Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Is Online Dating Ruining Dating for Average Guys?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby pete98146 » Wed May 16, 2012 10:06 pm

djfourmoney wrote:Okay -

The grand disconnect happening is that, let's face it AW are not all that into you.

That's it in a nutshell right there. Most AW will only date you if all the planets allign just right and the perfect man falls into her lap. She's no longer in the business of "settling." The odds are stacked against us, I'm afraid. The modern American male just has too much to compete with these days. You need to compete with other men, you need to compete with her "career", you need to compete with her because the days of males being the head of the household are long gone.

This is one of the main reasons why I stepped away from the domestic dating world. Simply put, I got tired of competing and instead I opted for a woman who would compliment my lifestyle.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Thu May 17, 2012 4:35 am

pete98146 wrote:Most AW will only date you if all the planets allign just right and the perfect man falls into her lap. She's no longer in the business of "settling." The odds are stacked against us, I'm afraid. The modern American male just has too much to compete with these days. You need to compete with other men, you need to compete with her "career", you need to compete with her because the days of males being the head of the household are long gone.

This is one of the main reasons why I stepped away from the domestic dating world. Simply put, I got tired of competing and instead I opted for a woman who would compliment my lifestyle.

Exactly. It's that evil compulsion that western women have to compete with men (instead of submit to them) - this makes them undateable and, by definition, not even women.

Food for thought.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions