Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

My first post back

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

My first post back

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:28 pm

Hi guys, I am back and would like to say a few things.

First thing, I am an American in his late 20s who has been living abroad for 4 years and plan to spend the rest of my life outside America. I have visited many country in Asia, so I have a lot of experience in this regard, and am able to offer advice and experience to newbies or anyone who has questions.

Two, in case you didn't know, I am the guy who created the Boycott American Women blog.

Three, I have noticed how there are so many topics on here talking about how bad western women are. Here's an idea. I am planning on starting a new website called Boycott Western Women with Peter Nolan, and we need all the writers we can find. So, instead of writing some comment or post on a forum about western women which will barely be read by anyone, why not take the same amount of time and make your comment into an ARTICLE, and then we can publish it together on our new Boycott Western Women site, which will be read by thousands of people. I think it's a much better use of one's time, and will also help clear up some of the congestion on this website with the anti-western woman articles. I think this forum should be dedicated mostly to topics of living abroad, although anti-feminism is also important.

Four, the main reason to live outside of America is not to find women, but to find FREEDOM. That should be our primary focus for leaving America. Now, if you move to a foreign country, one of the side effects is that you will meet many good women. But the MAIN REASON to live abroad is to experience more FREEDOM and personal happiness.

Five, many of the men here are interested in finding ways that they can make an income abroad or online, so that they will be able to financially support themselves while living abroad. Peter Nolan is starting the MEN'S BUSINESS ASSOCIATION, which will be for MEN only, and all men are welcome to join and promote their businesses through it. It will be an association of very honest men, and we will develop the reputation of being HONEST businessmen. So we do not want anyone joining who will do scams, but only want honest men who want to be a part of an association of honest businessmen of integrity. People will buy our products because our association will be above reproach and will have the reputation of being an honest business organization, so naturally many men will be attracted and support it.

So to all of the men who are looking to support themselves financially and make money and free themselves from the present fascist government system, the Men's Business Association will be perfect for you. More information will be coming as it develops more and more, but you are free to join now. www.mensbusinessassociation.com

In short, my goals are:

1. to give advice and help answer any young man's questions about living abroad
2. help create new ways to fight feminism and spread anti-feminism propaganda
3. helping young men become financially free from the system and become financially independent, so that they can live abroad and support themselves

In summary, my goals are to help free as many young men as possible from the system
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby zboy1 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:32 am

Hah, welcome back Boycott. I know you've been pissing off a lot of feminists and American women since you've been gone--cuz I seen a lot of angry responses to your articles and posts all over the Internet lately, LOL. Are you still getting threats from women? Women just don't want to hear the truth from men--that's for sure. I hope you don't go bonkers this time and get banned again. Do you still live in India with your wife? Good to see you posting again.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:22 am

Thanks for welcoming me back.

Let's all start working together to try to spread anti-feminism as much as possible. The sooner we can defeat feminism, the sooner we can restore social sanity to the West.

Let's think in terms of making massive anti-feminist propaganda in society and trying to reach MILLIONS of men.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:54 pm

I will check out that MBA site, but here's the situation: I run a small business where I sell products, however, moving abroad may actually hurt my business more than help it. A vast part of my business involves going to the post office and physically shipping out products to their respective buyers; and a whopping 98% of my buyers reside in the U.S. (Puerto Rico included). And with the rediculous rise in shipping costs, it may be far too costly to ship products to U.S. residences from abroad.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:47 am

All that is man, can you email me at John.Rambo@crimesagainstfathers.com and I will put you in touch with Peter Nolan, who is the founder of the MBA. He can answer your questions better than I can.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:19 pm

No problem!
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions