cooperate. They might compete in the bedroom by showing off for you. But they are likely to come to blows if sharing a kitchen. (Mike's did... :roll: ) SO anyay kitchen-sharing is going to be harder than bed-sharing. A turf thing. No doubt it can be done though, by the right guy, in the right place, with the right women.

travelingjohn69 wrote:...Look at lions and other animals. It’s only natural order for a man to have two or more mates. At least that’s how it is for the alpha-male...


Haha you remind me of the guy in this YouTube video - you'll like it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6KEERJMZGk


I already saw that video. But again I'm not concerned about 6 wives. I am to be as free as I was when I met her. I am not to have a title. What about kids born into these types of relationships any thought on that? I feel having two moms in the same house could be of help to the kids. One woman will not have to bear all the load of taking care of the kids. One could breast feed both, while the other cooks. And they could switch off. I for men I say two women who are committed to me is good enough. Maybe three or four. I wouldn't have any competition. I would give them all equal responsibility and make love to them equally. Competition is such a dirty word.
Jack Rover

travelingjohn69
Freshman Poster
Posts: 34
Joined: February 5th, 2012, 2:31 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by travelingjohn69 » April 15th, 2012, 7:37 am

ph_visitor wrote:I did this when I was younger 4 or 5 times and now I just want one woman in my bed.

I only have one penis, so...


Yeah, but you got two balls (or at least I hope you do).
Jack Rover

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » April 15th, 2012, 8:02 am

ph_visitor wrote:I did this when I was younger 4 or 5 times and now I just want one woman in my bed.

I only have one penis, so...


Hookups or LTR?

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » April 15th, 2012, 8:06 am

ph_visitor wrote:
I only have one penis, so...


haha back in the day when I believed in monogamy I used this line when preaching to my young friends who didn't believe in marriage. i was trying to convert them to good husbands and fathers.

truth be told, if i had had a god marriage i would be very happy still believing in monogamy as a virtue. i would rather believe a white lie and be happy.

oh well.

glad u got to have your many-lay-er cake and eat it too

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3606
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 7:30 pm

Post by ladislav » April 15th, 2012, 9:09 am

I am polyamorous myself and yes, it is a lot of fun but it will end up costing you a lot of energy, money and time. Also, it is hard to get them to live under the same roof. And they get old and one day you will wake up with two fat middle aged women by your side.
There was a story about Muslim polygamists in Malaysia and these end up working hard to feed multiple families with no end in site.
Now, if you are rich like Hugh Heffner, it is a different story altogether.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

travelingjohn69
Freshman Poster
Posts: 34
Joined: February 5th, 2012, 2:31 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by travelingjohn69 » April 15th, 2012, 10:16 am

ladislav wrote:Now, if you are rich like Hugh Heffner, it is a different story altogether.


That's the mistake. You don't have to be rich to have this lifestyle. You have to watch the amount of kids you have, but if the women work and bring something to the table then you have little to worry about. I say if you are in a foreign land and your able to provide $500-$1000 a month for each woman, on top of taking care of your expenses, you should be fine.
Jack Rover

ph_visitor
Freshman Poster
Posts: 280
Joined: January 20th, 2012, 3:13 am

Post by ph_visitor » April 15th, 2012, 12:34 pm

travelingjohn69 wrote:
ph_visitor wrote:I did this when I was younger 4 or 5 times and now I just want one woman in my bed.

I only have one penis, so...


Yeah, but you got two balls (or at least I hope you do).


This is a meaningless comeback.

I only have one dick and I can only put it into one woman at a time.

I prefer to focus on one woman at a time, for an extended period.

You guys do what your young hormones are telling you to do.

ph_visitor
Freshman Poster
Posts: 280
Joined: January 20th, 2012, 3:13 am

Post by ph_visitor » April 15th, 2012, 12:36 pm

Jester wrote:
ph_visitor wrote:I did this when I was younger 4 or 5 times and now I just want one woman in my bed.

I only have one penis, so...


Hookups or LTR?


Hookups. The last time I did it, I really did not like it and just wanted one of them to leave.

ph_visitor
Freshman Poster
Posts: 280
Joined: January 20th, 2012, 3:13 am

Post by ph_visitor » April 15th, 2012, 12:40 pm

Jester wrote:
ph_visitor wrote:
I only have one penis, so...


haha back in the day when I believed in monogamy I used this line when preaching to my young friends who didn't believe in marriage. i was trying to convert them to good husbands and fathers.


Reading comprehension here is consistently poor.

I am referring to banging one woman at a time, per session. Not monogamy. I only have one dick, so any women more than 1 is just someone sitting around, or touching me when I don't want to be touched as I am f***ing someone else.

Always there is one woman that I like best, therefore one that I want to spend time with and not the others, therefore I want the others to leave.

Someone
Freshman Poster
Posts: 171
Joined: November 20th, 2011, 4:08 am

Post by Someone » April 15th, 2012, 4:23 pm

For every 2nd or 3rd woman that you claim, some men end up with none :(

It's not like there's more women than men. The ratio is close to 1:1. In polygamous nations, some men get all the women, and the majority end up with NONE. Have you thought about that?

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » April 17th, 2012, 8:42 am

Someone wrote:For every 2nd or 3rd woman that you claim, some men end up with none :(

It's not like there's more women than men. The ratio is close to 1:1. In polygamous nations, some men get all the women, and the majority end up with NONE. Have you thought about that?


Good question.

My thoughts:

Look at it another way. In Amerika lots of woman go without a man. That doesn't have to happen (except by choice) in a polygamous society.

A few years after Dad died, Mom was lonely and wanted to meet an interesting man. But she was used to the best, and wasn't willing to settle. So she remained alone. In a polygamous society she would have made a great addition to the entourage of some urbane, interesting business owner or brilliant academic - perhaps one of Dad's friends. OK, say she can't do that here. Does that mean she settled for some loser. Nope. Depriving her of the best man available didn't help the loser at all.

But aside from widows, how about single girls? They have (almost) no choice except to hand out handjobs and blowjobs while in high school, sleep around in their early twenties if not sooner - or be left at home and ignored. (Religious ethnic subcultures of fresh immigrants can be an exception.) So the players and PUA's can screw their way through a lot of women who really aren't equipped (yes, women are kinda dumb) to separate a guy who'll stay, from a guy who won't stay. Modern serial monogamy / dating culture is a compulsive, misogynistic PUA's dream. In a pluralist society, high-status men can have their mistresses "and eat them too", sure. But with all the women being in honorable demand, the average girl doesn't have to give it up before marriage. She gets courted. So women are much, much better off.

Then is it hard for low-status and poor men to find a bride? Not if women marry young, and the population is growing. The numbers work better than you'd think. But sure theoretically it could be an issue.

But if they *DO* find a bride, she will often be a virgin!

Can these men compete on money and status? No. But they can compete by offering exclusivity. "I love only you". Commitment, not just short-term dating.

If a man doesn't marry, well, all those societies usually have legal prostitution, a necessary outlet.

But even with polygamy, a lot more men are married than in America. A LOT more. Here in monogamy-land, people aren't getting married, they are staying single and lonely. Want to get over-40 adults to come to a function? Just tell them the opposite sex will be there. The will come RUNNING. Over-40's, still looking for 'The One". They spend their whole lives looking and searching.

It's not loyal, fairy-tale cottages with monogamous couples versus polygamy. It's bleak, sterile Sex In The City hookups followed by weak marriage versus forming actual lasting relationships - some plural.

Or that's the way i think anyway.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”