Let's do a roll call- who here lives abroad and who doesn't?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Let's do a roll call- who here lives abroad and who doesn't?

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

So, who here lives abroad, and if so, in what country? Also feel free to share some personal experience of the country.

I live in India, and am American originally.

India is a very unique place, and has a very nice atmosphere, it is hard to explain. I've never felt more alive anywhere else.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

emh
Freshman Poster

Post by emh »

I'm from the US and I'm basically "homeless" right now. As I mentioned in another thread, the last place I lived was Peru. But I finally gave up on the Latin American countries...just not for me. I recently visited Ukraine which I really liked but Ukraine has recently made it harder for foreigners to stay long-term. So I'm trying to figure out if I can make it work or not. I'm writing this from Poland but I have no idea where I'll be in a week.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Yea I hear you. We are working on a financial solution for young men who want to live abroad. Just hang in there, we will get it worked out soon.

You can always join the MBA: www.mensbusinessassociation.com
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Working on getting all my documents ready to teach in Korea. Have to get my college degree and FBI background check apostilled before I can go. Should be there sometime in June, hopefully!
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

Post by lookin4happiness »

Im living in India for the next year or something.. I like the part where I am it is one of the nicer parts in the Himalayan mountains which is very beautiful.. There are a lot of hot Nepali girls.. I feel like I have tremendous freedom even though there are things that can be frustrating about India.. Like dealing with some of the beauracracy.. I.E I just got pissed because getting my mobile line to work has been a royal pain in the ass.. people sometimes don't care because they really have nothing to lose so there is no incentive to do a good job in many cases... Over all I am happier outside of the U.S. You could get married pretty easily living in India but you can't get a lot of easy sex..
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

I'm living in Puerto Rico and yes PR is a US Commonwealth but moving to Vilnius Lithuania in 2013 after marrying my fiancee. Starting a new life and finally happy. My personal experience in Lithuania is a great one. The country is amazingly beautiful and the people I met are great. When I move there next year it will be great to be in a new country and in a place where I don't have to put up with AW any longer. I'm glad I voted with my feet and guys you should all do the same. AW are a waste of time. Your life will change for the better when you vote with your feet and find your dream women.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

lookin4happiness wrote:Im living in India for the next year or something.. I like the part where I am it is one of the nicer parts in the Himalayan mountains which is very beautiful.. There are a lot of hot Nepali girls.. I feel like I have tremendous freedom even though there are things that can be frustrating about India.. Like dealing with some of the beauracracy.. I.E I just got pissed because getting my mobile line to work has been a royal pain in the ass.. people sometimes don't care because they really have nothing to lose so there is no incentive to do a good job in many cases... Over all I am happier outside of the U.S. You could get married pretty easily living in India but you can't get a lot of easy sex..
Yes, India has so much freedom. It's like, you can do whatever you want, and nobody cares. The police doesn't give a shit either. There are no cameras everywhere watching you. It's like the opposite of a fascist police state. It's that quality that I appreciate the most about India- the great FREEDOM we have here.

Yes, India is conservative. You cannot get free sex like in the West. That is a GOOD THING, because it means the women are still chaste. Good bet to marry an indian girl, India has the world's lowest divorce rate and they make the best wives, usually. So if you can marry a nice indian girl, definitely go for it.

Read the book online
Download the book
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

Post by lookin4happiness »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
lookin4happiness wrote:Im living in India for the next year or something.. I like the part where I am it is one of the nicer parts in the Himalayan mountains which is very beautiful.. There are a lot of hot Nepali girls.. I feel like I have tremendous freedom even though there are things that can be frustrating about India.. Like dealing with some of the beauracracy.. I.E I just got pissed because getting my mobile line to work has been a royal pain in the ass.. people sometimes don't care because they really have nothing to lose so there is no incentive to do a good job in many cases... Over all I am happier outside of the U.S. You could get married pretty easily living in India but you can't get a lot of easy sex..
Yes, India has so much freedom. It's like, you can do whatever you want, and nobody cares. The police doesn't give a shit either. There are no cameras everywhere watching you. It's like the opposite of a fascist police state. It's that quality that I appreciate the most about India- the great FREEDOM we have here.

Yes, India is conservative. You cannot get free sex like in the West. That is a GOOD THING, because it means the women are still chaste. Good bet to marry an indian girl, India has the world's lowest divorce rate and they make the best wives, usually. So if you can marry a nice indian girl, definitely go for it.
Boycott what you say is true... I have had the exact same feeling here that I can do pretty much whatever a want and no one even the police gives a flying f**k.. Seriously I too felt like I was under surveillance in the U.S. in some sense with all the laws and the assholes that try and enforce them.. Even when in the U.S. I was afraid to post certain things on the net.. Now I am not scared because I dont have that over my head here. Here I am free to come and go as I please.. People are socially inclusive here, it is easy to make friends and I very rarely feel lonely. Why is it that Indian and other local people who are poorer than me are often taking me out for food and drinks? It is ironic because they have that hospitality built into their culture usually. And my time here hasn't been totally girlless even though there doesn't seem to be an opportunity for casual sex. Within two weeks I had picked up some nepali girls numbers and One of them was really hot she said she wanted to meet me after I asked her. On our first meeting she took me to her sisters house. They gave me tea and she cooked me f***ing chowmein! Her four sisters all who were hot were very friendly with me... on the second time I met this girl I met her whole family parents etc.. It is refreshing to not have to deal with western people who have major attitude problems, these people have very little pretense compared to western people.. ANyway it is not going anywhere with the girl I think partly because of the language barrier.. Seems these girls can flake out pretty quickly... that happens to me a lot anyway... but she still texts me sometimes asking me how I am.. so I appreciate the kindness that other people have showed me..

So how much Hindi do you know Boycott?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Is India really that great? I have seen youtube vids of some manginas on a TV show there. It also seems like every first generation Indian-American woman I've met has been very mentally unstable and very mean and angry.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

zboy1 wrote:Working on getting all my documents ready to teach in Korea. Have to get my college degree and FBI background check apostilled before I can go. Should be there sometime in June, hopefully!
Same here! I got all of my documents ready except for my FBI check and getting my degree apostilled to teach in South Korea.

I am currently working on growing my online business as well and soon enough it will give me the income I need.

Not sure 100 percent if I will choose to go to South Korea but if nothing else then I will be teaching over there.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Yea I hear you. We are working on a financial solution for young men who want to live abroad. Just hang in there, we will get it worked out soon.

You can always join the MBA: www.mensbusinessassociation.com
The best thing for men is to create an online business, then use the profits to invest. All you need to do is drive a lot of traffic to your website, create your own product or promote someone's product and you're good. You can also use adsense on a high traffic website.

The future of our existence lies on the internet.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I currently live in midwest America. I plan on traveling everywhere, and although I want to meet and date a lot of down-to-earth foreign girls, freedom is my ultimate goal as well.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

As much as Adama and I detest each other, I feel that he has a valid 2uestion. I hope that somebody with expertise can accurately answer the question. I would like to know the answer, too.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 27th, 2016, 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mehendicant
Freshman Poster

Post by mehendicant »

I'm planning to stay in the state, but get out of the city, and find my wife in Central America and bring her here. There are lots of Hispanics here, and I've heard there's a fair number where I'm going, so it shouldn't be hard for her to adapt. Hopefully I can educate her about the pitfalls.