Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

NEVER MARRY!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby FREEDOM1 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:14 am

This statement may sound bizarre to manginas , but when you think about it , its very logical

I beleive that sex workers are the most the honest women

You know exactly how much your paying and what your getting in return

No need to talk for hours, pick up, wine and dine, kiss ass, phone calls, go shopping, pretend you give a shit

And the sex is much better than with normal women contrary to what manginas say, because they are professional sex workers

You want a tax return - go to an accountant, want a toliet fixed - get a plumber, want to have good/ hard

no questions asked f***ing session - see a pro sex worker - i see it as time effeciency ,value for money and getting

professional service - People in western society are all bitter and twisted about prostitution, buts its been around forever

Ask any man ,- would he bother with a woman if he wasn't getting any sex- but this where

the marriage scam kicks in, get the man to sign papers and then control him though sexual manipulation

Marriage is the biggest form of prostitutioon in my humble opinion :twisted:
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:58 am

lookin4happiness wrote:WHy the change of heart boycott? This coming from someone recently telling us how to marry Indian girls?

Nobody's perfect, not even me. I am just beginning to truly understand how DANGEROUS the divorce laws are, and why it is basically pointless to work hard to do anything. Why work hard and make lots of money, when your cheating wife can just steal all of your money and your house in a divorce court? f**k that.

I'm just going to work enough to survive, and spend my free time drinking, smoking, and playing computer games. HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:01 am

FREEDOM1 wrote:This statement may sound bizarre to manginas , but when you think about it , its very logical

I beleive that sex workers are the most the honest women

You know exactly how much your paying and what your getting in return

No need to talk for hours, pick up, wine and dine, kiss ass, phone calls, go shopping, pretend you give a shit

And the sex is much better than with normal women contrary to what manginas say, because they are professional sex workers

You want a tax return - go to an accountant, want a toliet fixed - get a plumber, want to have good/ hard

no questions asked f***ing session - see a pro sex worker - i see it as time effeciency ,value for money and getting

professional service - People in western society are all bitter and twisted about prostitution, buts its been around forever

Ask any man ,- would he bother with a woman if he wasn't getting any sex- but this where

the marriage scam kicks in, get the man to sign papers and then control him though sexual manipulation

Marriage is the biggest form of prostitutioon in my humble opinion :twisted:

Exactly, bro. Why get married when you can just have a prostitute, and the prostitute won't steal all of your money and possessions in a divorce court.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby OutWest » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:09 am

boycottamericanwomen wrote:No, nothing happened. I am not the kind of person to post rash things after having some kind of emotional experience, as I value clear judgement above all else.

I am just rationally realizing that I lost a lot of freedom by getting married.

Now I can't drink, smoke, play computer games all day, and I have to spend lots of money on shit I don't want to. If I hadn't gotten married, I could save up a TON of money.

If you want to drink, smoke, and play computer games all day, and you don's want to spend money on a woman or related expenses, why
in the world would you get married? Just think if you had kids what it could do to all the above! Men who are not the "Marrying kind" would do themselves
a big favor by avoiding the whole deal. That is a lot better than making yourself and maybe another person miserable.

Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby lookin4happiness » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:07 am

Dude drinking, smoking, and playing computer games all day won't keep you happy for very long at all... what are you thinking..
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:24 am

Hahahahahaha

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:25 am

What, in your opinion, is the way to be happy or peaceful in this world?

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby lookin4happiness » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:47 pm

you have to give up anger about past experiences and live in the present moment with a fresh mind.. forgive but don't forget and see the positive aspect side of things if u can.. there is a positive and a negative to everything..
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:56 pm

Yea, it's called karma. And we are simply agents to fulfill other's karma. I'm the f***ing Terminator.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby Maker55 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:45 pm

No man should EVER get married in western society.

However, if you're hellbent on marriage and just can't live without a woman.

Go to Latin America and Asia, get married THERE and stay in that country.

LEARN the divorce laws of every country that you live in.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Why does it have to be hellbent? I don't like temporary relationships which is what Prostitution is. Is it really cheaper than having a regular GF, I'll take up that challenge.

From 1996 to 1999 I was in a relationship that could have ended any way I wanted too it, I just choice to end it without marriage for other maybe silly reasons but they are my reasons and nobody is suffering.

In that time period, I spent approx. $5,000 over 3 years or about $1,666 a year. Sure you can get sex twice or even three times a day for as much as $70 each time from higher end Latinas in TJ. In the 90's it was actually cheaper and the selection was better. Having said that, is this really a solution?

Not everybody has a divorce and its never completely one-sided. While 70% of American Women start divorces, most of it is related to the mantra that came from Feminism in the 70's. Women don't want to be in the traditional role of bread-winners in Western society. Economics is the #1 reason other than Sex (lack of it) for Divorce.

So let's review -

Women by and large it seems don't want to be the sole provider of sex in relationship

Women don't want to be in the role of bread-winner

With Western Women you mostly get confusion. With Eastern European women you GET DEFINED ROLES! With Latin and even some Asia women you DEFINED ROLES.

I was watching "Talking Germany" on DW's You Tube page and they had the spokesperson for the Pirate Party Germany on there. She speaks FLUENT ENGLISH, GERMAN and RUSSIAN. Likes to paint, wears dresses 98% of the time and has long hair -

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMYl1w09Wz4&feature=g-all-u&context=G26cd428FAAAAAAAAGAA[/youtube]

Slavic women know their role REVEAL IN IT and aren't looking to be MEN, be LIKE MEN or any of that BS.

Western Men, especially Brits, Canadians and Americans have been beaten down by Feminism. In fact we never put up a fight when the Feminist movement turned from being about equality to domination.

