Why are women so anti-male, even for friends?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Why are women so anti-male, even for friends?

Post by OzGuy »

After being on sites like interpals etc, time after time I keep seeing shit like this in female profiles:

"Please reply if you are after the same thing any females between 23-40 years old. NO GUYS PLEASE!!! IF YOU REPLY I WILL DELETE YOUR EMAILS. "

Just about every second ad has stuff like "FEMALE FRIENDS ONLY" blah blah. Another one I saw the other day was "IF YOU HAVE ROMANCE/RELATIONSHIP IN YOUR PROFILE I WILL NOT TALK TO YOU" - wtf?

Why are these women so anti-male, even for friendship? I have never ONCE seen a male profile that says something like "NO GIRLS PLEASE!!! IF YOU REPLY I WILL DELETE YOUR EMAILS."

Why do women have a problem being friends with a male? I don't get it. Is it because they want to talk about shit like makeup, shoes, shopping etc? Or do they just hate males?

I don't understand how women could have evolved to hate the opposite sex, it goes against the laws of nature. No other species of animals are like this. If this trend continues, won't we eventually die out as a species?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

Girls are constantly flooded by messages from guys. They need to 'filter' this constant stream of adoring emails and "winks." By default, all else being equal, an average girl will literally be surrounded by dozens of interested guys no matter which direction she turns.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Someone wrote:Girls are constantly flooded by messages from guys. They need to 'filter' this constant stream of adoring emails and "winks." By default, all else being equal, an average girl will literally be surrounded by dozens of interested guys no matter which direction she turns.
Yeah I know that, but it seems to be a bit extreme to say "NO MALES" because they could be missing out on some really good friendships, just because they won't talk to 50% of the population. Most of them also state it in a very rude way with caps, and often bold. Eg "I WILL NOT TALK TO YOU IF YOU ARE MALE, SO DO NOT BOTHER."

Who is going to want to talk to a person like that? Seems very hostile.
emh
Freshman Poster

Post by emh »

My guess is that too many guys use the site as a dating site, even though that's clearly not the purpose. And women get tired of fending off the unwanted advances. Let's be honest...as much as guys on this site complain about women, there are a LOT of men out there who have some pretty serious issues as well.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: Why are women so anti-male, even for friends?

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

OzGuy wrote:After being on sites like interpals etc, time after time I keep seeing shit like this in female profiles:

"Please reply if you are after the same thing any females between 23-40 years old. NO GUYS PLEASE!!! IF YOU REPLY I WILL DELETE YOUR EMAILS. "

Just about every second ad has stuff like "FEMALE FRIENDS ONLY" blah blah. Another one I saw the other day was "IF YOU HAVE ROMANCE/RELATIONSHIP IN YOUR PROFILE I WILL NOT TALK TO YOU" - wtf?

Why are these women so anti-male, even for friendship? I have never ONCE seen a male profile that says something like "NO GIRLS PLEASE!!! IF YOU REPLY I WILL DELETE YOUR EMAILS."

Why do women have a problem being friends with a male? I don't get it. Is it because they want to talk about shit like makeup, shoes, shopping etc? Or do they just hate males?

I don't understand how women could have evolved to hate the opposite sex, it goes against the laws of nature. No other species of animals are like this. If this trend continues, won't we eventually die out as a species?
+100

I f***ing hate this shit.
emh wrote:My guess is that too many guys use the site as a dating site, even though that's clearly not the purpose.
Even on dating sites and/or sex sites there are lots of women who act like this.

I can only hope that when I arrive abroad (or at least move out of midwest America) I'll forget that misandry is even a real word.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

WHY the hell do you want or need women as friends.They make horrible friends and are all way caught up in some f***ing drama.And if they are good looking and they know you have trouble meeting women they will use that as a way to exploit you having you do favors for them and not give you any p***y.Women just can't resist to pull some bull shit on you,It never fails even when you make it known that you are not in to them like that.I women say some of the dumbest shit.

Today i went to my best friends birthday party to cook for his party and i was forced to deal with the women he invited and this chick said the dumbest shit ever.They were talking about some guy they went to school with and the girl asked if the guy was gay or just friendly.I asked her what did she mean by that and how does a guy being nice equate to him being a homosexual.She said ''oh he was just so nice that i thought he was gay ya know it was just questionable he did not act like a typical guy''.I just said 'oh really wow'' and just walked away and went the f**k home.And before that some girl there that i had f***ed in the past was trying to borrow money from me and i said hell no.When i f***ed her i didn't give her shit.She really thought that is was sweet like that and i was just going to give her money.

Don't waste time on women who don't respect you and are not romantically interested in you.You want a friend,Men will make better friends.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

skateboardstephen wrote:WHY the hell do you want or need women as friends.They make horrible friends and are all way caught up in some f***ing drama.And if they are good looking and they know you have trouble meeting women they will use that as a way to exploit you having you do favors for them and not give you any p***y.Women just can't resist to pull some bull shit on you,It never fails even when you make it known that you are not in to them like that.I women say some of the dumbest shit.

