Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Marriage Is The Province of the Poor and the Stupid

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Marriage Is The Province of the Poor and the Stupid

Postby Professor Jesus » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:27 am

Happy Friday the 13th!

I hope everyone out there is getting a ton of ass! Guys, don't get married. You don't want to be stuck listening to some bitches mouth the rest of your lives. If you tie the knot, or knock one of these silly sluts up, you will be paying for it the rest of your life. The poorest, and least educated in our society have the most children. Many of the men acquiescing to marriage either because they do not understand it is a way to transfer wealth from men to a women, or they are young, dumb, and think they're 'in love' because they got into the best p***y they have had yet.

I know this is an international board, so just know this. I don't give a rat's ass what country you are in. If you want to be wealthy, successful, and have a life of complete freedom, you need to wear a condom, and stay the hell away from signing any documents that give her access to the vault. Live by these words, and you will prosper.

Your Professor Jesus
Your Professor Jesus
http://drjesussaveslives.blogspot.com/
All content and opinions expressed are provided by Professor Jesus LLC â„¢
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:08 pm







Re: Marriage Is The Province of the Poor and the Stupid

Postby jamesbond » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:44 am

Professor Jesus wrote:Happy Friday the 13th!

I hope everyone out there is getting a ton of ass! Guys, don't get married. You don't want to be stuck listening to some bitches mouth the rest of your lives. If you tie the knot, or knock one of these silly sluts up, you will be paying for it the rest of your life. The poorest, and least educated in our society have the most children. Many of the men acquiescing to marriage either because they do not understand it is a way to transfer wealth from men to a women, or they are young, dumb, and think they're 'in love' because they got into the best p***y they have had yet.

I know this is an international board, so just know this. I don't give a rat's ass what country you are in. If you want to be wealthy, successful, and have a life of complete freedom, you need to wear a condom, and stay the hell away from signing any documents that give her access to the vault. Live by these words, and you will prosper.

Your Professor Jesus

Thank you Jesus! Your teachings are well received here since a lot of men on this board want to avoid marriage like the plague (at least marriage to an 'anglo-woman'). I think marriage to a foreign women WITH a prenup would be something that might work.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7501
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby onezero4u » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:49 am

praise jesus!!! good tips hombre
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:27 pm

Postby Taco » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:59 am

Generally speaking, what your saying is true.

However, in Asia its often in your best interest to get married. For example, if you meet a woman that owns a skyscraper in Hong Kong you might want to purpose to her because there's little downside. Also, foreigners can't own much property in the Phillipines and you don't have to pay child support either so the laws actually encourage marriage.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Marriage Is The Province of the Poor and the Stupid

Postby Jester » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:33 am

jamesbond wrote:
Professor Jesus wrote:Happy Friday the 13th!

I think marriage to a foreign women WITH a prenup would be something that might work.


Good idea. Prenup gives you at least some of the power.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby C.J. » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:07 am

Taco wrote:Generally speaking, what your saying is true.

However, in Asia its often in your best interest to get married. For example, if you meet a woman that owns a skyscraper in Hong Kong you might want to purpose to her because there's little downside. Also, foreigners can't own much property in the Phillipines and you don't have to pay child support either so the laws actually encourage marriage.


So taco, what other upsides are there to marrying a filipina? I mean like, can you start a business or something if you marry a local?
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:09 am

Here we go again, I suppose you could sell me on being single my entire life?

I see no merits to it, none. I have been single largely since 2000 (12 years). I think I gotta pretty good handle on the GOOD and the BAD of being Single. The only benefit I saw to having my own place is that I would get laid a bit more often. Big f***ing deal!

Women don't notice me here, which is fine. Every once in a blue moon I get an opportunity, I don't realize it until its too late or I simply let it go.

So do I need a woman? NO

Would I like a woman? YES
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby OzGuy » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:15 am

I agree. Marriage only benefits the woman. Men get no benefit at all - in fact men can lose everything.

It is no surprise that the majority of divorces are initiated by women - because they know they will get everything.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:37 am

Postby jamesbond » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:55 am

OzGuy wrote:I agree. Marriage only benefits the woman. Men get no benefit at all - in fact men can lose everything.

It is no surprise that the majority of divorces are initiated by women - because they know they will get everything.


In America, 72% of all divorces are initiated by women! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7501
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby Professor Jesus » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:00 am

djfourmoney wrote:Here we go again, I suppose you could sell me on being single my entire life?