You don't know how to assert yourself in a relationship. The kiss of death in relationships like this is not conveying your role as Head Of The Household. You do most of the decision making, you dole out responsibility. You take control, LIKE YOUR SUPPOSE TOO!

I don't understand why you can play your games and drink beer. That just means you have no control and now you sound like a hypocrite now that you seemingly have the Jones for wanting your sexless single life back so you play games like Battlefront 3 and Call of Duty?

Nobody is holding a gun to one's head to say you should get married. If you can't convey that to the important people in your life, you have issues.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:59 am

You missed my point. I am merely saying this:

IT IS FINANCIALLY DANGEROUS TO GET MARRIED ANYWHERE IN THIS WORLD (other than an Islamic country).

Why? Because if divorce happens, you are liable to be forced to give a pretty big chunk of your income to the woman by the guvment in the form of support/alimony.

Thus? If you like a girl and want to spend the rest of your life with her? Then DO IT. But DO NOT sign a marriage contract with the guvment.

Your guvments are your enemy. They are enslaving you.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Postby Maker55 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:12 am

djfourmoney wrote:Why does it have to be hellbent? I don't like temporary relationships which is what Prostitution is. Is it really cheaper than having a regular GF, I'll take up that challenge.

From 1996 to 1999 I was in a relationship that could have ended any way I wanted too it, I just choice to end it without marriage for other maybe silly reasons but they are my reasons and nobody is suffering.

In that time period, I spent approx. $5,000 over 3 years or about $1,666 a year. Sure you can get sex twice or even three times a day for as much as $70 each time from higher end Latinas in TJ. In the 90's it was actually cheaper and the selection was better. Having said that, is this really a solution?

Not everybody has a divorce and its never completely one-sided. While 70% of American Women start divorces, most of it is related to the mantra that came from Feminism in the 70's. Women don't want to be in the traditional role of bread-winners in Western society. Economics is the #1 reason other than Sex (lack of it) for Divorce.

So let's review -

Women by and large it seems don't want to be the sole provider of sex in relationship

With Western Women you mostly get confusion. With Eastern European women you GET DEFINED ROLES! With Latin and even some Asia women you DEFINED ROLES.

I was watching "Talking Germany" on DW's You Tube page and they had the spokesperson for the Pirate Party Germany on there. She speaks FLUENT ENGLISH, GERMAN and RUSSIAN. Likes to paint, wears dresses 98% of the time and has long hair -

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMYl1w09Wz4&feature=g-all-u&context=G26cd428FAAAAAAAAGAA[/youtube]

Slavic women know their role REVEAL IN IT and aren't looking to be MEN, be LIKE MEN or any of that BS.

Western Men, especially Brits, Canadians and Americans have been beaten down by Feminism. In fact we never put up a fight when the Feminist movement turned from being about equality to domination.

You don't know how to assert yourself in a relationship. The kiss of death in relationships like this is not conveying your role as Head Of The Household. You do most of the decision making, you dole out responsibility. You take control, LIKE YOUR SUPPOSE TOO!

I don't understand why you can play your games and drink beer. That just means you have no control and now you sound like a hypocrite now that you seemingly have the Jones for wanting your sexless single life back so you play games like Battlefront 3 and Call of Duty?

Nobody is holding a gun to one's head to say you should get married. If you can't convey that to the important people in your life, you have issues.

You are totally missing the point.

Ask me this.

Would you ever consider marrying a western woman???

It's an issue where men are being raped in the courts.

Like I said, if you WANT long term relationships with women, you DON'T have to get married to have that.

How does paying alimony sound?

How does paying PALIMONY sound?

How does losing your NET WORTH and PROPERTY sound?

Men are MOSTLY losing their assets in the divorce courts.

I don't give a damn that some marriage stay together.'

I don't give a damn that it's not always one sided.

The only thing as a male you should be concerned about is that there is LITTLE to no protection for men in marriages.

I really don't see why you always argue about why we say no to marriage.

Like I said, if you HAVE to get married do it in another foreign country and stay there.

You seriously need to have Tom Leykis give you a reality check man.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Postby Taco » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:33 am

I disagree with all of you and I'm divorced.

Its actually normal to be in a committed relationship with a loving wife. However, if you come from a country of whores(like I do) your probably not going to be interested in ever getting married, I'll give you that.

Top Reasons Men Won't Marry Whores

1. She's angry
2. She's a bitch
3. She's selfish
4. She has no life skills
5. She's lousy with kids
6. She's doesn't care about anything
7. She's embarrassing to be with
8. She parties too much
9. She wastes your money
10. She cheats on you

The sweetest women that I've ever met came from poor countries and they stayed loyal to one man their whole life, I'm actually jealous of their husbands too. I hope that one day you guys will find the woman of your dreams and decide to stay with her. Theres nothing wrong with being married, but you need to find the right woman first.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:47 am

Maker55 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Why does it have to be hellbent? I don't like temporary relationships which is what Prostitution is. Is it really cheaper than having a regular GF, I'll take up that challenge.

So let's review -

You are totally missing the point.

Ask me this.

Would you ever consider marrying a western woman???

It's an issue where men are being raped in the courts.

Like I said, if you WANT long term relationships with women, you DON'T have to get married to have that.

How does paying alimony sound?

How does paying PALIMONY sound?

How does losing your NET WORTH and PROPERTY sound?

Men are MOSTLY losing their assets in the divorce courts.

I don't give a damn that some marriage stay together.'

I don't give a damn that it's not always one sided.

The only thing as a male you should be concerned about is that there is LITTLE to no protection for men in marriages.

I really don't see why you always argue about why we say no to marriage.

Like I said, if you HAVE to get married do it in another foreign country and stay there.

You seriously need to have Tom Leykis give you a reality check man.

Exactly. This is EXACTLY what I was trying to say.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions