NEVER MARRY!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

NEVER MARRY!

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Guys, there's a lot of talk on here about "going abroad and finding a good wife".

Why get married ANYWHERE? Don't you realize that a woman can ruin your life in ANY COUNTRY if you are legally married to her?

Why not just have a girlfriend? And if the girl starts pressuring you to marry her, GET RID OF HER IMMEDIATELY.

Is that simple enough for you?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

LOL! I just saw that Professor Jesus just made a thread saying basically the same thing.

Thanks Jesus!

By the way, Jesus never existed. There is not one single piece of historical evidence to prove that he ever even existed. Not one single contemporary scholar or historian mentions even one word about Jesus. Interesting, considering he was supposedly to have been running around the country doing miracles with thousands of followers.

www.jesusneverexisted.com
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

There's a saying in the Vedic scriptures:

"A man who has never married thinks that if he gets married, he will be happy. And a man who is married thinks that if only he had just remained single, he could still have his freedom".

I am in the second category, and almost daily I think about the freedom that I lost by getting married.

Read the book online
Download the book
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Dude, aren't you married to that Indian girl?

What happened between you two that made u want to post this?
Out in the world living the dream!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

No, nothing happened. I am not the kind of person to post rash things after having some kind of emotional experience, as I value clear judgement above all else.

I am just rationally realizing that I lost a lot of freedom by getting married.

Now I can't drink, smoke, play computer games all day, and I have to spend lots of money on shit I don't want to. If I hadn't gotten married, I could save up a TON of money.

Read the book online
Download the book
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Why can't u do those things? Just lay down the law, man. She'll respect u for it if u do it right.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Yea, that's probably the best option. Just do whatever the f**k I want, and if she doesn't like it, she can go f**k herself.

It's always important to remain internally detached, and to realize that you DO NOT NEED a woman, so if you ever divorce, you won't be too emotionally affected by it.

It is always important to retain an independent mentality. I'm still working on it, though. It requires constant reflection to do that.

Read the book online
Download the book
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

You can find that balance man. It doesn't have to be one or the other, just set things straight, establish yourself as the top dog, but still keep her close and you can have both her and your freedom.

You may not need a woman, but if you WANT a woman, strike that balance and it'll work out. Be firm and strong but loving at the same time, just call her on it every time she steps out of line.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

The two main reasons why I would never get married is because most women (especially in the west) tend to let their looks go, and they stop putting out sex, all while you have been supporting the LAZY hag.

Case in point, I was watching a documentary last night about a small subset of women who stay in a constant state of sexual arousal (so they claim) and in this video they start interviewing a 30ish young couple who opened up about their sex lives and I was totally appalled at what I saw.

Basically, this particular woman (I forgot her name) who is married with 2 kids started out as a super hot girl who dated many guys (even the American musician Marilyn Manson) when she was younger, but then got married at the age of 21 to a "nice guy," and about 3 months after marriage, their sex lives when down the drain (the husband said so) to the point where the dude has not slept in the same bed as his wife for years all while she masturbates herself off every night leaving her husband out in cold. Oh, and the b*** is fat now!

Link to video (start at 24:25): http://videos.escapeartist.com/watch_vi ... G56UMNUBO4

WTF? Why do women do this? I see this same pattern time and time again: Young girls from age 15-22 runs wild and sleeps around with all kinds of guys, then gets married to a "nice guy," gets fat, and refuses to put out sex for their husband who actually CARES about them!

I don't know who I'm more angry at, the girls who do this, or the guys who stick around and put up with this s****.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

i wont get married b/c its it major financial and freedom drain...

shit...trying to keep here from busting your balls, talking your f***ing ears off about retarded shit, making you join her for godam shopping for shit you dont need or cant afford really puts me off.

plus if she ever wants to, she can file for divorce, kick your ass out of YOUR house & make you pay a fuckton of money to her and even monthly allotments after...

no thanks i despise ALL things smacking of slavery.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: NEVER MARRY!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Guys, there's a lot of talk on here about "going abroad and finding a good wife".

Why get married ANYWHERE? Don't you realize that a woman can ruin your life in ANY COUNTRY if you are legally married to her?

Why not just have a girlfriend? And if the girl starts pressuring you to marry her, GET RID OF HER IMMEDIATELY.
Great advice. I sense that most guys have to come to your realization through experience. The brainwashing is so strong to marry, that incremental deprogramming has to take place.

Serial monogamy is the way to go.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

"I don't know who I'm more angry at, the girls who do this, or the guys who stick around and put up with this s****."

I am totally disgusting with western men. Majority of them are goddamn pussies and manginas who tolerate this shit, thus they deserve it.

I hope every mangina who defends feminists gets ass raped in divorce court and has his children kidnapped from him. Then the asshole will wake up and realize what a stupid f**k he is.

Read the book online
Download the book
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster

Re: NEVER MARRY!

Post by Professor Jesus »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Guys, there's a lot of talk on here about "going abroad and finding a good wife".

Is that simple enough for you?
I completely agree with you! It's just outrageous the idea of giving some silly skank money she didn't earn.
Your Professor Jesus
http://drjesussaveslives.blogspot.com/
All content and opinions expressed are provided by Professor Jesus LLC â„¢
wiselayd
Freshman Poster

Post by wiselayd »

Amen!

Humans weren't meant to be with one partner. Men go along with the game because they think that they are investing in secure :cry: :cry: sex for the rest of their lives...and women know that...and they use that fact. It's just a game.

My ex gained 50lbs and quit his job a year after we were married...so I guess anyone has the potential to be a victim.
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

Post by lookin4happiness »

WHy the change of heart boycott? This coming from someone recently telling us how to marry Indian girls?