I see no merits to it, none. I have been single largely since 2000 (12 years). I think I gotta pretty good handle on the GOOD and the BAD of being Single. The only benefit I saw to having my own place is that I would get laid a bit more often. Big f***ing deal!

Women don't notice me here, which is fine. Every once in a blue moon I get an opportunity, I don't realize it until its too late or I simply let it go.

So do I need a woman? NO

Would I like a woman? YES


Son, I completely understand. You need help getting laid. So many of the boys are in your place too. Listen to Leykis, he's on now. No one can teach Leykis 101 on Thursdays like he can. He will teach you how to treat women like crap, how to be wealthy, and how to get more ass than a toilet seat.

http://www.blowmeuptom.com/The_Tom_Leykis_Show.html
Your Professor Jesus
http://drjesussaveslives.blogspot.com/
All content and opinions expressed are provided by Professor Jesus LLC â„¢
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:08 pm

Postby OTB » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:23 am

It is no surprise that the majority of divorces are initiated by women - because they know they will get everything.


I've brought this same point up to my best friend when we've had discussions about women in this country and he's says women usually get a divorce because of the men. It's how men treat them that's makes them want to get a divorce.

To some degree that's true but it's definitely not the main cause of divorce. I said to him if you get into one heated argument or don't do something she wants you to do you better be on the lookout for a possible divorce. He says it's not like that. My mom says women usually stay even when the relationship is chaotic. I told both of them I disagree. I don't trust these women. Call me a pessimist but it's so blatant that marrying a woman from this country is a BIG risk. They don't want to work at the relationship. Most of them are too psychologically damaged and weren't raised to deal with hardships in a relationship.

Also, I have two female co-workers who said if I ask my wife to sacrifice getting her nails done once a week then I better get a GOOD lawyer. I said you can't be serious. You mean to tell me I should be on the lookout for a possible divorce because I ask my wife to sacrifice getting her nails done so that money could go into our savings account for an important future event. That's enough to DIVORCE me? WOW! You see the evidence right there fellas. They will leave you for the most stupidest reasons. They're too risky.
OTB
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:28 pm
Location: Washington Twp, NJ

Postby Adama » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:11 pm

Not to knock you, PJ, but all of that is hardly new information.

OTB wrote:Also, I have two female co-workers who said if I ask my wife to sacrifice getting her nails done once a week then I better get a GOOD lawyer. I said you can't be serious. You mean to tell me I should be on the lookout for a possible divorce because I ask my wife to sacrifice getting her nails done so that money could go into our savings account for an important future event. That's enough to DIVORCE me? WOW! You see the evidence right there fellas. They will leave you for the most stupidest reasons. They're too risky.


The only mistake here is talking to them about non-work related topics. AWs are evil, and talking to them is like handing them a loaded gun. As soon as you are out of earshot, everything you've said will be told to everyone else, just with a negative spin. They are all like this without exception. Unless they truly fear you might physically harm them.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Maker55 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:53 pm

Every guy should listen to Tom Leykis REGULARLY. There are many of his shows up on youtube.

Alimony and Community Property are all that you need to know as to why there's little to no benefit for men to get married anymore.

Marriage is for POOR people.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby Maker55 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:56 pm

djfourmoney wrote:Here we go again, I suppose you could sell me on being single my entire life?

I see no merits to it, none. I have been single largely since 2000 (12 years). I think I gotta pretty good handle on the GOOD and the BAD of being Single. The only benefit I saw to having my own place is that I would get laid a bit more often. Big f***ing deal!

Women don't notice me here, which is fine. Every once in a blue moon I get an opportunity, I don't realize it until its too late or I simply let it go.

So do I need a woman? NO

Would I like a woman? YES


You can have a serious relationship with a woman without EVER getting married just don't let her move in or you'll end up paying PALIMONY through Common Law Marriage.

You don't have to get married to be in love with someone. You don't have to get married to have a good relationship with someone.

I'm only against marriage.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Re: Marriage Is The Province of the Poor and the Stupid

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:14 pm

Professor Jesus wrote:If you want to be wealthy, successful, and have a life of complete freedom, you need to... stay the hell away from signing any documents that give her access to the vault.


It's a shame that some men don't even understand this simple tip. Another reason to avoid marriage is that women choose partners on account of how much money he has, and generally no other factors matter to her.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], droid, Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests