Guys, I just realized something...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Guys, I just realized something...

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

It's regarding the user DarkMinxMash or whatever her name is:

No, I have no evidence to support this, but I have a feeling that DMM is Woman'sview, reborn/reincarnated. Their posting styles are similar, but DMM is much more of an insulting dolt than WV.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
DarkMinxMish
Freshman Poster

Post by DarkMinxMish »

Um...The_Non_hero_of_men that's really random and no I'm not Women's View. Why do I have to be anybody else, but me? What you don't like my posts or something? Are you that upset that I'm even here? What's your game?
I'm not even sure who W/V even is and how are my posting similar to hers pray tell? I would love to know.
Pricking up her golden head:
We must not look at goblin men,
We must not buy their fruits:
Who knows upon what soil they fed
Their hungry thirsty roots?"
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: Guys, I just realized something...

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:It's regarding the user DarkMinxMash or whatever her name is:

No, I have no evidence to support this, but I have a feeling that DMM is Woman'sview, reborn/reincarnated. Their posting styles are similar, but DMM is much more of an insulting dolt than WV.
Most of us don't even know why DMM is even here. Apparently ugly, fat black girls have nothing going on in their lives that they have to join men's online forums. No surprise there.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

LOL @ All_That_Is_Man Jajajajajaajajajaa!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

If Winston won't do anything about this D(U)MM troll...

If Winston won't do anything about this D(U)MM troll, I think that we need to run a full-court press on her, like we did with Woman'sview a while ago. We haven't seen or heard hide nor hair from her since we ran her off. Winston, when was Woman'sview last post?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Empyrian
Freshman Poster

Post by Empyrian »

I liked her post in the rift/transition thread. I looked at the list of 49 posts and didn't really see any trolling, but I just got here. This seems like unnecessary ostracism. That kind of thing doesn't sit well with me.

If a woman wants to come to a men's forum and listen to some misogynistic douchebags, why not let her? I welcome more people to the real discussions, especially women, so they can see what truth there is in our opinions and the cases we make. Cause there is a lot. At least for some of us.
Abolish fear; abolish doubt; dismiss pride.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Empyrian wrote:I liked her post in the rift/transition thread. I looked at the list of 49 posts and didn't really see any trolling, but I just got here. This seems like unnecessary ostracism. That kind of thing doesn't sit well with me.

If a woman wants to come to a men's forum and listen to some misogynistic douchebags, why not let her? I welcome more people to the real discussions, especially women, so they can see what truth there is in our opinions and the cases we make. Cause there is a lot. At least for some of us.
There are many people here who would disagree with you, to say the least. Her first post here was attacking black men who don't like black women.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:There are many people here who would disagree with you, to say the least. Her first post here was attacking black men who don't like black women.
Exactly.

And why couldn't she join a woman's forum to bitch about this with all of her misandristic "douchebag" homegirls?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Empyrian
Freshman Poster

Post by Empyrian »

As an outsider looking in, it just seems like you guys are over-reacting a little bit. I read those posts... they aren't really that bad. Certainly not bad enough to care this much. I mean no disrespect.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Empyrian wrote:As an outsider looking in, it just seems like you guys are over-reacting a little bit. I read those posts... they aren't really that bad. Certainly not bad enough to care this much. I mean no disrespect.
I know you meant no disrespect, Mr. Ian. If you stick around, though, you will come to see what we are talking about.
Empyrian
Freshman Poster

Post by Empyrian »

Fair enough. First impressions can definitely change into something else... so we'll see.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Women'sView and DMM both have similar perspectives but I suspect that a lot of that has to do with both of 'em being AWs with a notion that their opinions (or let's say reference point) are more valuable than that of a man of similar political or socioeconomic level.

The difference, however, was that WV had zero arguments but very lengthy posts and a lot of divide/conquer minutia up her sleeve. Thus, she was my original public enemy no 1 where the full court press was engaged.

I think DMM is a weakened version of her but I'm hoping that it isn't the same person, coming back for seconds.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

S_Parc wrote:Women'sView and DMM both have similar perspectives but I suspect that a lot of that has to do with both of 'em being AWs with a notion that their opinions (or let's say reference point) are more valuable than that of a man of similar political or socioeconomic level.

