Is Online Dating Ruining Dating for Average Guys?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

djfourmoney wrote:Okay -

The grand disconnect happening is that, let's face it AW are not all that into you.
That's it in a nutshell right there. Most AW will only date you if all the planets allign just right and the perfect man falls into her lap. She's no longer in the business of "settling." The odds are stacked against us, I'm afraid. The modern American male just has too much to compete with these days. You need to compete with other men, you need to compete with her "career", you need to compete with her because the days of males being the head of the household are long gone.

This is one of the main reasons why I stepped away from the domestic dating world. Simply put, I got tired of competing and instead I opted for a woman who would compliment my lifestyle.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

pete98146 wrote:Most AW will only date you if all the planets allign just right and the perfect man falls into her lap. She's no longer in the business of "settling." The odds are stacked against us, I'm afraid. The modern American male just has too much to compete with these days. You need to compete with other men, you need to compete with her "career", you need to compete with her because the days of males being the head of the household are long gone.

This is one of the main reasons why I stepped away from the domestic dating world. Simply put, I got tired of competing and instead I opted for a woman who would compliment my lifestyle.
Exactly. It's that evil compulsion that western women have to compete with men (instead of submit to them) - this makes them undateable and, by definition, not even women.

Food for thought.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.