Today i went to my best friends birthday party to cook for his party and i was forced to deal with the women he invited and this chick said the dumbest shit ever.They were talking about some guy they went to school with and the girl asked if the guy was gay or just friendly.I asked her what did she mean by that and how does a guy being nice equate to him being a homosexual.She said ''oh he was just so nice that i thought he was gay ya know it was just questionable he did not act like a typical guy''.I just said 'oh really wow'' and just walked away and went the f**k home.And before that some girl there that i had f***ed in the past was trying to borrow money from me and i said hell no.When i f***ed her i didn't give her shit.She really thought that is was sweet like that and i was just going to give her money.

Don't waste time on women who don't respect you and are not romantically interested in you.You want a friend,Men will make better friends.
I experienced something similar to what you mentioned while I was at work last week. I was busy working away, and this chick I work with suddenly comes up to me out of nowhere and asks me if I would go get a menu from a nearby restaurant for her, buy a meal for her at that restaurant and bring it back to her desk, with the understanding she would pay me back later. I looked at her and said, "Are you serious?" I could tell she knew she had been caught foisting some bullshit on me because she tried to backpedal really fast by giving me a nervous little giggle like she didn't mean it at all.

Although I didn't ask it out loud, the first question I had was: what was preventing her from going and getting lunch on her own steam? Did she think I was that stupid?? If this was her way of trying to get me to be friends with her, she had a strange f***ing way of going about it.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Someone wrote:Girls are constantly flooded by messages from guys. They need to 'filter' this constant stream of adoring emails and "winks." By default, all else being equal, an average girl will literally be surrounded by dozens of interested guys no matter which direction she turns.
My guess is that too many guys use the site as a dating site, even though that's clearly not the purpose. And women get tired of fending off the unwanted advances. Let's be honest...as much as guys on this site complain about women, there are a LOT of men out there who have some pretty serious issues as well.
Even if it isn't on dating sites, women still have this anti-male attitude. Women always go and have fun and carry on with their girlfriends, and ignore men.

For instance, a female friends on Facebook just recently had four free tickets to the Easter Show, and she wrote up on Facebook the people she invited - all women. A major 21st party on Facebook - all women. It is always like this. Women in western society are never open to friendship with men.

It can even get hostile. One I was walking around talking to a woman at work, and all of a sudden another women comes up an interrupts, and says to me "We are talking girls stuff now.", and they both walk off and leave me there by myself. Another time I went up to a woman at work to say hello to her...she doesn't seem to hear me, and instead yells out "There is too much testosterone around here! Where are all the girls to speak to?" So in other words, because I had testosterone I was not worthy to be in her presence at this particular time.

It is things like this that make me angry, and not want to speak to woman any more. And then they wonder why I don't want to have anything to do with them.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Unfortunately, women cannot be friends. I understand from the past I have tried to be friends. Now this is for people that think women in Europe are good friends. I have tried to be friends with women even in Europe. It does not work. German girl from Leipzig who always tries to be friends with me disappeared from contacting me one day. She is busy but we did things together. It was annoying and I honestly do not think at all she was helpful for me.

American women can never by your friends. I laugh when family mentions to a girl I ended a relationship (3 times this happened) and they asked or said that I should be their friend. Now what is a friend for a women? A person who helps them with their relationship problems (happened with me and an American women in California), help them with problems and IT guys you help them with their IT issues :( I also almost had to help girls with paying money (no; never) and pick themup (only my mom but no onne else).
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

I found an interesting article on Facebook about misandry.

http://www.facebook.com/notes/islam-lif ... 6960411018

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Dude you don't want to be "friends" with a western women, they dont even make good friends.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

What you are feeling is the female supremacy that this country actively promotes. Women are considered higher quality than men so some of them wish to associate with or screw other women.

If someone tells you they are not interested in cooresponding with your particular ethnicity, they have some bigoted reason for it. The same goes with sex/gender.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I've always tried to have guys as friends to go out with, shop, travel etc but eventually they always want more than I could give or their girlfriend usually get in the way. Sad but true. :( I'm not sure what are women's reasons on interpals, but to each his own.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

eurobrat wrote:Dude you don't want to be "friends" with a western women, they dont even make good friends.
This trend is not only seeing in western females.
In interpals as an example,they are a fair number of Asians,Latinas or wathewer women who state that they won't bother to answer to a male.
It's quit common i remarked to witness that from Japanese or Korean women.

Some of them are already anti male or consider males unworthy of respect because these guys behave themselves as groping animals.

Others,they just come there to have friends of either genders but they witness how males are sexually starved and get too much attention or nasty behaviour.

At the end,and i will repeat this another time,internet,dating website,social networking,all these places were females can show up,they are having the leading role,males are just there as parasites who don't get tired in dignifying their godess.

In my opinion,meeting women by internet should be as a last resort.

It's the jungle out there and if you imagine that a peasant from a remote country in the countryside hasn't got any attention,you're wrong.

She has to be a minimum pretty,and she will seeing a flooding of males wanting to talk with her.

Morality of the story..you better if you want a real encounter,go to the country in question and see on the ground how it works.

Don't expect too much in dating website.
The scene is ruined by these guys who are putting all these girls on a pedestal.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

eurobrat wrote:Dude you don't want to be "friends" with a western women, they dont even make good friends.
I have never wanted to be "friends", per se, with American women, and maybe a lot of guys can relate. Personally, I only talk to American women if I have the intention of f***ing her. But they are so terribly flakey that they don't become anything - not friends, not friends with benefits, not f**k buddies, not even discrete one-night-stands. No, this is not lack of "game", this is your life when you live in the midwest and have no interest in bars or clubs.