Let's do a roll call- who here lives abroad and who doesn't?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

lookin4happiness wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:
lookin4happiness wrote:Im living in India for the next year or something.. I like the part where I am it is one of the nicer parts in the Himalayan mountains which is very beautiful.. There are a lot of hot Nepali girls.. I feel like I have tremendous freedom even though there are things that can be frustrating about India.. Like dealing with some of the beauracracy.. I.E I just got pissed because getting my mobile line to work has been a royal pain in the ass.. people sometimes don't care because they really have nothing to lose so there is no incentive to do a good job in many cases... Over all I am happier outside of the U.S. You could get married pretty easily living in India but you can't get a lot of easy sex..
Yes, India has so much freedom. It's like, you can do whatever you want, and nobody cares. The police doesn't give a shit either. There are no cameras everywhere watching you. It's like the opposite of a fascist police state. It's that quality that I appreciate the most about India- the great FREEDOM we have here.

Yes, India is conservative. You cannot get free sex like in the West. That is a GOOD THING, because it means the women are still chaste. Good bet to marry an indian girl, India has the world's lowest divorce rate and they make the best wives, usually. So if you can marry a nice indian girl, definitely go for it.
Boycott what you say is true... I have had the exact same feeling here that I can do pretty much whatever a want and no one even the police gives a flying f**k.. Seriously I too felt like I was under surveillance in the U.S. in some sense with all the laws and the assholes that try and enforce them.. Even when in the U.S. I was afraid to post certain things on the net.. Now I am not scared because I dont have that over my head here. Here I am free to come and go as I please.. People are socially inclusive here, it is easy to make friends and I very rarely feel lonely. Why is it that Indian and other local people who are poorer than me are often taking me out for food and drinks? It is ironic because they have that hospitality built into their culture usually. And my time here hasn't been totally girlless even though there doesn't seem to be an opportunity for casual sex. Within two weeks I had picked up some nepali girls numbers and One of them was really hot she said she wanted to meet me after I asked her. On our first meeting she took me to her sisters house. They gave me tea and she cooked me f***ing chowmein! Her four sisters all who were hot were very friendly with me... on the second time I met this girl I met her whole family parents etc.. It is refreshing to not have to deal with western people who have major attitude problems, these people have very little pretense compared to western people.. ANyway it is not going anywhere with the girl I think partly because of the language barrier.. Seems these girls can flake out pretty quickly... that happens to me a lot anyway... but she still texts me sometimes asking me how I am.. so I appreciate the kindness that other people have showed me..

So how much Hindi do you know Boycott?
Yes bro, sounds like you are having a very positive experience in India, which is important because many other men have claimed that their own experiences of India were not so positive.

I've noticed that also- many people wanted to take me out for food and drinks, and they would INSIST on paying, even though I was the "rich American".

No where else in the world will you find such a nice culture than India.

Good luck with the Nepali girls, just be very careful of gold-diggers. It has been known to happen in India because poverty drives people to extremes that you and I have a hard time understanding.

Basically, the best way to do it is to arrange a marriage with a girl through HER PARENTS and especially her FATHER. That is how things are done, at least in the cultured families. So develop a responsible and mature self image, and try to make friends with many ADULT MEN, and eventually one of them may offer their daughter to you, or you can ask him directly. That is how it works in India, basically. No need for any of this "western game" bullshit.

Send me a message at John.Rambo@crimesagainstfathers.com, I'd like to ask you a couple things in private.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

Post by lookin4happiness »

adama and e-izzaray what are you doubting? I am not recommending most people come to India but how India treats you depends on how you perceive it and what part you are in. It is a big country with over a billion people how could any two mens experience be the same here? Again I am not recommending india for getting easy sex.. It is not the place to come for that really..
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Let's do a roll call- who here lives abroad and who does

Post by Jester »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:So, who here lives abroad, and if so, in what country? Also feel free to share some personal experience of the country.
Great idea. Winston, can we make this thread a "sticky"?

I'm in California, in the Los Angeles area. For now.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Year-round stay - Intellectual countries

Post by Jester »

emh wrote: I'm from the US and I'm basically "homeless" right now. As I mentioned in another thread, the last place I lived was Peru. But I finally gave up on the Latin American countries...just not for me....