The difference, however, was that WV had zero arguments but very lengthy posts and a lot of divide/conquer minutia up her sleeve. Thus, she was my original public enemy no 1 where the full court press was engaged.

I think DMM is a weakened version of her but I'm hoping that it isn't the same person, coming back for seconds.

I have a feeling that we may need to employ the same tactics we used against Woman'sview against this D(U)MM troll.
DarkMinxMish
Freshman Poster

Re: Guys, I just realized something...

Post by DarkMinxMish »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Most of us don't even know why DMM is even here. Apparently ugly, fat black girls have nothing going on in their lives that they have to join men's online forums. No surprise there.
Let's start like this you jackass for 1. I am not an ugly fat black girl. I am a young adult black female who has never been called ugly in her life and I have a life thank you. ^ ^ Plus the fact that you have to constantly demean me means you have issues yourself that you need to straighten out before your good for anyone.

2. Judging me for nothing isn't making any of you look any damn better at all. You all are "suppose" to be grown ass men who are "suppose" to conduct themselves in a civil manner letting an individual express their opinions w/o instant criticism and/or hate. Regardless whether I'm male or female it's not suppose to matter, as long as I conduct myself respectfully and I follow the rules despite whatever opinions and arguments may erupt.

3. Why does it offend some of you to the point you have to constantly berate me and single me out, because I speak my peace?
What you can't handle my views or opinions? Well to bad that's life. There are people out there with millions of perspectives different than yours. What are you going to do when you run into somebody who disagrees with you; tune them out and ostracize them, because your shallow ass egos can't handle a little bashing. Or is the main reason, because I'm female?
What I'm not exotic or foreign enough to share my views with some of you, so you guys want me to leave?
Or is it, because I'm a black chick and your ignorant disgust runs that deep?
Like I said before I signed up here, because I found it by accident on Google. I stumbled onto here read some articles and got curious.
I then saw the topic of black women and the utter asshole-ish-ness that was being spoken about us so I signed up and replied. It wasn't to bash you needlessly, it's because I felt the need to correct some of you on your awful assumptions on women whom race some of you share and if one didn't know better you sounded like some racist asses having a clan meeting. If my posts offended any of you well than too bad, because you guys didn't care who you were offending either.

I know this is a man's website, but so what I'm not signing up anywhere else to bash or talk shit about men. For what? For what purpose does that hold for me to talk about people? You don't know me or the type of person I am and for damn sure you don't tell where to be and where not to be.
There are other women signed up here I'm sure so what's your issue?
I find this site novel and a bit of a curiosity. I tend to research random things until I'm sick of them and this is...sort of like a new interest you could say. There's nothing wrong with that. Isn't that what you guys want to spread your rhetoric, ideas, and movement to others?
I've talked to other people about this site and your ideas and they've all had vastly different opinions. That's fine some think it's a place for losers, p***y's, and guys who don't know better. Other think it a male bashing site or whatever. All have different opinions, but the difference is unlike you I have an open mind and I haven't yet made my mind up.

I don't mind chatting with some of you and I don't see anything wrong with that we disagree on some things ok that's fine, but I find it pretty insightful about the minds of men. You likes and dislikes, your fears, wishes, goals, and grievances about life. That's what this site is suppose to focus on right life, romance, and the freedom of choice and decisions.
You want to have your freedoms and judgements that's fine, but don't deny me mines by trying to dirty my name on here.
You guys are selfishly trying to find justification to get rid of what you consider a "troll" and by doing that you are nothing, but a bunch of freaking hypocrites who are no better than a malicious gang of teenage girls.

Plus if anyone speaks differently in opinion you jump on them and try to talk them out of it (punk them) until they agree w/ you.
What type of crap is that!? You guys are a piece of work and I can most definitely see how you operate. Right group mentality one steps out and "ATTACK"....reaaaaal mature boys.
Also I KNOW I haven't done anything to anyone of you so......DEAL WITH IT.
Unless Winston writes that I have to leave, he has problems w/ me, or he blocks me I'm not going anywhere; until I'm bored with this crap and I decide to leave. You boys can bitch, whine, and moan all that you want. Do whatever makes you feel better.

Peace ;p

Pricking up her golden head:
We must not look at goblin men,
We must not buy their fruits:
Who knows upon what soil they fed
Their hungry thirsty roots?"