Guys, I just realized something...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Empyrian
Freshman Poster

Post by Empyrian »

Hmmm. Well the problem here is to figure out whether the claims are true. If you're not ugly, that's even worse. There are many attractive women in this country who abuse their power to no end- and do actually seem to lack any sort of modesty in their actions. Not that they don't have a conscience, but they seem to do it naively.

They're taught from the start that they're better and worthier than others because of their looks. They learn that they can get what they want simply because of those. Some go on rampant burn trails across men's hearts.

A young, attractive woman holds immense sexual power. I once compared it to the image of a really naive girl in the control room of a nuclear launching pad.

"What does this button do?"

*press*

(total devastation)

Women get wiser as they learn and mature, but this is why modesty has been a virtue up until now- where it's gone out of the window in this society.

Now, I'm pretty laid back. But men on this site are going to understandably be a little bitter if you bring an attitude which reminds us of that. There are some problems with many women in this country. "Creep/rapist/threat until proven otherwise" is completely ridiculous and not present in other countries. I met a girl in my chemistry class last semester that was NOT the norm. We hit it off immediately. She was actually laid-back and cool. Open to talk. Make jokes. How women should be. We're good friends. My experience overseas has taught me that in other countries, girls like her would be the rule and not the exception.
Abolish fear; abolish doubt; dismiss pride.
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Post by Ned Zeppelin »

I think having a font color that bright is trolling in itself. It bugs the f**k out of my eyes.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Ned Zeppelin wrote:I think having a font color that bright is trolling in itself. It bugs the f**k out of my eyes.
+100

I don't even read her trolling. I'm sure she denied her fatness and intends on trolling some more though. Refer to my signature.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.