I recently visited Ukraine which I really liked but Ukraine has recently made it harder for foreigners to stay long-term.
Thanks for mentioning about the change in the Ukraine! First I'd heard of it. Crap. I see where you mentioned this on another thread that I had missed. I thought it was still 90 + 90 + 90 + 90 there, on a tourist visa... So now it's 90 in, 90 out - like Schengen. OK, Ukraine's off the list except to visit. Not going to get settled in just so I can get kicked out! (Besides, their food is fattening.)

Re your "homeless" condition - I've researched countries that one can stay in year-round without a pension or a job, and the list includes Argentina, as you mentioned, but it also includes a couple you might like better:

--Montenegro (form a company and stay)
--Rumania (easy residency)

and two others you might not have considered

--Germany (self-employment income of around 1000 USD enough) - varied country, intellectuals everywhere
--Britain including Scotland, Northern Ireland, etc, (tourist 6 months + 6 months)
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

Boycott, I'm in Hyderabad. Where are you located?
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Hi, I would rather not tell my location publicly, so email me at John.Rambo@crimesagainstfathers.com and I will tell you

I read your other thread and left a couple of replies. I would read them right now, for your own safety's sake.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

I live in Australia. I am going to travel to Southeast Asia in June, and I can't wait to leave this country.
emh
Freshman Poster

Re: Year-round stay - Intellectual countries

Post by emh »

Jester wrote:
emh wrote: I'm from the US and I'm basically "homeless" right now. As I mentioned in another thread, the last place I lived was Peru. But I finally gave up on the Latin American countries...just not for me....

I recently visited Ukraine which I really liked but Ukraine has recently made it harder for foreigners to stay long-term.
Thanks for mentioning about the change in the Ukraine! First I'd heard of it. Crap. I see where you mentioned this on another thread that I had missed. I thought it was still 90 + 90 + 90 + 90 there, on a tourist visa... So now it's 90 in, 90 out - like Schengen. OK, Ukraine's off the list except to visit. Not going to get settled in just so I can get kicked out! (Besides, their food is fattening.)

Re your "homeless" condition - I've researched countries that one can stay in year-round without a pension or a job, and the list includes Argentina, as you mentioned, but it also includes a couple you might like better:

--Montenegro (form a company and stay)
--Rumania (easy residency)

and two others you might not have considered

--Germany (self-employment income of around 1000 USD enough) - varied country, intellectuals everywhere
--Britain including Scotland, Northern Ireland, etc, (tourist 6 months + 6 months)
Yeah, Ukraine passed a new law in Sept 2011. Before the new law, you could cross the border every 90 days, and come right back. Now it's 90 days in and 90 days out. They're still implementing the law so I've been told by other foreigners that if you keep trying, you'll find a border that will let you back in (Ukraine has over 70 border crossings). But eventually all the borders will be following the 90 days in, 90 days out rule.

As for the other countries you've mentioned:

Montenegro - don't know much about it but I'll look into it

Romania - I've heard that now that Romania's part of the EU, it's harder to get women cause they can travel to other European countries to find a partner. And at least one person told me that the women in Romania are "bitches".

Britain/Germany - I visited Britain a decade ago and really liked the country. Haven't been to Germany though I've met some Germans that I really liked. But I wonder how much success I'd have with women in those countries. I've never had much success in the US, so why would it be any different in other 1st World countries? Plus, as a nearly 43 year old man, I wonder how young of a woman I could get in Britain or Germany. That's the one advantage of the developing counties...I know I can get a woman in her 20s/early 30s. Not sure I could do that in a developed country.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

emh wrote:
...But I wonder how much success I'd have with women in those countries. I've never had much success in the US, so why would it be any different in other 1st World countries? Plus, as a nearly 43 year old man, I wonder how young of a woman I could get in Britain or Germany. That's the one advantage of the developing counties...I know I can get a woman in her 20s/early 30s. Not sure I could do that in a developed country.
Believe me, I am cheering for you, we are in the same boat. I too want a long-term place with available much-younger women plus intellectual life. And the two don't usually go together, except in the FSU.

For example, I am concerned about the Philippines re lack of intellectual culture.

And you didn't click in Mexico or Colombia... much more Western than the Phil's culturally - but I can easily understand. They fall madly in love with you, but all they think about is the next fiesta.

While checking out Montenegro, you might have a look at Albania also. Appears to be an easy residency, plus intelligent people, and unspoiled non-Westernized women who have few options.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

India did that same bullshit, you have to leave every 6 months and stay out for 60 days before you can return.

It seems the Illuminati is tightening up border laws in anticipation of their one world police state.

Read the book online
Download the book
emh
Freshman Poster

Post by emh »

Jester wrote:
emh wrote:
...But I wonder how much success I'd have with women in those countries. I've never had much success in the US, so why would it be any different in other 1st World countries? Plus, as a nearly 43 year old man, I wonder how young of a woman I could get in Britain or Germany. That's the one advantage of the developing counties...I know I can get a woman in her 20s/early 30s. Not sure I could do that in a developed country.
Believe me, I am cheering for you, we are in the same boat. I too want a long-term place with available much-younger women plus intellectual life. And the two don't usually go together, except in the FSU.

For example, I am concerned about the Philippines re lack of intellectual culture.

And you didn't click in Mexico or Colombia... much more Western than the Phil's culturally - but I can easily understand. They fall madly in love with you, but all they think about is the next fiesta.

While checking out Montenegro, you might have a look at Albania also. Appears to be an easy residency, plus intelligent people, and unspoiled non-Westernized women who have few options.
Thanks man. Yeah, the FSU definitely seems to be the place if you want a more intelligent woman. I recently spent 2 1/2 weeks in Ukraine and was definitely impressed with the intellectual culture. And having lived for 4 months in the Philippines, I can confidently state that there's very little intellectual culture (super nice people though).

I was going to post a "rant" on why I gave up on Latin America but decided against it. I could probably deal with the lesser intellectual culture but there are lots of other issues.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

mehendicant wrote:I'm planning to stay in the state, but get out of the city, and find my wife in Central America and bring her here. There are lots of Hispanics here, and I've heard there's a fair number where I'm going, so it shouldn't be hard for her to adapt. Hopefully I can educate her about the pitfalls.
You're crazy. If I were you, I would go there to her country and shack up w/ her and run the ship over there in her country. "Hopefully" sounds pessimistic. You HAVE TO educate her about the dysfunctional American idiosyncrasies that no other country embodies, not even most other Anglosphere countries are as bad (although Australia ie wanna-be America is thrusting full-speed ahead into feminized oblivion).

In simpler terms, you need to pull a SkateBoardStephen and keep his girl in check by not teaching her English while she's in the U.S. of Gay aka America.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Jester wrote: While checking out Montenegro, you might have a look at Albania also. Appears to be an easy residency, plus intelligent people, and unspoiled non-Westernized women who have few options.
I really would like to see more on here about the Balkans. I've spent three weeks in Croatia, and in a month will be leaving to spend five weeks more. In many ways it is the best country from the perspective of this board. Everybody speaks English, or wants to. Certainly all the young women speak some. Wonderful people, generally somewhat poor but hard working and relatively cheerful. It's also a stunningly beautiful country with some of the best year-round weather in Europe along the coast.

Albania is definitely of interest from an economic standpoint -- real estate is very cheap there right now. I believe the majority of the people are Muslim, if that's a problem. Of course, Muslims in the Balkans look like Europeans.

As to the original topic of the thread, I'm in Tucson, Arizona, and in a month will leave for my third summer in Europe in four years. Five weeks in Croatia, then coaching baseball in the UK for three months, then possibly to Ukraine. Before a year has passed I'll probably get over there more or less permanently.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

emh wrote:I'm from the US and I'm basically "homeless" right now. As I mentioned in another thread, the last place I lived was Peru. But I finally gave up on the Latin American countries...just not for me. I recently visited Ukraine which I really liked but Ukraine has recently made it harder for foreigners to stay long-term. So I'm trying to figure out if I can make it work or not. I'm writing this from Poland but I have no idea where I'll be in a week.
Emh, I don't think you weighed in from Ukraine after Odessa, where you didn't seem at all smitten. Did you get a good impression of Kiev and the country in general?
thecobra2
Freshman Poster

Post by thecobra2 »

I felt so relieved to leave Canada almost 3 years ago. I am currently living in Japan and teaching English. I make a decent salary, save some money, have lots of fun and get experience new things everyday. It has been a really relaxing and amazing 3 years. I went back to Canada for XMas about 1.5 years ago and I was appalled by Canadian culture. I have no plans to go back for a visit. The women were fat, everyone was rude and so opinionated. Plus there are so many rules and regulations that you have almost no freedom. When I tell my students about all of the laws they laugh and think that I am lying. They can't believe that it is illegal to drink beer on a beach!